Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New SMM Panel!  (Read 129 times)
warmember (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:45:44 AM

Today I'm Introducing to you guys a great SMM Panel, it's embersmm.com they offer great prices and a quality service, their support is excellent and fast as well.
the best part is that you can top-up your account with as low as 2 bucks only!
they accept a wide variety of payment methods too! : Bitcoin - stripe - Skrill - venmo

anyways here is a price list of their services:

IG Followers start from $2 per 1k followers
Youtube Subscribers are 8$ per 1k
YouTube WatchTime is 21 For 1000 Watch Hours
Facebook Page Likes start from $5 per 1k likes

check their website for the rest!
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 07:16:05 PM

All of these services are assumed to be scam unless they prove the opposite, and unfortunately, the site does not offer anything that highlights the fact that it is real (HQ) followers.

- The site offers very cheap services compared to the average prices at $ 8.
 - The site does not accept approved payment methods, although it can be accepted (Paypal, Reversible methods.)
 - From ToS: This condition[1] indicates that the money will not be returned to you, and it is difficult to prove that the site defrauded you in preparing your followers.

[1]
We do not offer refunds, if a service has an issue, we offer full replenishment provided with screenshots of the problem up until 30 days after purchase.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:02:47 PM

Unfortunately, but I have not yet come across a service that would offer delivery likes from real accounts and which would last for more than a few days. Usually, all such subscriptions or likes disappear after a few days. Unfortunately, but only Facebook's offer is reliable. They earn on this and from what I noticed they can detect and remove all fake likes and bots.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: