Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:55:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FTX Review: The Best New Crypto Derivatives Platform  (Read 1195 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 05:20:35 AM

Not really on the topic of the exchange itself, just about the new FTX partnership: The FTX exchange has signed a five year contract with Major League Baseball USA (MLB).
Logo FTX.US will appear on the MLB referees ' uniforms starting with the All Star Game on July 13, 2021. The trading platform also received the rights to promote on social networks and other channels of Major League Baseball.  https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mlb-ftx-form-first-ever-global-sports-league-cryptocurrency-exchange-partnership-301318029.html
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 11:46:54 AM

Not really on the topic of the exchange itself, just about the new FTX partnership: The FTX exchange has signed a five year contract with Major League Baseball USA (MLB).
Logo FTX.US will appear on the MLB referees ' uniforms starting with the All Star Game on July 13, 2021. The trading platform also received the rights to promote on social networks and other channels of Major League Baseball.  https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mlb-ftx-form-first-ever-global-sports-league-cryptocurrency-exchange-partnership-301318029.html
It is another achievement to bring cryptocurrency to mainstream. Many things will be changed and I believe it would be positive things, big achievements in the next 5 years.

I don't know but I remember FTX is the first exchange that advertise in sports. Previously, Sportsbet.io partnered with Wolverhampton, Southampton, Flamengo and bring the Bitcoin, sports.bet to kits of these clubs.

FTX decide to do a smart movement that will help their name become more popular and their exchange will attract more users.
mckinleeanael07
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 3

TheStandard.io

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 03:03:34 PM

this is an exchange that i like the most, although it has not integrated many of the latest chains now, it is a very easy to use exchange and especially the withdrawal fee there is almost zero or very cheap , this makes me like it Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1738

To the moon

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2021, 11:48:37 AM

...and especially the withdrawal fee there is almost zero or very cheap , this makes me like it

At a time when the commissions on the Ethereum network were hundreds of dollars, I regularly used the opportunity to withdraw ERC20 coins from the exchange without a commission. This privilege was granted to everyone who held at least 25 FTX Token (FTT) coins on their account.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:49:53 PM

FTX Digital Markets, a subsidiary of the FTX cryptocurrency exchange, was the first in the jurisdiction of the Bahamas to receive a license in accordance with the Registered Digital Asset Exchanges Act (DARE Act).

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:21:53 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2021, 07:09:33 AM by Daltonik

FTX has announced a partnership and a sponsorship agreement with the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team stable, the agreement comes into force on September 26. The following aspects are provided for
- Branding on cars and drivers of teams.
- Future strategic initiatives in the field of NFT's and FTX Pay.
- CSR initiatives and charity.

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 02:39:41 PM

FTX exchange is growing too fast and they are keen on to obey law regulations in countries they have subsidiaries.

They take a lead of the second tier exchanges, after Binance, to back Solana blockchain. Other exchanges try to learn from Binance and Binance Smart Chain to develop their exchange's own built chains.

FTX are smart because they saw the potential from Solana and decided to back it months ago.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 06:00:02 PM

More FTX and the Bahamas news, bloomberg reports that the exchange has moved its headquarters from Hong Kong to the Bahamas due to the favorable position of regulatory authorities.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-24/bankman-fried-s-crypto-exchange-ftx-leaves-hong-kong-for-bahamas?sref=AACmJ2tc

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 06:48:06 PM

I use FTX not as trading coin but only to withdraw and convert eth there because have lower fees transaction, when you make transaction there like withdraw coin not have to pay fees and most best exchange right now support to covert usdt to eth without pay fees. I like this exchange market and hope could exist for long time.
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 08:53:39 AM

I use FTX not as trading coin but only to withdraw and convert eth there because have lower fees transaction, when you make transaction there like withdraw coin not have to pay fees and most best exchange right now support to covert usdt to eth without pay fees. I like this exchange market and hope could exist for long time.
FTX waive fee for customers. Blockchain deposits and withdrawals

Months ago, when transaction fee on ETH network is very high, FTX waived the fee

Fees

There are no fees on deposits and withdrawals, except for ETH, ERC-20 tokens, or small BTC withdrawals.  FTX users will pay the blockchain fees for all ETH, ERC20 tokens unless they have FTT staked.

Note: For free withdrawals, however, in the case of a user whose fiat/stablecoin deposit/withdrawal volume exceeds their trading volume, we reserve the right to charge a withdrawal fee of up to 0.10%.  We will reach out to any users affected before applying this.  

Small BTC withdrawal fees: BTC withdrawals > 0.01 BTC are free. BTC withdrawals < 0.01 BTC are charged withdrawal fees after your first free one per day.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 08:26:16 PM

Can you use it as a US citizen?  What about if you are abroad almost all year? 

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:59:10 PM

FTX will not place NFTs on its marketplace that provide for the payment of rewards among their holders. https://help.ftx.us/hc/en-us/articles/4410399400215-Solana-NFT-FAQ
The platform took this step because of concerns that such NFTs could be classified as securities in the United States.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 09:19:48 AM

FTX will launch the game "NFT Lotería" on Solana to fund a program to help educational organizations. FTX and crypto-gaming firm Animoca Brands have announced plans to create an NFT-oriented version of the game, which will be launched on the Solana blockchain.

The project, dubbed NFT Lotería, will turn a bingo-like game into an NFT-based experience. Snickerdoodle, a blockchain technology Firm, will Develop NFT Collectibles.  https://decrypt.co/83481/ftx-nft-loteria-solana-fund-hispanic-engineers
yhiaali3
Legendary

Merit: 1890

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 03:57:49 PM

I had the same experience, I mean I quit Binance because I got the ban because they banned my country, I decided to look for another exchange and I tried FTX it was really great all I want is there, lots of options and coins Pairs not found on many exchanges plus trading volume It's great, low fees and many other features that I liked, but unfortunately a short time ago they restricted access to my account and asked me to complete KYC so that I could continue working so I left it too.

jerry0

Merit: 186

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 12:53:08 AM

Can NY users use FTX?
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 01:13:05 PM

FTX On October 27, the exchange announced a collaboration with MLB legend David Ortiz. As part of the agreement, he will also release several NFT collections.

Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 06:34:59 PM

FTX exchange is a good exchange for crypto currency trading. I am using this exchange from a long time. And I did not see any bug in this exchange. Their trading volume is also very good. FTX withdrawal fee is very low as we compare it with other crypto exchanges. So, I recomend everyone to must use this exchange for trading

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:04:22 PM

Lately I've been trading more and more on FTX.com, mainly due to all the issues that Binance has been having. The options and types of contracts available on FTX are unique and can't be found anywhere else and it now ranks as the 5th highest volume exchange.
1. What are the issues of binance you are referring to?
2, Where I could verify about the volume of exchanges so that I myself conclude about the 5th highest volume.

I have not clicked the link you have provided still I believe it would be better practice if you include reference links for all the things you have mentioned. Otherwise like most people here, I am enforced to mark you as a paid shill as these days are most services are proactively trying to promote their services in more organic way. But, anything without proper references unfortunately will fall under paid shilling category.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:46:35 PM

I've been curious about their leveraged BULL/BEAR tokens, which are similar to 3x ProShares UltraPro ETFs you find for commodities and stock indices. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226148.msg53847830#msg53847830

Any idea about VPN policy? They don't allow US customers but Tier 1 verification (email/name/country) allows $2000 per day in withdrawals. That's good enough for me if I can squeak by behind a VPN.

In this case the biggest problem on Binance Exchange is the limited number of transactions that can be made each day and that is what some traders from other countries also complain about. it's just that if you want to keep using a VPN in every transaction, it's also not a problem.
if in terms of what FTX offers, of course it can make it easier for you to transact up to large withdrawal transactions.
good luck

nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 10:23:59 PM

FTX The exchange is a popular exchange, one of the top class exchanges in terms of trading volume. It is very important that the authorities of the exchange have taken some groundbreaking steps lately. I regularly trade on the exchange.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒