Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FTX Review: The Best New Crypto Derivatives Platform  (Read 1183 times)
cryptoadvocate (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:10:37 AM

Lately I've been trading more and more on FTX.com, mainly due to all the issues that Binance has been having. The options and types of contracts available on FTX are unique and can't be found anywhere else and it now ranks as the 5th highest volume exchange.

Decided to do a full write up of the exchange and my trading experience there: https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/ftx-review

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 10:51:13 AM

I've been curious about their leveraged BULL/BEAR tokens, which are similar to 3x ProShares UltraPro ETFs you find for commodities and stock indices. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226148.msg53847830#msg53847830

Any idea about VPN policy? They don't allow US customers but Tier 1 verification (email/name/country) allows $2000 per day in withdrawals. That's good enough for me if I can squeak by behind a VPN.

cryptoadvocate (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:14:12 PM

I've been curious about their leveraged BULL/BEAR tokens, which are similar to 3x ProShares UltraPro ETFs you find for commodities and stock indices. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226148.msg53847830#msg53847830

Any idea about VPN policy? They don't allow US customers but Tier 1 verification (email/name/country) allows $2000 per day in withdrawals. That's good enough for me if I can squeak by behind a VPN.

Dont see why it wouldn't work but obviously do so at your own risk
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 04:54:07 PM

We have some coverage on how to use and trade FTX on our educational content section. Might be useful for traders exploring FTX

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:58:27 AM

FTX released a beta version of the new application with a number of improved features, it can already be checked on your phone

https://help.ftx.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034800011-How-To-Download-the-FTX-App
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:26:16 PM

I tried their leverage bull and bear token on bitmarx I was using binance before it was removed. The truth is that it makes you choose easily between bull and bear market but the drawback is also there.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 04:38:37 PM

For Options, I use Sparrow Exchange. Its a lot simpler to trade there with their UI. I do have have accounts on Deribit as well as FTX. Its nice to have competition in the derivatives market. You can get some good value trades out of it, juggling through the platforms.

Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 11:42:53 AM

The FTX Derivative Exchange has partnered with custodian Coinbase Custody International. The latter will store the native ERC-20 FTT token
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:06:42 PM

FTX released 4 video podcasts, he will tell and share his experience with the encoder Mike Van Rossum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxPgXlydcys
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:00:49 AM

The 9th video podcast from FTX was released, featuring the co-founder of Dex.Blue and one person an expert in the field of DeFI of decentralized finance - Angelo Min https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyyaRi-UvYw&feature=youtu.be
cryptoadvocate (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 01:50:15 PM

The new ftx pro app is definitely amongst the best exchange apps. Check it out.
Azrieli

Activity: 1316
Merit: 200

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 03:33:20 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2021, 03:58:45 PM by Azrieli

Caution with FTX:

- FTX BLL / BEAR tokens fraud at Binance
- Fraud with the signed NDA Agreement
- Binance and FTX - serving U.S. citizens publicly using Barry Silbert as an example
Tomtomwole

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:07:00 PM

FTX is good , second best after binance based on my own experience. its better than binance for me in some aspect like the futures trading, it has more listed project than binance and also low withdrawal fees. this is basically enough for me to stick with them.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:47:26 PM

FTX is good , second best after binance based on my own experience. its better than binance for me in some aspect like the futures trading, it has more listed project than binance and also low withdrawal fees. this is basically enough for me to stick with them.

It is better than Binance as there are 0 withdrawal fees on bitcoin transactions and some waived off transactions too on ERC20 network for FTT holders. I am a fan of their portal and trade there only as they are providing what Binance is giving at their exchange, but Binance lags sometimes and FTX is easy going.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 08:26:55 AM

agree with you FTX is the best exchange besides Binance...

I bought Bitcoin and ethereum several times from FTX and only charge a very cheap fee when doing WD to my personal wallet. and what I like is that we can buy Tesla or Google stocks easily in the FTX Pro application.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:32:11 AM

Lately I've been trading more and more on FTX.com, mainly due to all the issues that Binance has been having. The options and types of contracts available on FTX are unique and can't be found anywhere else and it now ranks as the 5th highest volume exchange.

Decided to do a full write up of the exchange and my trading experience there: https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/ftx-review
I am also a user of FTX there, I get a low fee experience for transactions compared to other exchanges. so I think FTX is still feasible to be used as a transaction connection medium, especially cheaper ETH sending transactions for new users

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 11:50:13 PM

No one here mentioned the generosity of FTX to waive the withdrawal fee for users. The more FTT staked you have, the more number of free withdrawal per day.
Blockchain Deposits and Withdrawals

On FTX, you can deposit your BTC on OMNI layer or ERC20, TRC20 or SPL. The OMNI layer will be deprecated. FTX requires only 2 confirmations for your BTC deposits that help you to have shorter waiting time for account balance credit. Other exchanges can require 3 confirmations.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2021, 02:38:04 AM

It seems most of the FTX Exchange users are came from Binance, included me.
You will really realize how FTX Exchange is the best compare to Binance if you start using FTX Exchange and you also tried to use Binance.
Very fast to use and downtimes in FTX are really different with Binance, really far, FTX got a huge advantage.

And if you don't know, Binance and FTX are strategic partners: Strategic Partnership with Binance

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2021, 09:03:45 AM

You will really realize how FTX Exchange is the best compare to Binance if you start using FTX Exchange and you also tried to use Binance.
Very fast to use and downtimes in FTX are really different with Binance, really far, FTX got a huge advantage.

And if you don't know, Binance and FTX are strategic partners: Strategic Partnership with Binance
FTX is tradeable while Binance is stucked with market crashes.

More people like FTX not only because their more generous policy with withdrawal fees and chances to join IDOs.

The drama of $SUSHI was resolved with the serious involvement from FTX's CEO while Binance and Changpeng Zao reacted with bad with that drama. CZ deleted that tweet after the community reacted very bad with it.
For SUSHI, I don’t know who the founder is. If we don’t list new DeFi coins, traffic goes to other exchanges, and we become … obsolete. We provide access to liquidity, we don’t force you to buy.

All coins are high risk, especially DeFi.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 06:30:35 AM

This partnership is making it appear that Sam Bankman-Fried will not be the Binance killer, however, I speculate Sam will make the moves to take Binance’s market share in America first and then globally. CZ might become the next Arthur Hayes hehehehe.

FTX is also rivaling against Binance with their own blockchain called Solana which might also become the Binance smartchain killer. I predict SOL and FTT to be top 10 in coinmarketcap.com by 2025.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███