Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama DHS Whistleblower Found Dead On Side Of California Highway, ...suicide"  (Read 88 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 08:20:28 PM

"Obama DHS Whistleblower Found Dead On Side Of California Highway, Police Rule Suicide"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dhs-whistleblower-found-dead-side-california-highway-police-rule-suicide

I wonder, what else did this man know? It seems whistle blowers, witnesses, and dissidents have an exceptionally high rate of suicide.
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1214
Merit: 591

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:29:46 AM

Seem to just be the way they deal with things when people go up against power or know too much the mob's come after them and make there life either hell, haul them before courts or just kill them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassinations

Seems that western governments are now starting to slip into the way of this I half expected Edward Snowden to have been assassinated by now who know's what will happen to Julian Assange there at the end of the day these people are exposing true crimes by people in power and should have protection if the world won't wake up and support people who speak out about war crimes or fraud or any of the nasty things that go on the we are doomed to allow good people to be thrown under the bus and no one will even notice.

You don't see Obama or David Cameron being questioned about mass murder in the middle east yet they jail and want to extradite Assange for reporting war crimes one rule for the rich one rule for the people.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:17:01 PM

I wonder, what else did this man know? It seems whistle blowers, witnesses, and dissidents have an exceptionally high rate of suicide.

Obviously you are a consiracy nut. Next you'll be claiming that it's not suicide when a guy shoots himself in the head three times.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: