Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding a reliable and stable referral project  (Read 187 times)
benxun5105992024 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:44:31 AM

Can recommend a large number of users to participate in the project, including the world and the Chinese community.
Looking for some reliable and stable income projects to join, I hope everyone can recommend.

It's better to have some COIN projects, not airdrop projects for the ERC20 of garbage, garbage projects don't make any sense.
Another point is that it is best to display the invitation history and the items that can receive the reward directly.
Most of the expected airdrops in the future cannot be fulfilled, wasting a lot of time and energy.

Everyone is welcome to share any good projects.
You can also directly contact my email: drathe956862@gmail.com
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:59:05 AM

Everyone will have their own reasons why a project is a good one for them, I think it's better you find your own reason as well, most projects do promotions to create awareness and many introduce referral programs like referum project, I suggest you do some research yourself

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 11:00:27 AM

To be honest i do not think there are stable referrals anywhere.

The project first has to be stable for its airdrop program to be rewarding, instead of finding refs. Find quality projects to promote
benxun5105992024 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:57:32 PM

To be honest i do not think there are stable referrals anywhere.

The project first has to be stable for its airdrop program to be rewarding, instead of finding refs. Find quality projects to promote

Yes, it is looking for good quality projects to promote.
But now most of the waste is ERC20, which has no value. But waste a lot of time
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 06:56:41 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 07:48:27 PM by USBitcoinServices.Com

Looking for some reliable and stable income projects to join, I hope everyone can recommend.

The signature I am wearing is from an excellent project, I have tested the withdrawals and it works perfect, no delays, instant deposit to your wallet.
They already earned my trust. Easy to do, roll every hour, 24/7. But most important start building your network of referrals, the more referrals you have the better, that is the big deal at this sustainable project.

coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:35:21 PM

Personally, i don't think tokens based projects are promosing and as we saw during the last two years that most of them are useless shits. As well for tokens who haven't their own blockchains, they are not considered as stable coins.
If you are willing to create a ref network in the crypto market, i suggest you to look for some crypto related services that offer ref programs. I can mention coinplaza which is an instant exchange with good reputation, i remember i was redirecting to it using a ref link in the signature of one of the reputable users here in the forum.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 05:55:14 PM

The signature I am wearing is from an excellent project, I have tested the withdrawals and it works perfect, no delays, instant deposit to your wallet.
They already earned my trust. Easy to do, roll every hour, 24/7. But most important start building your network of referrals, the more referrals you have the better, that is the big deal at this sustainable project.

Freebitco.in is a great faucets for making some fractions of bitcoins and also good for those that are good at referring people.
Another thing I would suggest for OP to try is the exchange referrals programs. Exchanges like Luno gives you EUR 15 if your referral makes a buy and sell transaction of EUR 250. It's a decent amount of you have a large userbase of newbies that wants to start cryptocurrency.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 06:00:16 PM

Freebitco.in is a great faucets for making some fractions of bitcoins and also good for those that are good at referring people.

Yes, indeed they are giving 50% from the earnings that your referrals earn to you, plus 25% from the investments they make.

F.Developers

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 12:28:43 AM

Paycoinly recently just announced 5EUR per successful referral https://paycoinly.com and go to their Affiliate section when you log in.

Regards.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:44:16 PM

I don't think all airdrops projects are rubbish like what you said, because for me there are still airdrops projects that can still be relied on and there are still tokens of airdrops that have value and there is no wasted effort if we are able to be more selective in looking for airdrops projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:25:00 PM

I know this platform at the end of last year namely brave browser https://brave.com/

The platform has a good innovation and until now I am still use this browser as well.

You will get $1 per one person who install the platform and also you can be a content creator which you can be paid monthly exactly as of the 8th of every month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: