Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] MagicByt3 - refusing to honor his auction contract  (Read 882 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 09:15:09 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 07:04:25 AM by TECSHARE
Merited by suchmoon (7), LoyceV (4), bones261 (4), AB de Royse777 (2), marlboroza (2), DireWolfM14 (1), figmentofmyass (1)

OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225031.0;all

Archive: https://archive.is/s3bl2

A rough summary of everything wrong with this auction and seller.

1. Self moderated auction thread
2. Attempts to justify trying to modify bid amounts based on what was clearly an invalid and erroneous bid based on the rules in his OP.
3. Accuses me of making threats to him in PM that never happened and he refuses to quote.
4. Posted several of my PMs without permission.
5. Making demands to have transaction information in spite of the fact that I agreed to have the escrow, Minerjones, hold both the payment and reship the bar.
6. Then violates his contractual agreement with me based on his demands for transaction information that were never part of the original agreement contract.

Based on his behavior it is not unreasonable to ask for an escrow. I didn't agree to his choice of escrow, and I picked literally the most trusted escrow on the forum. He is making some strained argument that having my transaction information protects him to manufacture an excuse to violate our contractual agreement.

Since he has already repeatedly demonstrated in this thread he has no concern for my privacy by posting my private messages multiple times without permission, I would say not trusting him with any personal information is perfectly reasonable. The fact is however, he is trusting Minerjones with his funds and with his product. He is literally trusting his word that he will pay him as promised, but some how he can't be trusted without him getting more of my private information.

In summary this entire auction has been a clusterfuck that MagicByt3 refuses to take any responsibility for by accommodating reasonable demands for an escrow and privacy, and instead is opting to argue about things I even already agreed to. Apparently the fact that I even asked him for something he didn't want is a problem.

His last post before he locked his thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225031.msg53891804#msg53891804

Not going to drag this out any longer.

I don't want to deal with you. Your own attitude towards me was terrible from the start from first contact in pm where you said and I quote.

"Your actions regarding your auction make me seriously question your reputability"

My actions have been in line with the terms of my sale at every point you have however seized on 1 small mistake and blown it up into this super topic when anything I say is wrong in you views.

If you don't trust me don't deal with me it's that simple.

As far as I am concerned I have proven my reputability by delivering 2 of the bars to a buyer.

The buyer is happy with the product and was kind enough to escrow it for Last of the V8's..

I don't want to deal with you Techsahre you made this out to be something It wasn't and my topic was hijacked and I was TOLD what bids were accepted and what one's were not from someone else.

You also didn't raise a concern about it during the sale at any point you knew fine well as per the listing how this was supposed to work but you seized on the confusion of one bidder to question my reputation so I don't want to deal with you..

If you can't see that it was a misunderstanding by the bidder on how the bids were to be done in this topic then that's you view.

But I do not want to deal with you or some escrow that won't prove any funds were sent.

If that is not acceptable to you then your bid is rejected.

locking this topic as it's just a waste of time talking to a brick wall..

Thank you to the two people who put some trust in me you really are stand up guys.

Magic

I don't care what you want. You have a contract with me. An auction is an open contract to anyone who wants to make a bid, furthermore you explicitly accepted my bid. The auction didn't work the way you wanted it to so you want to violate the contract. I am not releasing you from your obligations under this contract.

The way you conducted yourself DURING THE AUCTION is what caused me not to trust you. I had no way to know you would behave this way when I placed a bid. You don't get to unilaterally dismiss my bid because you are unhappy, that is not how auctions work. The fact that you fulfilled your obligations for 2 other people is not proof of your reputability, sorry.

Your funds are waiting with literally the most trusted member on the forum, which you implicitly are trusting their word, because he would be holding your funds and your product, but in the same breath you claim you don't trust his word that he has the funds. You keep talking about this auction as if you get to define all of the terms after the fact. You don't. That's not how auctions or contracts work, which is exactly what everyone was trying to tell you when you attempted to enforce invalid bids. You are imposing unreasonable demands that you know I will not agree to in order to purposely violate your contractual obligation to me. This is not acceptable, and I am not going to just go away because you would rather be difficult.

You have funds waiting for you with the most trusted escrow on the forum. All you have to do is ship him the bar and this will be over. I would rather not open a flag for you over this, but if you do not fulfill your contractual obligation to me I will. There is a lesson for you here, and you are going to learn it one way or another. I attempted to handle this in private with much less drama, but before I could even discuss it with you you were posting my PMs all over the thread. I have been exceptionally patient with you throughout this clusterfuck of an auction, but you have exhausted my patience. Ship the bar to Minerjones so we never have to interact again. Please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 11:16:40 PM

I read the thread and I'm still not following why he's refusing to ship (I mean not the made-up excuse of needing your TXID or whatever but the real reason). Your bid was the least controversial of the three, there is no doubt you won. He didn't want escrow, but then agreed to it. He didn't want to ship directly, but then you agreed with shipping to escrow. Seems like a decent compromise.

Is the price too low for him, or is he pissed at you for arguing with him? Not that it matters, he's clearly in the wrong, I'm just curious why he keeps digging his hole.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 11:42:14 PM

I read the thread and I'm still not following why he's refusing to ship (I mean not the made-up excuse of needing your TXID or whatever but the real reason). Your bid was the least controversial of the three, there is no doubt you won. He didn't want escrow, but then agreed to it. He didn't want to ship directly, but then you agreed with shipping to escrow. Seems like a decent compromise.

Is the price too low for him, or is he pissed at you for arguing with him? Not that it matters, he's clearly in the wrong, I'm just curious why he keeps digging his hole.

I think it is a combination of the price not being as high as he hoped, and the fact that I called him out for trying to enforce clearly invalid bids. He knows I won't release my TXID to him, so he probably thinks this is a convenient out for him. Unfortunately for him, I am a huge cunt and I refuse to be out cunted. Especially when I made several attempts so deescalate, handle it in private, and made every reasonable compromise to meet his demands.

I am sure most people think this whole thing is dumb, because it is, but people shouldn't be allowed to act like this without repercussions, otherwise he is just going to do it to the next person he has a disagreement with. IMO it is better to just let him burn himself out in a massive public fireball so he doesn't have the opportunity to do it again. If he was reasonable at any point in this exchange I would have just dropped it, but he insists on being as unreasonable as possible.
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1198
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:46:50 AM

Thanks for dragging this into another topic tecshare..

The use of the escrow is to protect the buyer and the seller. 

Tecshare and MJ basically hijacked the sale topic saying who had won and claiming bids were invalid and I was trying to gain extra funds from a user who didn't understand the bidding process.

After that was explained that the bidder had not realized to format of the bidding was 0.01 OPEN and 0.002 on top of the open price making the price 0.012 at this bid I was amicable with the user at every turn and allowed his bid to be closed.

If you read the main topic I expected the price points to be

0.01 (Open)  Bids 0.002

So when the bidder placed his 0.002 bid increment I added to the price of the bar meaning the bar would end up 0.012 BTC.

He then made threats to me about using his reputation to make sure I could never sell on the forum again he also said things like I should be happy with what I got he then continued to make posts in the topic to the effect that I was trying to manipulate the situation which is un-true.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225031.msg53872237#msg53872237

He also kept pushing this narrative that I was trying to take a payment from this other user this was his view and not fact in any light just because he didn't understand the bidding process I was going for in the topic he used another user as an excuse to try make me out to be some  kind of scammer by the looks of it.   

Now the user in question has indeed replied to techshare and told him that I didn't do any of the things he's clamming about this 0.002 BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225031.msg53883757#msg53883757

Tecshare then send me a PM saying dew to my conduct he wanted to use the escrow of his choice at my expense now as this was my first time selling here I wanted to be sure about the escrow. 

Most escrow systems will provide the seller proof that the buyer has indeed made payment for the item in bitcoin this could be a TXID of the transaction. Yet I am to just accept without proof the funds are there?

See this post by another user who agrees with me there tactics of escrow fall short of forum practice and general practice.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225031.msg53886116#msg53886116

Further to this Tecshare requested in a PM to me that I ship to him NOT requiring a signature on delivery and to use the normal postal service I was un-easy to this for a number of reasons

1. I have no proof of payment to the escrow
2. I would have no proof of delivery
3. I stated in my OP heading that Signed for delivery would be required

This would have left me in a position were I would have NO proof of delivery and Tecshare could have easily just told the escrow hey I didn't get my bar and I would have no legs to stand on.

As a new seller I wanted to ensure I was protected thankfully another member stepped in and escrow a deal for Last of the V8's and paid upfront for 1 bar delivery has been successful and my escrow has been released.

Tecshare has bullied me at every turn demanding changes to the way the OP was run and demanding changes to the way I ship my goods.  I am not going to bend over and be bullied by a member who has clearly made it his obsession to make me out to be something I am not.

If anyone reads the topic they will see what I mean by his continued reverting to the 0.002 btc bid by the member and the confusion that supposed how the bidding work..

Tecshare made 2 bids.. 1 Invalid and 1 valid so I am in NO doubt that he understood EXACTLY how the bidding was to work.

Further to this MJ and tecshare attempted to tell people in my topic there bids were invalid this is not there place and I feel that they both attempted to mess my topic up as much as possible.

None of the other members I have dealt with have had a issue only tecshare and going by his history here it look like he's the king of drama's and lording his status and reputation over smaller less known members.. 

Could it also be they saw my new idea as a threat to there silver market?  possible, I mean someone new selling products they didn't think about making could really impact there standing....

Just a after thought.

I'll make my position clear one last time..

I am not happy dealing with tecshare after his actions both in PM and on my topic I feel he bullied the situation to suit his own agenda.
2 others bought from me and received there bars without trouble.
I feel they threatened my reputation to get me to ship under there terms when it was clearly stated the shipping method would require a signature.

I was willing to use the escrow HE chose.
I was willing to ship to MJ if I was furnished with a TXID to show a payment had been made to escrow.  (they both refused)

As far as I am concerned now tecshare has voided the terms of the sale with me by demanding other shipping types and refusing to prove he send escrow money. 

I am a man of my word but I won't be bullied or be held over the coals or have my topics overtaken by people who try to admin my sale without consent.

I have tried very hard to keep everyone happy after the confusion of how the bidding was to work I even made a post to show them how I expect the sale to go down.  Just because something is difference from what your used to dose not make me wrong.

He also then started to claim it was about privacy ect which to me means he didn't read the terms of the sale one bit and just attempted to use a misunderstanding that was nothing to do with him tbh to lord it in the topic.

I do not feel comfortable sending out the last bar now to the escrow for 2 reasons..

1. the escrow gave me a red trust then removed it for whatever reason escrow should be neutral party to me MJ and tecshare are very much working together here.

2. The terms he attempted to set the escrow to would have left me exposed to possible fraud with me having NO way to prove that the bar was delivered,

As of  now I am not happy to deal with Tecshare for HIS own actions and conduct when I have been more than accommodating and explained everything to him he even ignores the others in the topic who agree with me on this matter because he know's he's got the +trust to try bully others.

I have seen 100's of topics here about this guy not 1 of them good in my view.  I have been an outstanding member here helping out where I can with new users or dealing with scammers I am very annoyed that my sale needed up this way but I am only human at the end of the day something this guy can't seem to understand.  He also fails to accept that the bidding by the other user was nothing more than a misunderstanding and is trying to use it as a weapon to get what he wants.

I don't want to deal with him and I don't trust the escrow.  And dew to this I didn't want to go round and round in the topic covering old ground I made it clear to him NO TXID no sale.  but now he's pushed my reasoning to its limits and I have now voided his bid..

If  anyone thinks anything I have done is un-reasonable please let me know but I fell there's more to this that meets the eye..

In concluding this post I want to make some things clear.

I have shipped 2 bars and they have been received

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225031.msg53890491#msg53890491

As far as I am concerned I have proved I am a man of my word and willing to compromise to a point but I WON'T be forced by ANYONE to be unable to verify a payment before sensing my goods out.. no one would do this..

and secondly this forum has lost its p2p spirit Satoshi would be sad to see this 3rd party bull shit going on, but I understand the need for escrow when it works for BOTH party's not just the buyer.

Thank you

Magic..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 12:49:10 AM

Thanks for the pointless screed. Promptly disregarded. Literally no one agrees with you. You have no one to blame for this but yourself. Honor your contractual agreement.
DaCryptoRaccoon

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:49:46 AM

I think it is a combination of the price not being as high as he hoped, and the fact that I called him out for trying to enforce clearly invalid bids. He knows I won't release my TXID to him, so he probably thinks this is a convenient out for him. Unfortunately for him, I am a huge cunt and I refuse to be out cunted. Especially when I made several attempts so deescalate, handle it in private, and made every reasonable compromise to meet his demands.

I am sure most people think this whole thing is dumb, because it is, but people shouldn't be allowed to act like this without repercussions, otherwise he is just going to do it to the next person he has a disagreement with. IMO it is better to just let him burn himself out in a massive public fireball so he doesn't have the opportunity to do it again. If he was reasonable at any point in this exchange I would have just dropped it, but he insists on being as unreasonable as possible.

Absolute speculation tecshare is this you now trying to make up more fake points to get people to bite?

There's nothing wrong with the price hence I set the OPEN price to something I WOULD be happy with....

You seem to have some other agenda here so good luck to you I hope you don't act this way to people in real life..

Absolute disgrace..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 12:52:37 AM

Absolute speculation tecshare is this you now trying to make up more fake points to get people to bite?

There's nothing wrong with the price hence I set the OPEN price to something I WOULD be happy with....

You seem to have some other agenda here so good luck to you I hope you don't act this way to people in real life..

Absolute disgrace..

The only agenda I have is holding you to your contractual agreement. You can end this at any time by shipping to Minerjones. Honor your contractual agreement.
DaCryptoRaccoon

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:56:39 AM

Thanks for the pointless screed. Promptly disregarded. Literally no one agrees with you. You have no one to blame for this but yourself. Honor your contractual agreement.

Sorry I don't have to do anything if it's outside the terms of my listing..
And I WON'T be held over the fire by you and your friends tecshare.

You dictated to me what YOU wanted when I questioned it you went on attack mode you have made false claims at every turn and now your posting here rubbish to try get people to bit to YOUR thoughts on the matter and NOT the FACTS!!!

you also wanted me to ship OUTSIDE the terms of the listing so that void's you bid simple..

I have made my position clear and I won't be engaged in any more of your bully tactics on the forum..

Have a nice day.

Magic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
DaCryptoRaccoon

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:58:24 AM

Absolute disgrace..

The only agenda I have is holding you to your contractual agreement. You can end this at any time by shipping to Minerjones. Honor your contractual agreement.

Send me proof of the TXID and I will ship your bar to MJ you keep going round in circles and expect me to ship with no proof...

Don't trust..Verify... Simple

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 12:59:45 AM

Sorry I don't have to do anything if it's outside the terms of my listing..

You dictated to me what YOU wanted when I questioned it you went on attack mode you have made false claims at every turn and now your posting here rubbish to try get people to bit to YOUR thoughts on the matter and NOT the FACTS!!!

you also wanted me to ship OUTSIDE the terms of the listing so that void's you bid simple..

I have made my position clear and I won't be engaged in any more of your bully tactics on the forum..

Have a nice day.

Magic

You keep claiming I want you to do things outside of your terms. I already agreed you can ship it to Minerjones with all the terms in the OP. Asking you to do something you didn't want to do then agreeing to your terms does not void my bid, sorry. That is not how contracts work. You are arguing about nothing as an excuse to weasel out of your obligations. Honor your contractual agreement.
DaCryptoRaccoon

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:04:55 AM

I asked for proof a payment to the escrow his bar would have been out by now but he kept going on about it's my privacy ect.
He also wanted me to ship outside the terms of the sale where I require a signature on delivery he didn't want this.

I also don't see how the situation is escrow.

If I ship Tecshare the bar Directly! and MJ is "supposed" to be holing the funds and I ship WITHOUT signature on delivery how and I protected?
What proof have I got that the bar made it there?  None..

He only agreed to the escrow being an actual middle man when I said I was not happy shipping without signature.

Every turn he's changed the terms I didn't even offer the sale with escrow and now it's at my cost..

If anyone thinks it's unfair for me to be furnished with proof of payment then we cannot deal it's that simple.

Without proof it's like I am sending out my good BLIND to some escrow I have had no dealing with EVER.

Not fair on the seller..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
DaCryptoRaccoon

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:07:36 AM

Tecshare if your escrow will prove payment I will ship I have said this 10+ times..

I WON'T SHIP WITHOUT PROOF ESCROW HAS BEEN PAID..

Is that really difficult?  or unfair in any light?

Your bar could have been out the other day with the other but your the one holding this back not me...
Your trying my patience to the max with this and I could just refuse if I don't feel comfortable with the situation that my choice.

Escrow proves funds are there and I ship..
Escrow fails to prove funds the deal is off.

Ball is in your court..

Take it or leave it..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 01:10:53 AM

Tecshare if your escrow will prove payment I will ship I have said this 10+ times..

I WON'T SHIP WITHOUT PROOF ESCROW HAS BEEN PAID..

Is that really difficult?  or unfair in any light?

Your bar could have been out the other day with the other but your the one holding this back not me...
Your trying my patience to the max with this and I could just refuse if I don't feel comfortable with the situation that my choice.

Escrow proves funds are there and I ship..
Escrow fails to prove funds the deal is off.

Ball is in your court..

Take it or leave it..

No. Honor your contractual agreement.

I asked for proof a payment to the escrow his bar would have been out by now but he kept going on about it's my privacy ect.
He also wanted me to ship outside the terms of the sale where I require a signature on delivery he didn't want this.

I also don't see how the situation is escrow.

If I ship Tecshare the bar Directly! and MJ is "supposed" to be holing the funds and I ship WITHOUT signature on delivery how and I protected?
What proof have I got that the bar made it there?  None..

He only agreed to the escrow being an actual middle man when I said I was not happy shipping without signature.

Every turn he's changed the terms I didn't even offer the sale with escrow and now it's at my cost..

If anyone thinks it's unfair for me to be furnished with proof of payment then we cannot deal it's that simple.

Without proof it's like I am sending out my good BLIND to some escrow I have had no dealing with EVER.

Not fair on the seller..

All you care about is what serves you. None of your behavior is fair to the buyer. Exchanges go two ways, not one way where you dictate all of the terms after the fact. Auctions have rules, rules which you clearly violated and refuse to admit to.

3. Your first DM to me was you telling me you wanted to use MJ as escrow but escrow is where the agent holds BOTH goods.  I also said I would cover the cost if there was any for this.

Who is changing the terms? Looks like you.
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:13:27 AM

OP stated signed delivery was required and Techsare refused am I missing anything else?

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 01:14:39 AM

OP stated signed delivery was required and Techsare refused am I missing anything else?

You again... -_-

Yeah, you are missing the part where I agreed he could ship to Minerjones with all the signatures he wanted.
DaCryptoRaccoon

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:17:32 AM

You can post what ever you want techshare your the one being unreasonable here..

Can you show me where it says I even accept escrow on my sale?
Can you show me where it says I will SHIP WITHOUT SIGNATURE.

You sir... are the one who changed the terms to YOUR own.

I'm not playing your stupid games tecshare you everyone else has there bars already but your trying your hardest to change the terms to suit you..

If you don't trust me don't deal with me simple.

I have given you a inch and you tried to take a mile with your demands.

You can post all you want about "contractual" agreement but you sir changed it to suit your own needs.

I don't play games and won't be replying to this topic any longer..

My position is clear if I am unable to verify a payment to the escrow I won't ship..

Your call..

Goodnight.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 01:23:24 AM

You can post what ever you want techshare your the one being unreasonable here..

Can you show me where it says I even accept escrow on my sale?
Can you show me where it says I will SHIP WITHOUT SIGNATURE.

You sir... are the one who changed the terms to YOUR own.

I'm not playing your stupid games tecshare you everyone else has there bars already but your trying your hardest to change the terms to suit you..

If you don't trust me don't deal with me simple.

I have given you a inch and you tried to take a mile with your demands.

You can post all you want about "contractual" agreement but you sir changed it to suit your own needs.

I don't play games and won't be replying to this topic any longer..

My position is clear if I am unable to verify a payment to the escrow I won't ship..

Your call..

Goodnight.

Why would I trust you without using an escrow after the way you conducted your clusterfuck of an auction? Asking for an escrow is not at all unreasonable. Your demands to have transaction information is in fact unreasonable. I have met every inch of my contractual obligations under your auction terms. You already agreed to use Minerjones as an escrow at your expense. I already agreed to you shipping to him meeting your terms for signature requirements. Transaction information was never part of the contract and this is a frivolous demand you are using as pretext to violate your contractual agreement with me under the auction terms. It is unfortunate you are too short sighted to see this is not going to work out well for you at all.
DaCryptoRaccoon

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:23:59 AM

You again... -_-

Yeah, you are missing the part where I agreed he could ship to Minerjones with all the signatures he wanted.

And you missing about 100 point that have been made to you tecshare..

FOR THE 10TH TIME..

I am happy to use escrow I already did with the other 2 bars..

What i'm not happy about is the fact the escrow and you won't provide proof of payment so I am in no mans land..

Prove payment and ill ship to MJ for the 10th time...

Don't trust.. Verify. Simple

GoodNight..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 01:25:10 AM

I'm not TECSHARE's friend by any means but it looks to me (as it did to pretty much everyone in your own auction thread) that you're the one stoking the fire.

Your auction format was ludicrous. At one point you seemed to recognize that but now you're trying to justify it again. Let it go. TECSHARE's bid was the only bid on that item anyway, so the format dispute doesn't even matter. He won the item, he paid, ship it. How much simpler can it possibly be? He even agreed to your condition of having the item shipped via escrow. The TXID doesn't matter. The escrow guarantees the payment.

On the other hand, if you want to back out of this deal then just say so, stop clinging to the TXID demand, let MJ return funds to TECSHARE, and get your deserved flag. You'll get it anyway if you don't ship - it's just a matter of time.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 01:27:01 AM

I'm not TECSHARE's friend by any means but it looks to me (as it did to pretty much everyone in your own auction thread) that you're the one stoking the fire.

Your auction format was ludicrous. At one point you seemed to recognize that but now you're trying to justify it again. Let it go. TECSHARE's bid was the only bid on that item anyway, so the format dispute doesn't even matter. He won the item, he paid, ship it. How much simpler can it possibly be? He even agreed to your condition of having the item shipped via escrow. The TXID doesn't matter. The escrow guarantees the payment.

On the other hand, if you want to back out of this deal then just say so, stop clinging to the TXID demand, let MJ return funds to TECSHARE, and get your deserved flag. You'll get it anyway if you don't ship - it's just a matter of time.

Minerjones isn't holding my funds against my will. He will release it at my request, as he should because the seller has not met his obligations. I don't want my funds back though, I want the seller to honor his agreement. Magicbyt3 is literally just arguing with himself about nothing and is the only thing holding up this transaction.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: