Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:41:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't just hold your altcoins for a long time!  (Read 1411 times)
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:28:38 PM
Merited by TopT3ns (4)

hold atlcoin for longtime give you big risk specially altcoin with low marketcap, unless if market price always rise and
btc price stable.then altcoin will be fine, if not just hold for certain period when you hear good/bad news, then you can make action for that.
yes there have been many cases that have happened like that, for example is altcoin Centra (CTR) which used to have a bounty campaign program in the past few years, and after that there was news that the developer of the project was affected by the case and made several of his teams also affected by the case so finally the price of the token in the exchange place collapsed until it has no sale value anymore and there is no exchange place to sell the token anymore.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Wolfencloud

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 01:58:20 AM

There are a lot of risk on holding a coin for a lot of years without updating yourself what is happening on that coin. It is important that you keep track on the current price of that coin especially when you bought that coin with your money and not the money that you earned from bounties or other work.

Even if we say that this coin that you were holding comes from a great project, we still need to know that not all coin will last forever.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 02:07:08 AM

My experience never hold altcoin for long term, why I not recommended for all hold altcoin in long time because we can't trust with developer and owner with their coin become profitable at the future or not. Many developer not serious how take care with their coin assets and always bring bad reputation.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 03:04:23 AM

I agree with you, but there are some altcoins which will benefit you as well like ETHEREUM, RIPPLE, STELLAR, MONERO. I feel secured enough while I invest on these coins for longtime, actually it depends on coin which you are investing. However thanks for your alert message because most of the altcoins fail very badly we need to be more careful while investing in a coin.

OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 03:18:29 AM

If this project is still continuing to develop the project that they have, and you intend to survive in the long run, then all you need to do is check its development at any time. but, it's not your fault. compilation of people bored to find information, then they will only survive in the long run without searching for the latest information. Even that is for popular coins such as ethereum, BNB, and others. Well, I look at Insolar prices right now, and it looks like you have a pretty bad loss for not swapping

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 03:48:58 AM

Don't hold some good but random altcoins for a long time. If you still want to hold then don't leave their telegram group or other social accounts, check updates on a regular basis. Because if you just hold and keep it in a wallet for 2 years then who knows after 2 years your coin's value may turn into zero value, because of the swap!
this is the problem if you are buying New coins things that suicide to do if you Hold since we already saw almost all of them that after pumping when reaching the exchange then days or months after and the coins are dying so stop doing stupid things but Buy those currencies that proven their capacity to stay longer.
I lost many coins because of swap things! Recently Insolar is swapping their token, I did not know about it, because I have been holding for two years but did not care enough as the price was very low! Today I was checking the Coinmarketap android app and saw Insolar coin increased by 530% but their ticker is XNS when I knew it was INS! So, I joined their telegram and get the updates about the swap! Unfortunately, If I fail to swap on time then all of the value of my holding coins will be zero! So, except Bitcoin, Ethereum, don't trust any coin for just buy and hold for a long time, rather keep updating yourself!
Swapping is really bad i think because i also have some coins in the past that now gone because of this swapping since i have no idea in the past about that king of developers movement.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 04:02:49 AM

Firstly think, why you have invested in cryptocurrency. The answer must be to make profit. But if you hold your altcoins for long term, how you will get profit. Yes, sometimes value may be decrease and you may have to face loss, yet you should switch your fund to another coin if there is any possibility to continue this negative trends. For that, you need to be always update. It is the responsibility to keep you up to date about crypto market and market strategy if you are a real investor otherwise you will be run away from the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: