Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't just hold your altcoins for a long time!  (Read 1406 times)
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:47:48 AM

Good morning. I am having pretty similar approach. Another aspect that makes sense from my point of view, how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.

Nope, I wouldn't say so. There are many things I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is ThreeFold Network platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on IT industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:48:29 AM

Nope, I wouldn't say so. There are many things I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is ThreeFold Network platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on IT industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days

ThreeFold? You know, it seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:49:44 AM

whatever form of investment we are obliged to follow the development of the project, don't hurt altcoin if you miss the update to the altcoin, hopefully this is a lesson for all of us in investing in crypto.
that is my question, is it not possible to contact dev about your problem? and find the best solution?
witbla

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:53:59 AM

ThreeFold? You know, it seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?

Basically, there are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone But of course, much better option is to Google guys and check out their website for more info on the solution, I believe you will be also impressed with the tech side
hwteeer

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:54:44 AM

Basically, there are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone But of course, much better option is to Google guys and check out their website for more info on the solution, I believe you will be also impressed with the tech side

You know, from your words sounds very interesting, agree. But aren't there any similar solutions on the market already?
witbla

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:01:51 PM

You know, from your words sounds very interesting, agree. But aren't there any similar solutions on the market already?

What I have noticed, nope, there are no similar solutions with that wide number of features. This is what also looks rather impressive
hwteeer

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:02:18 PM

What I have noticed, nope, there are no similar solutions with that wide number of features. This is what also looks rather impressive

Really? Sounds impressing. Thank you very much for your help, will have a closer look and get back with my thoughts
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:05:27 PM

Keeping new altcoins are very tasking, you have to visit their channels everytime to stay updated and not miss any valuable information, you have to make that decision from the start before investing in new altcoins
For now it is very risky if we make an investment in the new altcoin, because we do not know to what extent the new altcoin will be developed by the team, because many new altcoins are neglected and ignored by the team, causing a loss of value in the altcoin itself.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:24:36 PM

It always happen to me I lost some of my altcoins because of this swap thing happen after I holding altcoins for so long. But sometimes after the swap their are have a huge happen after the swap because the price of it will take high. So we need to keep all social media they have so that we always know about the update of the altcoins we hold.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:27:35 PM

Here comes the age old debate between the main coins (btc,eth) and the altcoins. I think we will reach a stage where altcoins which have enterprise and real world adoption will take off. Of course they will not give you gains like the early Bitcoin days but I think you still have a decent chance of making money.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:33:03 PM

Don't hold some good but random altcoins for a long time. If you still want to hold then don't leave their telegram group or other social accounts, check updates on a regular basis. Because if you just hold and keep it in a wallet for 2 years then who knows after 2 years your coin's value may turn into zero value, because of the swap!

I lost many coins because of swap things! Recently Insolar is swapping their token, I did not know about it, because I have been holding for two years but did not care enough as the price was very low! Today I was checking the Coinmarketap android app and saw Insolar coin increased by 530% but their ticker is XNS when I knew it was INS! So, I joined their telegram and get the updates about the swap! Unfortunately, If I fail to swap on time then all of the value of my holding coins will be zero! So, except Bitcoin, Ethereum, don't trust any coin for just buy and hold for a long time, rather keep updating yourself!

Most times you hear people saying holding is bad and it is this issue of swapping that causes it, hence the total concentration on major altcoins which are already built and have a clear line of development.  But from another angle, most of the projects doing swapping is all for the betterment of the platform as they wish to migrate to their own blockchain so as to fulfill their obligations. Which is also a good reason to have a good roadmap as to when swapping is anticipated to take place, so that every potential investor can have that in mind prior to investing. In the same way, visiting the telegram group once in a while saves unfortunate circumstances.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 05:54:00 PM

The communication and updates is really a must if someone really wants to hold and wait for a hype of a token or altcoin. I've been holding so many tokens right now and I admit it that it is really hard to be updated with the current news about these tokens.

Just like yesterday, I was about to lose tokens to be received this coming March just because I did not read the announcement made on the telegram. Gladly, I was able to fix the issue with our bounty manager.

There's also one time when I did not read the news about one of the tokens I keep where it rose up to $4k on its first two weeks in the market. It is really a big amount of money here in my country, and unfornately I lost the chance to sell my tokens just because I didn't get updated in telegram. Hopefully, it won't happen to me again.  Sad
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 05:57:00 PM

It always happen to me I lost some of my altcoins because of this swap thing happen after I holding altcoins for so long. But sometimes after the swap their are have a huge happen after the swap because the price of it will take high. So we need to keep all social media they have so that we always know about the update of the altcoins we hold.
Swap thing is surely a pain on the ass when you missed out such event but there are projects that doesnt have a deadline nor a cut-off on when you can swap
out your old tokens which means you can swap it anytime but well if you're too late then theres nothing you can do but to regret on why you havent checked out
the updates into those projects.Profitability or money making is somewhat mixed up with some sort of luck because things cant be always on our grasp.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 11:31:15 PM

That's not totally true. It depends on the kind of altcoin you invest in. There are many altcoins that has been established in the market or that has great utility potentials, such altcoins can be held for a long time.  Important thing is that adequate research should be done before investing in any altcoin let alone talking about holding.

one should have a separate file if you are holding a lot of tokens or altcoins and update them each and everyone of them. or maybe put a category as active or inactive if it is still in the market. I have also several tokens that I have not followed anymore because some of them are still in exchanges but not worth selling anymore, so I have no idea if there is a swap or not. but if you really invested a good amount of money buying those tokens, I guess it is a must to track the progress of your tokens and sell it as fast as possible before it has no more value in the market.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 11:35:37 AM

This is great info, I have also lost many coines due to swap or totally dead of the project after some months. I personally learned to sell your coin if it gives you a handsome return and again buys it in the dip.

Wildwest

Activity: 1752
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 11:54:31 AM

Indeed, this is always a must-see because many old altcoins are missing and I also lose a lot of altcoins because they do not follow the novelty of the coin so that its value is now zero, and many investors are not Pay attention to this so that they suffered a big loss because of investing in the old altcoin in the long run, and now we can see many old altcoins that lose track.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 12:19:43 PM

Don't hold some good but random altcoins for a long time. If you still want to hold then don't leave their telegram group or other social accounts, check updates on a regular basis. Because if you just hold and keep it in a wallet for 2 years then who knows after 2 years your coin's value may turn into zero value, because of the swap!

I lost many coins because of swap things! Recently Insolar is swapping their token, I did not know about it, because I have been holding for two years but did not care enough as the price was very low! Today I was checking the Coinmarketap android app and saw Insolar coin increased by 530% but their ticker is XNS when I knew it was INS! So, I joined their telegram and get the updates about the swap! Unfortunately, If I fail to swap on time then all of the value of my holding coins will be zero! So, except Bitcoin, Ethereum, don't trust any coin for just buy and hold for a long time, rather keep updating yourself!

For tokens, it is necessary to continue to join the telegram group so as not to miss the news about the swap. At least we follow the social media project that we hold the tokens. For altcoin, I agree that we shouldn't hold on in the long run because there will be new projects that might be more profitable
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:45:26 PM

Keeping yourself updated is one of your major responsibility,

Especially when it comes to holding your altcoin. Always absorbing updates is a must to keep your investment alive. Holding is not only a matter of waiting for a long time and sell if you want to or if you made a profit. It is also about how you handle it in a right way.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:58:54 PM

Oh, you lost all your money because you missed the swap event. I guess we should always keep update on their telegram if we invest a newly coin in the market so that we know what is the next move of their project.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 02:02:16 PM

Holding of altcoins is job for professionals
because you need and must stay updated in facts and figure, monitor totally, because there could token swap any time
or blockchain relocation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: