Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New projects are now showing up  (Read 846 times)
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:00:31 PM

I see bounty campaigns are still very rare unlike before, now bounty hunters are smart in choosing projects that they will promote projects. Look at the bounty board, I think there are still legit bounties that pay.

Right. I think now the bounty hunters have learned from the bitter experiences experienced in the past, even now there are many new projects that have not sprung up and they are promoting the project but analyzing the team, the white paper, and the concepts developed by the project. thus minimizing the disadvantages of promoting the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:12:30 PM

Different strategies make sense here, I would say. From my point of view, not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new solution, but trying to choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:13:32 PM

Different strategies make sense here, I would say. From my point of view, not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new solution, but trying to choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market

This sounds pretty rational. But talking about you, are there many unique, interesting and advanced solutions you are following now? Any attractive ones you can recommend? Of course, interested in most worthwhile ones
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:15:46 PM

This sounds pretty rational. But talking about you, are there many unique, interesting and advanced solutions you are following now? Any attractive ones you can recommend? Of course, interested in most worthwhile ones

The most advanced one I am aware of is Carnomaly, have you heard of it? In few words, Carnomaly will become the first company ever to offer a worldwide rebate for an automotive purchase. Both new and used vehicles will apply, as long as they are purchased from a verified legal dealer anywhere in the world. Upon completion of our consumer platform, Carnomaly will begin buying back tokens to replenish the rebates for years to come. But of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a better understanding
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:18:15 PM

The most advanced one I am aware of is Carnomaly, have you heard of it? In few words, Carnomaly will become the first company ever to offer a worldwide rebate for an automotive purchase. Both new and used vehicles will apply, as long as they are purchased from a verified legal dealer anywhere in the world. Upon completion of our consumer platform, Carnomaly will begin buying back tokens to replenish the rebates for years to come. But of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a better understanding

From your words sounds very attractive and interesting, thank you for the recommendation. Will have a closer look and get back with my thoughts
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:06:25 PM

Becareful fellas, new projects are now showing up just because of the Bitcoin hype growing around the internet, the FOMO is alive and no one wants to miss out, now new projects are joining the train as well, behold 'its all about money making' ,do not entirely put your trust in new projects, even new bounties are showing up too, I pity you if you don't know how to patiently do some research
From the start we are always meant to be very careful on which products we are going to choose. Lots of projects are popping up this time around but that doesn’t mean they are all bad just because now seems like the wrong time or whatever . If you want to invest in a project you should go ahead and invest, just that you have to make sure that you’re investing in the right project, so look into it properly.

Different strategies make sense here, I would say. From my point of view, not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new solution, but trying to choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market.
Yes man, there these re even some good projects that just rushed in now because they believe that now is the right time for them to release their project and get it working. So, it is not all of them are that are scammers. That’s why you should explore as much as possible and go for whatever project you this is good.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 09:35:18 PM

Becareful fellas, new projects are now showing up just because of the Bitcoin hype growing around the internet, the FOMO is alive and no one wants to miss out, now new projects are joining the train as well, behold 'its all about money making' ,do not entirely put your trust in new projects, even new bounties are showing up too, I pity you if you don't know how to patiently do some research

I agree. If you want to try getting into the new existing projects out there, better take precautionary measures just like first doing a background check by doing research about that certain new project you wish to engage with. If you are going for investment, better do the researching to avoid being scammed. But if you were just like joining into bounties, then I think trying it out will not be bad because you can do take your observations while you were joining the campaign because mostly of the bounty campaigns I am seeing here in the forum mostly are being payable on a weekly basis. If you want to try out the capacity of those new existing projects, then do try doing even a single week of work. Always remember to take it slowly and be patient on anything you will do for you to be able not to regret anything once it was already done. Do researching, trust your instincts and let your experience teach you the way.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████