Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:11:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't just hold your altcoins for a long time!  (Read 1411 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:04:02 AM

don't trust any coin for just buy and hold for a long time, rather keep updating yourself!

Market is mystery and have volatility, people should understand it before replace money. Every strategy have time and " hold " for long term period is only for popular coin ( btc, eth, xrp, etc ) but new coin can't use it. Before replace money, every trader/ investor should have plan and I agree to keep up date with developer news progress and market situation. Most trader replace money and leave it but I'm really sure if we do that our money will not survive.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:14:18 AM

I have also this coin, after I found out that this coin is for swap I sold my ins in binance.I'm also not updated that there was a swap on this coin, until I check the update on their telegram group. If we are planning to hold alt for long term we have to check their page or telegram group if theire is an update on this project. I have regret I wasn't able to sell ins when the price was high. Lesson learned to be always updated on the coins that we hold in our portfolio.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:53:51 AM

Yes you're right. I think it is necessary to keep in touch all the time to the telegram groups or any of the social media accounts of what/where we invest, in order to know the details and updates if there are some changes or development of what we hold or invest.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:08:26 AM

Yes you're right. I think it is necessary to keep in touch all the time to the telegram groups or any of the social media accounts of what/where we invest.
If you are in an investment cycle, you cant just be quiet but you must be at the forefront of knowing all kinds of information about the assets you are investing. We never really know when something bad is happening because this popular cryptocurrency is still very vulnerable to hacking and can cause price dump quickly.

One effort to get information faster is to follow all social media related to invested assets such as Telegram, Twitter, and others. Almost every major development always has a positive impact on demand in the market, so investors or traders who get information updates quickly will have the opportunity to get greater profits than those who dont.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:14:46 AM

These 2 industries you've mentioned are a bit different, however, as far as I understand, you are trying to get into the industries, where you are experienced and where you basically understand the growth. And you told that you are interested in modern solutions, how are you choosing the solutions on the market?
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:15:26 AM

These 2 industries you've mentioned are a bit different, however, as far as I understand, you are trying to get into the industries, where you are experienced and where you basically understand the growth. And you told that you are interested in modern solutions, how are you choosing the solutions on the market?

Good afternoon. I cannot say for everyone, but can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may be spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations
witbla

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:15:50 AM

Good afternoon. I cannot say for everyone, but can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may be spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations

Sounds rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:17:02 AM

Sounds rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations

Well, my own favorite is Carnomaly. In few words, Carnomaly automotive rebate was created to allow consumers who purchase new and pre-owned vehicles the opportunity to save more money when purchasing from an authorized automotive dealership. Consumers who hold CARR tokens will be placed into tiers which will allow certain benefits based on tokens held. The more tokens held, the higher the tier, the better the rebate is. Consumers will be able to get a max of a 30% rebate. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to explore more
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:17:28 AM

Yes you're right. I think it is necessary to keep in touch all the time to the telegram groups or any of the social media accounts of what/where we invest.
If you are in an investment cycle, you cant just be quiet but you must be at the forefront of knowing all kinds of information about the assets you are investing. We never really know when something bad is happening because this popular cryptocurrency is still very vulnerable to hacking and can cause price dump quickly.

why you wont know when in the first place you said that we must alert and stay updated on the market or on the coin that we hold .  if we are updated we will know if they will make changes or not but when it comes to hacking or manipulation , no one  will warn you about that because that is a compulsory job by the people that are unworthy .  but manipulation is better than being hacked because theres still a chance that you can recover what you lost but in hacking , chances are super slim
witbla

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 07:56:30 PM

I always evaluate the value. One of the most interesting solutions for me is GET protocol with entirely new standards on ticketing industry. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. Also interested in your opinion
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 09:08:08 PM

There is no point making invesment without taking full  responsibility on it. This is as good as throwing money inside the ocean. First you need to be responsible for your investment and that needs proper follow up so you can know when to sell off , take profit or hold .
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 10:58:39 PM

True. If you're holding coins, you should always check for updates. Some usually undergo swapping and I've observed once the swap is done the tokens losses their value. So better be updated so you'll know what to do with your tokens.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:01:57 AM

Depends what altcoins are you holding but if you hold a lot altcoins from my experience in the end the wait will pay off if you won't sell when the pressure its big and you won't sell again and the 1st profit you make with that altcoin (again depends what you're holding ).

Personally I hold some altcoins for a pretty long time but I never hold altcoins that don't have something to offer and the team won't work enough in order to improve the project and bring new forces and new techs into it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:54:31 AM

This is a rather multifaceted question, to which we will not find a direct answer. The issue with our altcoins is not simple. Indeed, each altcoin has its own strategy, its own business. Some may be scammers, others simply inexperienced in their endeavors, in the third it will turn out to be a successful project. To know in advance the result of the appearance of each altcoin, its future profitability is impossible. I keep my tokens for now and hope that at least some of them will bring me good profit in the future.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 05:29:43 AM

True. If you're holding coins, you should always check for updates. Some usually undergo swapping and I've observed once the swap is done the tokens losses their value. So better be updated so you'll know what to do with your tokens.
It was mentioned many times around and it's really helpful to your investment as many times same incidents has been happening to this industry.
Keep yourself updated it will increase the chance of getting much higher benefits, knowing when to position yourself and act in the right manners
to avoid losing your tokens or value of your assets.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:49:05 PM

If you "gots the balls" you can keep the tokens on a trustworthy exchange, as usually they will do the swap for you (binance for example)
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 04:51:27 PM

I think it is better to know much about the altcoin before one will decide to hold for a long time.It is very true many people hold some altcoins for longer period of time just to wait for price increase of such coins but later lost it all. Having some vital information about the future projection of some coins is very essential before any decision to hold such coins for long. A lot of changes could come up while holding such altcoins and if one is not current with the trend of things in the social media handle of projects that own the coins,one may loose out.Hence, if one is going to hold altcoins for long,it good to be acquainted with the news and development around the coins.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:59:25 PM

Don't hold some good but random altcoins for a long time. If you still want to hold then don't leave their telegram group or other social accounts, check updates on a regular basis. Because if you just hold and keep it in a wallet for 2 years then who knows after 2 years your coin's value may turn into zero value, because of the swap!

I lost many coins because of swap things! Recently Insolar is swapping their token, I did not know about it, because I have been holding for two years but did not care enough as the price was very low! Today I was checking the Coinmarketap android app and saw Insolar coin increased by 530% but their ticker is XNS when I knew it was INS! So, I joined their telegram and get the updates about the swap! Unfortunately, If I fail to swap on time then all of the value of my holding coins will be zero! So, except Bitcoin, Ethereum, don't trust any coin for just buy and hold for a long time, rather keep updating yourself!
I think this is a typical mistake of any holder.Naturally, those who hold any coin should always be aware of all updates and news regarding this coin.For 2 years, you could still view a group of telegram at least occasionally.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
davesscenario

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:34:52 PM

Invest in tokens like temtum that didnt do and ico OR ieo , privately funded and now working with anguilla to deploy their national currency.

I'm going to buy in now before this hits the mainstream news.

LOI just been posted by the CEO in the telegram group.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 07:46:00 PM

Most times we loose alot of investment because of lack of timely information about our investment. It's our responsibility to be updated about anything we invest into both in and out of crypto.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: