Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Amazon Gift Card  (Read 191 times)
RapTarX (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 10:25:16 AM

I need 1000 $5 amazon. Anyone here selling amazon gift card with a discounted price? I will purchase 20 at once & of course we will go for escrow unless you can't go upfront.
Offer me your price through PM here. After having mutual agreement, we can talk with the escrow. I haven't talked with anyone yet.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:28:19 PM

Not sure what type of discount you are after, but Amazon gift cards are one of the most frequently frauded cards so be careful. Purse.io has my vote of confidence for buying stuff for you on Amazon at up to 33% off, but you aren't guaranteed to find someone offering that kind of discount. 20% off is fairly common though.
RapTarX (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:32:00 PM

Not sure what type of discount you are after, but Amazon gift cards are one of the most frequently frauded cards so be careful. Purse.io has my vote of confidence for buying stuff for you on Amazon at up to 33% off, but you aren't guaranteed to find someone offering that kind of discount. 20% off is fairly common though.

Thanks for the fair warning. I have purchased amazon gift card back in the day; I am well aware about that & that's why I'm talking about escrow; thanks, anyway.
20% off would be fair enough for me but is there any risk purchasing from Purse.io? Probably I have never used that site; used to purchase lower amount from a community but now I need 1000 gift cards.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:50:09 AM
Merited by RapTarX (1)

Thanks for the fair warning. I have purchased amazon gift card back in the day; I am well aware about that & that's why I'm talking about escrow; thanks, anyway.
20% off would be fair enough for me but is there any risk purchasing from Purse.io? Probably I have never used that site; used to purchase lower amount from a community but now I need 1000 gift cards.

They are a pretty reputable company thats been around for a long while, I've been using them for years without a single issue. I'd say with a high degree of confidence that if they can serve your need, it is far safer than buying the cards off of a forum member here. Not that you can't get legit cards here, but statistically I'd vote for purse. Just an option to consider.
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:24:28 PM
Merited by RapTarX (1)

Purse has like a 10k USD protection guarantee. They have a level system in place to gate keep users, new users have a purchase limit / cap it's somewhere around $50-100 depending on how verified they buyer is. If your purchases are in the 50-100 range you can usually get them for 28% off including purses fee's and delivered in about 2-5 days.

Larger orders 100+ take longer to complete and the lower level users can't purchase them so you get stuck into the lower discount range. Just this past week I had a 450 total order get processed at a 20% discount, it took about 23 days to get processed.

If you are willing to take a discount of 5% they basically process your order for you, a mix of purse + their VIP's buying it for you and it processes almost immediately if not right the and there.

If you'd like shoot me a PM and I can give you a referral code we both get $5 or something like that if you buy or sell 100$ in orders (you can probably find one online also). You can shoot me a PM also if you have any questions.

Link to their protection policy.
https://support.purse.io/en/articles/1670623-am-i-protected-using-purse
RapTarX (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:47:22 PM

If your purchases are in the 50-100 range you can usually get them for 28% off including purses fee's and delivered in about 2-5 days.
I don't need everything at once. I can purchase 10-20 cards at once and have no problem with the delay as well. 28% off will be certainly a great deal for me. You can PM me the referral link. I have no problem join with that of course even if I don't get a bonus; at least someone from the community would be benefited  Cheesy
Locking the thread for now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: