Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REKT is back!  (Read 109 times)
REKT Token (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:13:18 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 10:07:53 PM by REKT Token

We have rescued an abandonated deflationary project with new features. Together we will get the project forward!

What is REKT?

The REKT Token Experiment is a low-supply, fractional, deflationary currency experiment, built upon the revolutionary concept and design of BOMB, architects of the deflationary currency model invented by Zachary Dash and his amazing team. $REKT Token has a total supply of 100,000 and 0.1% of each transfer is burned. $REKT has 18 decimals, allowing for fractional transfers.

With the creation of deflationary currencies, we have witnessed a paradigm shift. It has - in essence - commoditized the blockchain community as a utility, rather than centralized project technical design and management. This has led to the core questions underlying The REKT Token Experiment.

What happens when community and crowd-sourcing is the primary use case in a fair, unobstructed economic and social sandbox environment?

Can meaningful ideas, design and concepts come to life from within a community, with a small conceptual team moderating the process?

What will happen when organic growth and design evolution is allowed to take place, without the business pressure of profitability and forced directional growth? Or when human emotional pressures of self-interest, and greed are eliminated from the equation as much as possible?

The REKT Token Experiment has no funding by design. No ICO, no IEO, no Private Placement or OTC transactions of any kind. There is no central company or entity controlling the process. All core team members are volunteers with a deep passion for blockchain technology and an intellectual interest in understanding more about the correlations of community in an economic and social environment.

It is imperative that the blockchain community understands that The REKT Token Experiment is conceptual by design. The $REKT Token has no intrinsic value at this time. We urge you to exercise extreme caution if you participate in any exchange of fungible assets for this conceptual, theoretical and experimental token. If you engage in the transacting of the $REKT Token, you do so at your own risk. This experiment has as much possibility of success as it does failure, and the community must be prepared for any possible outcome.

Telegram group: t.me/REKT_Community

Telegram channel: t.me/REKT_Channel

Twitter: https://twitter.com/REKTCommunity

Discord: https://discord.gg/Tkc4GPR

Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0xabe846228acbc84d0cabddb92158beb2df597e30#balances

ForkDelta: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xabe846228acbc84d0cabddb92158beb2df597e30-ETH

REKT Token (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:11:46 PM

We have rescued an abandonated deflationary project with new features. Together we will get the project forward!

What is REKT?

The REKT Token Experiment is a low-supply, fractional, deflationary currency experiment, built upon the revolutionary concept and design of BOMB, architects of the deflationary currency model invented by Zachary Dash and his amazing team. $REKT Token has a total supply of 100,000 and 0.1% of each transfer is burned. $REKT has 18 decimals, allowing for fractional transfers.

With the creation of deflationary currencies, we have witnessed a paradigm shift. It has - in essence - commoditized the blockchain community as a utility, rather than centralized project technical design and management. This has led to the core questions underlying The REKT Token Experiment.

What happens when community and crowd-sourcing is the primary use case in a fair, unobstructed economic and social sandbox environment?

Can meaningful ideas, design and concepts come to life from within a community, with a small conceptual team moderating the process?

What will happen when organic growth and design evolution is allowed to take place, without the business pressure of profitability and forced directional growth? Or when human emotional pressures of self-interest, and greed are eliminated from the equation as much as possible?

The REKT Token Experiment has no funding by design. No ICO, no IEO, no Private Placement or OTC transactions of any kind. There is no central company or entity controlling the process. All core team members are volunteers with a deep passion for blockchain technology and an intellectual interest in understanding more about the correlations of community in an economic and social environment.

It is imperative that the blockchain community understands that The REKT Token Experiment is conceptual by design. The $REKT Token has no intrinsic value at this time. We urge you to exercise extreme caution if you participate in any exchange of fungible assets for this conceptual, theoretical and experimental token. If you engage in the transacting of the $REKT Token, you do so at your own risk. This experiment has as much possibility of success as it does failure, and the community must be prepared for any possible outcome.

Telegram group: t.me/REKT_Community

Telegram channel: t.me/REKT_Channel

Twitter: https://twitter.com/REKTCommunity

Discord: https://discord.gg/Tkc4GPR

Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0xabe846228acbc84d0cabddb92158beb2df597e30#balances

ForkDelta: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xabe846228acbc84d0cabddb92158beb2df597e30-ETH

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 06:14:36 PM

hello sir I see you provide unclear information in this thread, where I can see your website, the REKT website should be in this thread, fix it immediately  Smiley

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:37:25 PM

To be honest, I don't understand the purpose of this experiment.
For me it is the same token as any other. What is unique to prove?
The only difference between other shitcoins is that total supply is smaller than usual. The fact that an ICO is not carried out changes nothing.
Could you explain what you want to prove by creating this token?
REKT Token (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:11:00 PM

hello sir I see you provide unclear information in this thread, where I can see your website, the REKT website should be in this thread, fix it immediately  Smiley
Hi, we don't have a website yet, we've rescued the project less than a week ago. The previous team left the project two weeks after launch. We will launch it as soon as possible.
REKT Token (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:20:29 PM

To be honest, I don't understand the purpose of this experiment.
For me it is the same token as any other. What is unique to prove?
The only difference between other shitcoins is that total supply is smaller than usual. The fact that an ICO is not carried out changes nothing.
Could you explain what you want to prove by creating this token?
We will take out our whitepaper soon. Stay tuned Smiley
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 07:48:53 PM

Hi, we don't have a website yet, we've rescued the project less than a week ago. The previous team left the project two weeks after launch. We will launch it as soon as possible.
good luck sir, I will stay here waiting for the next launch, hope it is better than the previous situation, publishing the news faster will be more, it will not make me more curious or even other friends who are here

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
REKT Token (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 07:53:01 PM

good luck sir, I will stay here waiting for the next launch, hope it is better than the previous situation, publishing the news faster will be more, it will not make me more curious or even other friends who are here
In less than a week we will have all ready Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: