Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: may i know which better and what the difference between share actual diffculty ?  (Read 148 times)
commandera (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 09:46:50 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2020, 11:22:53 PM by commandera

Hey

in mining testing my gpu i got 2 fast share found

1- actual difficulty : 43.3 GH (!)
2- actual difficulty : 6950 MH
______

and another question

do found 2 share fast is luck ?
https://imgur.com/a/3ytAwAW
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 12:48:59 AM

You are mining with a pool so finding shares is expected, it even says so in the image. You can't solo mine without running a full node. Full node basically means having the whole blockchain on your system. I will suggest you read more about how mining with pools works. In a nutshell, a task is divided up and given to all the participants in the pool which they then work on to find a solution. This task is easier to solve than solving the whole block on your own. As a result, you get a share for solving these easier tasks and your reward according to your valid shares...
commandera (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:06:53 AM

You are mining with a pool so finding shares is expected, it even says so in the image. You can't solo mine without running a full node. Full node basically means having the whole blockchain on your system. I will suggest you read more about how mining with pools works. In a nutshell, a task is divided up and given to all the participants in the pool which they then work on to find a solution. This task is easier to solve than solving the whole block on your own. As a result, you get a share for solving these easier tasks and your reward according to your valid shares...

I wish you guide me to currect way

5 gpu rig (ETH ) mining solo or in pool ? ( most profit )

if solo how + where +software ?

if pool give me the pool + what i have to do
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:36:08 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

With 5 GPUs I will recommend mining with a pool, as mining solo will be useless. You won't even mine a single block... You can find plenty of pools by doing a quick google search, I won't recommend any as I haven't worked with any. Do your own research on that. When I used to mine, I would use nicehash, Not recommending them but I'm only sharing my experience with them... Never got any issues TBH, they got all the miners for different algos and would pay me directly in BTC so I didn't have to convert all the shitCoins my GPUs would mine, Saved a lot of hassle tbh... Plus Nicehash will ensure you mine the most profitable coin so that you make the most "money" at the end of the day... Nicehash will pay you in BTCs. If you are not willing to put the time in doing the research on your own then Nicehash is the way to go.

Also, Mining is not just about finding a software online and then running it, it's about testing, trying new miners, finding the right clocks for your GPUs, Flashing your GPUs and so on. If you really want to dip your toes in mining start googling and start learning about it on the technical level, but if you just want to test things and don't want to get into the nitty-gritty of mining then Nicehash is the way...
commandera (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:07:59 AM

With 5 GPUs I will recommend mining with a pool, as mining solo will be useless. You won't even mine a single block... You can find plenty of pools by doing a quick google search, I won't recommend any as I haven't worked with any. Do your own research on that. When I used to mine, I would use nicehash, Not recommending them but I'm only sharing my experience with them... Never got any issues TBH, they got all the miners for different algos and would pay me directly in BTC so I didn't have to convert all the shitCoins my GPUs would mine, Saved a lot of hassle tbh... Plus Nicehash will ensure you mine the most profitable coin so that you make the most "money" at the end of the day... Nicehash will pay you in BTCs. If you are not willing to put the time in doing the research on your own then Nicehash is the way to go.

Also, Mining is not just about finding a software online and then running it, it's about testing, trying new miners, finding the right clocks for your GPUs, Flashing your GPUs and so on. If you really want to dip your toes in mining start googling and start learning about it on the technical level, but if you just want to test things and don't want to get into the nitty-gritty of mining then Nicehash is the way...

Nice advices

i just using phoenix i like it simple
but i want you help me with 1 thing that make me feel op and start fresh
i not have 5 gpu yet but testing until the gpu arrive

so my last order want you copy the .bat and delete your wallet and work name i will
replace it

example
PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://asia1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal your wallet.workName [/font]-proto 3

off coruse replace the pool niceHash and i will replace the wallet and work name

Note . doen't matter claymore or phoenix still testing both
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: