Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Block chain Technology (Bitcoin) legal in Pakistan?  (Read 155 times)
rajasobdar786 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:02:06 AM

Pakistan is now going to legal bitcoin in Pakistan Because of big Some of parliamentarians have announce that
and one more big thing is that Pakistan's President Dr Arif Alvi He Announced the Free Courses of Blockchain Technology They will do Free Courses of Blockchian
Blockchain
This one-year Blockchain program will focus on getting participants ready for development in Blockchain, Fintech and Smart Contracts. It is also divided into the following quarters:

The first quarter will introduce participants to Blockchain and lay the foundation for further topics
The second quarter will feature smart contract development
The third quarter will focus on Dapp development
The fourth quarter will cover advanced Blockhain topics

Now Every Pakistani Can get free Blockchain Courses

Apply For Free Blockchain Courses Here : https://portal.piaic.org/signup

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:11:18 AM

That's great news because blockchain is not only related to crypto but it's widely used by top MNCs as well in order to stay upto date as blockchain is the future and moreover most of the people from Pakistan and south Asian countries are well versed with the blockchain technologies and some of the manages bounty and signature campaigns here in this forum. I wish the government of Bangladesh takes a similar stand rather than making it illegal.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:51:06 AM

Pakistan is now going to legal bitcoin in Pakistan Because of big Some of parliamentarians have announce that and one more big thing is that Pakistan's President Dr Arif Alvi He Announced the Free Courses of Blockchain Technology They will do Free Courses of Blockchian
~
I cannot find any announcement that support these two. Can you share the links that some parliamentarians are pushing for the approval of bitcoin and the announcement of the Pakistan President about these free courses?

What is clear right now is that the Pakistan State Bank ordered financial and monetary service providers not to have any crypto transactions
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1679446/2-pakistan-bans-cryptocurrencies/ 

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:09:30 AM

I don't know what truth is in this but it will be a good idea and would make the country viable for the development of blockchain project. Several blockchain startups are looking for countries that have legalized cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology in one way or another. If this announcement is really true, then i am sure cryptocurrency exchanges would start sprouting in Pakistan soon.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:14:40 PM

It's a great step taken by Pakistani parliamentary committee. However, the subject of the thread is confusing! You must remove the mention of bitcoin from it. Because a far as my knowledges are concerned, blockchain technology is getting a booat from them and not Bitcoin!

Blockchain is a technology with massive potential of future application. Bitcoin is just one of the use cases of blockchain. In Pakistan, bitcoin is banned by Pakistani Central Bank. So don't create more confusion around it!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: