Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #CORRuption ViRUS #It's Getting More Severe Around the globe including Africa  (Read 290 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Soldierswitlittlefaith (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 10:59:24 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 12:36:44 PM by Soldierswitlittlefaith

Hello bitcointalk community, It's truely sad to hear about the rapid spread of this Corona Virus across various countries!
From China,Europe,America ..... Today (23.02.2020) the result of people who are nCov positive in italy ( within lombardia & veneto region) are alarming which has lead to the postponement of few of the seria A matches.  Ref. video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys05sk04RO4  (in italian language)

But,  what about AFRICA? contrary to the believe of everyone that the ability to  combat against such virus within the African region might be  challenging   due to lack of adequate equipment's & facilities.

Surprising this is what CNN got to say about nCov in Africa (ref. https://www.ccn.com/africa-may-be-spared-from-coronavirus-no-thanks-to-its-leaders/ )

The Chineese govt. says uptil date there has been no report of an nCov victims in Africa except for those in foreign countries. The report further stated that this could be to the hot weather. rendering these enviroment completely nCov attack-free zone. reference link will be added soon!

Now let's analyze further based on the last the sentence - Hot/ humid weather rendering nCov ineffective!

- Can fruit's grown ( bitter kolanut & coconut )within the Africa region  help to combat against nCov (corona anti virus)?

Pls, remember to share the link with your friend's on social media (twitter,youtube,facebook...)

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:20:22 AM

- Can fruit's grown ( bitter kolanut & coconut )within the Africa region  help to combat against nCov (corona anti virus)?

I don't think fruit consumption has anything to do with the virus, way more plausible it's the warm weather, fun fact, this year in Northern Italy we had higher temperatures compared to other winters.

Another problem is that the virus has spread near Milan (one of the bigger cities in Italy), that has a really big exchange of people with Turin (another big city) so it could escalate quickly due to the large numbers of people present in the area.

Still, the majority of the cases ARE NOT from the Milan area so I hope they can contain it somehow
Kuffy

Activity: 127
Merit: 31

The real Jet Cash.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 08:46:20 AM

It's interesting that a couple of "official" Chinese web sites are stating that infected people should self-quarantine, and should avoid drugs, antibiotics and vaccinations. They state that this will build a natural immunity to this rapidly changing virus. Smoking also seems to increase the risk of serious complications. The healthy people who have dies seem to have died as a result of treatment rather than directly from the virus. It is difficult to determine exactly what is going on though. They don't even have a proper testing method, and seem to base their evaluation on DNA, whilst the virus replicates through RNA.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 09:51:27 AM

Update : dated 24.02.2020

Partial state of emergency in Lombardia & Veneto region : No Bus, Student's at home because most school remain close in order to avoid the rapid spread of this virus. Few seria A matches were postponed yesterday especially the home match bwt Inter Milan Vs Sampdoria.

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
IlVeroNico

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:41:05 AM

Partial state of emergency in Lombardia & Veneto region : No Bus, Student's at home because most school remain close in order to avoid the rapid spread of this virus. Few seria A matches were postponed yesterday especially the home match bwt Inter Milan Vs Sampdoria.

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith

Piemonte has closed all schools too, I have relatives working in them and they were told to stay home

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 10:53:28 AM

#Rome => capital city  = Partial state of emergency

The library within prenestina (quarticicilio ) zone is open howver, the seat are empty maybe, student's decided to remain at home for fear of possible contact with other's

Yet,there is no #report of any verifiable infected caes in rome

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 11:04:08 AM

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith

Piemonte has closed all schools too, I have relatives working in them and they were told to stay home

@IlVeroNico, sure

the virus is gradually creeping from china to other part of the world except the African region which appear's to be too hot for the virus.

Well, it's allarming within the northern part of italy. The govt. are putting safety measure to protect the citizen through provision of mask,quarantine to victim's in order avoid spread of this virus to the other part of italy.

I'll keep you updated
Soldierwitlittlefaith

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 11:13:19 AM

The Chineese govt. says uptil date there has been no report of an nCov victims in Africa except for those in foreign countries. The report further stated that this could be to the hot weather. rendering these enviroment completely nCov attack-free zone.

nCov started in China. Cases in other countries have spread from China.

If there are zero cases in Africa, the most obvious explanation surely is that there are relatively few people (and therefore relatively few infected people) moving from China to Africa.
Look at the distribution by country (first chart below, as of today).

What you see is a lot of cases in countries close to China, and some cases in countries that have a lot of international travellers. The USA has over 50 cases, Mexico has none. Both countries have over 100m inhabitants. Are Mexicans somehow immune? Or is there more travel between China-US than between China-Mexico?

Compare the nCov cases chart (first below) with the list of China Air international destinations (second below). The parallels are striking.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_China_Airlines_destinations
IlVeroNico

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:40:18 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

There's also the "how many test are made" argument, the virus can be asintomatic or light (just like the flu more or less), in Italy we had the explosion of cases after they started testing extensively after discovering a patient in the hospital had it.
It's possible other countries have a similar number of cases but aren't just testing patients as extensively.

Also iirc the majority of the deaths (if not all of them, I'm not sure about 1) happened in patients with previous serious pathologies, so the cause of death is only in a smaller part due to the ncov19
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:57:24 PM

There's also the "how many test are made" argument

Number of tests is a valid point. Obviously countries with zero tests have zero confirmed cases irrespective of how many people actually have the virus.
I wonder if there's a correlation between number of tests and number of flights in from China? I'd like to see some data.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 05:47:15 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 07:00:41 PM by Soldierswitlittlefaith

There's also the "how many test are made" argument, the virus can be asintomatic or light (just like the flu more or less), in Italy we had the explosion of cases after they started testing extensively after discovering a patient in the hospital had it.
It's possible other countries have a similar number of cases but aren't just testing patients as extensively.

Also iirc the majority of the deaths (if not all of them, I'm not sure about 1) happened in patients with previous serious pathologies, so the cause of death is only in a smaller part due to the ncov19

@IlVeroNico,

"...Italy we had the explosion of cases after they started testing extensively after discovering a patient in the hospital had it...."

this could be due to fear. unfortunately FEAR can kill more rapidly than any virus known to human

Thanks
Soldierwitlittleaith

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 07:13:18 PM

The Chineese govt. says uptil date there has been no report of an nCov victims in Africa except for those in foreign countries. The report further stated that this could be to the hot weather. rendering these enviroment completely nCov attack-free zone.

nCov started in China. Cases in other countries have spread from China.

If there are zero cases in Africa, the most obvious explanation surely is that there are relatively few people (and therefore relatively few infected people) moving from China to Africa.
Look at the distribution by country (first chart below, as of today).

What you see is a lot of cases in countries close to China, and some cases in countries that have a lot of international travellers. The USA has over 50 cases, Mexico has none. Both countries have over 100m inhabitants. Are Mexicans somehow immune? Or is there more travel between China-US than between China-Mexico?

Compare the nCov cases chart (first below) with the list of China Air international destinations (second below). The parallels are striking.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_China_Airlines_destinations

@Cnut237,

"....If there are zero cases in Africa, the most obvious explanation surely is that there are relatively few people (and therefore relatively few infected people) moving from China to Africa..."

well let's hope that the recent spread of the nCov is based on this travel statistic However, i doubt because when the italian govt. noticed the attack of nCov in china they block direct flight to china.

Today, there is a partial state of emergency within some of the most populated region in the northern part of italy. It's there any explaination to this?

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:46:04 AM

@Cnut237,

"....If there are zero cases in Africa, the most obvious explanation surely is that there are relatively few people (and therefore relatively few infected people) moving from China to Africa..."

well let's hope that the recent spread of the nCov is based on this travel statistic However, i doubt because when the italian govt. noticed the attack of nCov in china they block direct flight to china.

Today, there is a partial state of emergency within some of the most populated region in the northern part of italy. It's there any explaination to this?

I think there's an explanation, yes. The second chart does show flights from China to Italy. And whilst it's a sensible precaution to block the direct flights, they didn't actually do this until after there were confirmed cases in Italy (30 Jan).
IlVeroNico

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:43:30 AM

The fact of blocking direct fights can be both a good and a bad thing, because by blocking the direct ones people will use the indirect kind and be a lot less "traceable" by doing so.

If you have people from the red zone coming to your nation via direct flights you can stop and quarantine them, if they do so via indirect flights it becomes a lot less immediate
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 06:26:02 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

I guess there are two cases now in Africa, aren't there? I've heard and read about Algeria and Egypt just a few hours ago. If I'm wrong, please correct me:

I'm from Romania and I'm absolutely calm and somehow ready for the outbreak but our system and hospitals are surely not here either. I'm honestly more afraid to visit the hospital than to contact the actual virus, because here it's like you enter the hospital with a disorder and you'll leave with 5. I don't think there's much of a difference between us and Africa when it comes to hospitalization.

Hopefully everything will be fine. It's been announced here that we have masks in hospitals stocked for up to about 1 to 1 1/2 months, and that is a very poor stock considering how many people will go to the hospitals just because they fear they might be infected. Our authorities are just now starting to purchase the needed stuff in case there'll be a virus outbreak here too.. but traffic between Italy and us is very high as a lot of Romanians emigrate to Italy, which makes me fear there might already be confirmed cases they're hiding so they can pile up the needed supplies before the panic begins. This is just a fear of mine though, but anyways..

Tests may be done in the infected countries, but my question is how reliable are these tests because there have been quite a lot of faulty test kits reported. That makes me wonder how many actual cases do we have out there in all the infected countries and how many people are allowed out of quarantine after negative virus tests using faulty kits.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 10:22:05 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

I guess there are two cases now in Africa, aren't there? I've heard and read about Algeria and Egypt just a few hours ago. If I'm wrong, please correct me:

I'm from Romania and I'm absolutely calm and somehow ready for the outbreak but our system and hospitals are surely not here either. I'm honestly more afraid to visit the hospital than to contact the actual virus, because here it's like you enter the hospital with a disorder and you'll leave with 5. I don't think there's much of a difference between us and Africa when it comes to hospitalization.

Hopefully everything will be fine. It's been announced here that we have masks in hospitals stocked for up to about 1 to 1 1/2 months, and that is a very poor stock considering how many people will go to the hospitals just because they fear they might be infected. Our authorities are just now starting to purchase the needed stuff in case there'll be a virus outbreak here too.. but traffic between Italy and us is very high as a lot of Romanians emigrate to Italy, which makes me fear there might already be confirmed cases they're hiding so they can pile up the needed supplies before the panic begins. This is just a fear of mine though, but anyways..

Tests may be done in the infected countries, but my question is how reliable are these tests because there have been quite a lot of faulty test kits reported. That makes me wonder how many actual cases do we have out there in all the infected countries and how many people are allowed out of quarantine after negative virus tests using faulty kits.

They probably contacted the nCOV from a different country before coming to Africa.
The first victim is an italian so, probably the cause might be from eu or china

Have also held few italian families who block at the airport because they attempted to go to mauritius just because they heard these enviroment might be safer for now.

Well let's hope for the better.

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 10:36:05 AM

UPDATE tip's #2 nCOV, nCOV 19

There is no govt in AFRICA citizen are just on their own during such emergency. so, you have nobody to cry to for help. The good news is that you can completely depend on GOD for protection & apply these natural remedy.

Think about how our grandfather's were able to remain healthy when there was no hospital or medical care.

I strongly advice African's who find themselves in a foreign countries within EU & China should not to live in fear. pls follow these step's

- They should use lime/lemon as a dissinfectant. Squeeze a small quantity into water & use this for bath
- Or slightly mix a small quantity with bathing shampoo when showering.

The will act as a body disinfectant against possible contact from victim's

Thanks
Soldierwitlittleafaith
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4409

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 11:52:12 AM

fact check africa is not spared due to abything biological about africans.
the one myth of the 21yo african who recovered is not due to his dna but due to the fact that he is 21yo.. which has a 99% survival rate for any human of same age

fact check two.
africa has not ben swamped with cases becuase most of the country cannot afford 3 healthy meals. let alone plane tickets to just travel around the world regularly.
its poverty has limited its exposure.

fact check. as of today there are cases occuring in africa. so this topic is debunked o any myth that africa is safe.

moving on
in other news
if your under 50yo you got a 99% chance of surviving it even if you get it no matter what climate, culture, race, dna you have
if your over 80yo you got a 85% chance of surviving it even if you get it no matter what climate, culture, race, dna you have
AGE                    DEATH RATE*
80+ years old          14.8%
70-79 years old        8.0%
60-69 years old        3.6%
50-59 years old        1.3%
40-49 years old        0.4%
30-39 years old        0.2%
20-29 years old        0.2%
10-19 years old        0.2%
0-9 years old          no fatalities

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 10:02:16 AM

fact check africa is not spared due to abything biological about africans.
the one myth of the 21yo african who recovered is not due to his dna but due to the fact that he is 21yo.. which has a 99% survival rate for any human of same age

fact check two.
africa has not ben swamped with cases becuase most of the country cannot afford 3 healthy meals. let alone plane tickets to just travel around the world regularly.
its poverty has limited its exposure.

fact check. as of today there are cases occuring in africa. so this topic is debunked o any myth that africa is safe.

moving on
in other news
if your under 50yo you got a 99% chance of surviving it even if you get it no matter what climate, culture, race, dna you have
if your over 80yo you got a 85% chance of surviving it even if you get it no matter what climate, culture, race, dna you have
AGE                    DEATH RATE*
80+ years old          14.8%
70-79 years old        8.0%
60-69 years old        3.6%
50-59 years old        1.3%
40-49 years old        0.4%
30-39 years old        0.2%
20-29 years old        0.2%
10-19 years old        0.2%
0-9 years old          no fatalities

@franky1,

"....africa has not ben swamped with cases becuase most of the country cannot afford 3 healthy meals. let alone plane tickets to just travel around...."

Any dumb person reading at your comment will think you are one of the most intelligent person on this forum but, you are not.

well, it depend's on what you mean by being poor & being rich.
Yes, African are poor but, atleast they are more lively than the average people in another countries. well, i donot know the secret behind this.

Onething i know, is that no country gives breath to another country.

Think about this, how can someone who growth in an enviroment were he only get to eat 1 o 2 square meal a day be stronger than somebody who is living in abundance.

*Go to Africa and see 50-60 old year's men/women covering a distance of 20/25 kilometer per day when going to farm and here in your so-called rich society i've seen women of about 45-50 who lost their life just because of a simple miss-step's when running to catch public bus.

Back to the issue of corona or corruption virus issue, how many people in your area had developed heart attack just for hearing about nCOV?

And how many have lost their life?

Don't you think the level of your resistant to disease is depedant on how strong your blood is?

Finally, Africa are poor because some blood sucking countries came to their land,capture & took away all the riches is the land.

Now,do you call the act of destroying other countries  in order to keep their wealth RICHES? =  what's are most of the president's from EU/USA doing in  libya after the death of  Ghaddafi. I guess this is how those you so-called wealth are acquired.

BLOOD MOney = BLOOD DIAMOND = BLOODY GENERATION !!

Jimmy Wales

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:48:51 AM

Russia, Mongolia and India shares a huge border with China. Interestingly, these countries are not as affected as European countries.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: