Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NHCT is a scam?  (Read 115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:02:12 AM

NHCT token has raised $10 million with an ICO price of $0.032 long ago. It was 2018 and since then there's no update on the project, on their telegram group. They have listed in a shit exchange which is very new and also get started with ICO in 2018, it was ethershift. I have asked about updates several times but they never seem to get engaged with discussion despite they always say that they are working on the project but no updates. On 2019, they promised to list the coin on a good exchange once the market recovers a little which was a shit reason to postpone the listing but they are now giving no response. One of the admin is sharing the referral link of ethershift all time.

That's really sad, we invest our hard-earned money or spend our time on the bounty but this scam team only promises and cheat at the end. How long?
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:01:01 AM

It's red flag if they actually raised 10million $ and still list on a shot exchange, not a good project to invest any penny on, even no updates on telegram group says it all, these type of projects that put investors in the shade is bad

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1273

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:23:44 AM

How long?
For as long as you are ready to continue investing, they themselves would also continue to make exit scams, fake and useless tokens etc, you do not expect scammers to retreat when they can and are still defrauding people successfully.
but they are now giving no response.
Not a new system of operation at all, fake promises and at the end everyone is left with an empty and deserted group with no admin or any hope of ROI, you can even try predicting the end from the beginning with this ICOs this days and be right 9/10 times.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 09:33:34 AM

NHCT token has raised $10 million with an ICO price of $0.032 long ago. It was 2018 and since then there's no update on the project, on their telegram group. They have listed in a shit exchange which is very new and also get started with ICO in 2018, it was ethershift. I have asked about updates several times but they never seem to get engaged with discussion despite they always say that they are working on the project but no updates. On 2019, they promised to list the coin on a good exchange once the market recovers a little which was a shit reason to postpone the listing but they are now giving no response. One of the admin is sharing the referral link of ethershift all time.

That's really sad, we invest our hard-earned money or spend our time on the bounty but this scam team only promises and cheat at the end. How long?
This is one of the crisis rocking the bounty hunters and promotion of projects and also investors not also left out of the picture as they do not see their incestment capitals not to even consider retun on their investments. I feel there needs to be sanity in the event of project launch and also the way and manner projects spring up. Although, loads of projects have been sanctioned and fined by some financial agencies but then it is soley dependent on the laws goovenrning the countries in which these project originate from.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:38:18 AM

- snip -
Thats not the only project experiencing this scenario more of the ICO from 2017 until now cant even make the right thing for the project development.
I know its hurt to lose money but  it part of the risk involve when investing . The solution is do not support any more ICO project and stop promoting them by not participating in bounty.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 12:43:55 PM

Sorry since 2018 and we are now in 2020, that is a vision-less team. Any team that is ready for serious business can work even with $4M and keep the other balance for future project development. It's a vision-less team that blame the bear market for their failure and inability to enter the open market.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 12:58:11 PM

this is be an example project that have no usage in cryptocurrency market but they feel deserve to get fund from investors to build their project. no one use this token in any case, and also i see their team developt nothing till now on after ICO finished. maybe today they will prepare exits scam strategy softly after listing in shit exchanges.
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:49:21 AM

Not to be devils advocate (I, too, am eager to see more development) but this is latest news:

"You can now make use of NHCT and avail the services of the company. The first of many to come is digitised health data. To make use of this service please follow these steps

1. Download the app from Appstore or Playstore and sign up.
 2. Upload prescriptions that need to be digitised. Or upload any other health information  such as lab reports or self reports that you want to maintain a record of.
 3. Recommendation engine will start advising if there are any red flags.
 4. Send 100 NHCT to 0x62cE10A5B918C58f5C486F5C83Da337C8DA26E39
 5. Send an email to ico@nanohealth.in with a transaction confirmation link and your app registration number.
 6. Your health data will be digitized within 7 days of receival of the confirmation mail.

We are now working on enhancing this so that token holders can avail online doctor consultation. Watch this space!"

Link for their app

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nanohealth/id1289061376

Link for exchange:

https://eterbase.exchange/markets/NHCTEBASE
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 09:06:43 AM

Not to be devils advocate (I, too, am eager to see more development) but this is latest news:

"You can now make use of NHCT and avail the services of the company. The first of many to come is digitised health data. To make use of this service please follow these steps

2. Upload prescriptions that need to be digitised. Or upload any other health information  such as lab reports or self reports that you want to maintain a record of.
 5. Send an email to ico@nanohealth.in with a transaction confirmation link and your app registration number.
 6. Your health data will be digitized within 7 days of receival of the confirmation mail.

We are now working on enhancing this so that token holders can avail online doctor consultation. Watch this space!"

Link for their app

Link for exchange:

good info, could be interesting for users, but i do not see any volume on the exchange, is that because there is no volume, or i am getting a wrong picture?
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 08:26:53 AM

Link for their app

Link for exchange:

good info, could be interesting for users, but i do not see any volume on the exchange, is that because there is no volume, or i am getting a wrong picture?

Well, in the end, it seems both NHCT and Eterbase were scams (although eterbase people blame "hack", but I'm pretty sure it was scam)
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 04:07:17 PM

2. Upload prescriptions that need to be digitised. Or upload any other health information  such as lab reports or self reports that you want to maintain a record of.

Link for their app

Link for exchange:

Well, in the end, it seems both NHCT and Eterbase were scams (although eterbase people blame "hack", but I'm pretty sure it was scam)
I agree with you, it’s very interesting a scam project was got listed on another scam exchange. I have hold good amount of NHCT tokens but this project was bright and as i know that this project was raised good amount of $ from private investors which is enough to list top tier CEX exchange. It’s disappointed, didn’t listed on any good exchanges.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████