Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Ethereum Lottery MoneyDuck 🐤 www.ETH.md  (Read 151 times)
antoninka (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 09:32:28 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2020, 12:44:23 PM by antoninka

🔥  Ethereum Lottery - receive % of your referrals ' winnings.
✅  Ticket price is 0.05 ETH

💯 The first referral returns 100% (0.05 ETH) to your account.
🔸 Second and subsequent referral s of the first level - 50% (0.025 ETH)
🔹 Second level referrals (referrals of referrals) - 30% of the ticket price.

💰 The most exciting part of the draw is the jackpot!
💰 If your referral hits the jackpot (probability is 1/50),  you get 15% of his winnings.

❗️  More referrals – greater winnings.

How to participate
1️⃣ Go to the website of ETH.MD
2️⃣ Sign in with the Metamask (https://metamask.io/) and buy a ticket.
3️⃣ Get referral link in your ACC and distribute Smiley.

❗️  If you don't want to mess with Metamask, you can just send 0.05 ETH from your ether wallet to the contract address 0x63E39AD36Ae1742767859D1f8734FDe811bbe47f (GAS is above average)
After that the contract will register you and your referral link will be like http://eth.md/?upline=YOUR_WALLET_ETHER
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 10:54:27 AM

First of all, your website does not open and it says Can’t connect securely to this page. Secondly its seems that you are prompting a sort of matrix scheme, whereby the referrals will bring your seed money back and those who will join late will be end up losing the invested amount.

How this is related to gambling / Lottery ?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
antoninka (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:36:56 PM

Certain funds part for the users involved is sent to the lottery account
You are provided with a chance to win the lottery while signing up. You will get 15% of the jackpot amount, if your referral wins a lottery.

https://eth.md/en
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 01:06:21 PM

Hello there, welcome to the Bitcointalk gambling community.

Upon checking on the website I didn't see the TOS and FAQ there. It should be stated there how the raffle draws going on and it should have a provably fair system. And next is, why only Ethereum coin only accepted to deposit? It is good if there are 4-5 cryptocurrencies to choose including Bitcoin.

I have been here in the forum for how many years (2 years I think), this isn't mean I discourage you but usually, lottery gambling site didn't exist and they are shut down after months running. Maybe because in the gambling business there has strong competition here. Probably you should have a marketing strategy on it and advertising your brand name here in the forum will probably a great help.

Wishing luck on your project!

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:05:06 AM

Hello there, welcome to the Bitcointalk gambling community.

Upon checking on the website I didn't see the TOS and FAQ there. It should be stated there how the raffle draws going on and it should have a provably fair system. And next is, why only Ethereum coin only accepted to deposit? It is good if there are 4-5 cryptocurrencies to choose including Bitcoin.

I have been here in the forum for how many years (2 years I think), this isn't mean I discourage you but usually, lottery gambling site didn't exist and they are shut down after months running. Maybe because in the gambling business there has strong competition here. Probably you should have a marketing strategy on it and advertising your brand name here in the forum will probably a great help.

Wishing luck on your project!

The reason why he only chose ETH I am guessing is because it runs as a smart contract. Basically if the code is right then it becomes trustless and won't need provably fair verification unlike dice. Most likely winner is chosen by some block hash which is obviously impossible to alter. Currently this is not possible with bitcoin because there is no reliable side chain smart contract platform out yet. In the past you could do on-chain bets with BTC which solved the provably fair issue however since you sent your BTC to a non-smart contract you had no way of knowing if you will get your winnings sent back.

I agree with your point about lotteries never becoming popular with crypto gambling. Reason why is because you can go to any dice site and bet on 9900x and find out right away whether you are a winner or not. Why wait a long time for the lottery to finish to find out if you won or not. You also have a very small house edge. So i've seen these lotteries for lambo's and btc pop up from time to time on this gambling forum but they usually just become stale and end up being shut down due to low interest.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:30:20 AM

First of all, your website does not open and it says Can’t connect securely to this page. Secondly its seems that you are prompting a sort of matrix scheme, whereby the referrals will bring your seed money back and those who will join late will be end up losing the invested amount.

How this is related to gambling / Lottery ?
Another one of those scheme's that tries to cover in gambling.
This is the second gambling site that I've seen this year that offers so much money just from referrals.
More like an investment scheme rather than gambling.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: