Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust wallet rocks  (Read 705 times)
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:01:14 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2020, 07:00:58 PM by Bitcoinislife09

True, it's very convenient to use trust wallet, it's a good choice for newbies who knew nothing about crypto and want to try it out for the first time, also tokens are automatically added up once the importing is over, sleeky and easy interface
I've seen trust wallet have partnership with binance exchange so I have no complains for sure trust wallet is trusted.

In the field of cryptocurrency, there are so many wallets in where you can store your money online. In able to choose the best wallet you must first research so that you can make sure that your bitcoins are in good hands. There are cryptocurrency applications that you can download on the AppStore but those are hacked or scammed. So in able to make sure that you bitcoins are in good hands you must choose wisely which wallet are you going to use for your coins.
Their are also Ethereum, XRP and bitcoin cash that could also be profitable for investment just like bitcoin.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 09:41:38 AM

I used to be so obsessed with coinomi wallet because it support many altcoins, maybe because I find it more better than myether and copay and later I decide to try trust wallet, I was surprised that right after importing my private key all my altcoins are ready for me including every single ERC20 tokens I own, Trust wallet get rid of adding tokens manually and in fact it shows every price of the tokens that are listed and trading, now I can't stop loving the wallet, way better than coinomi now
I agree it is easy to use, just need to import your old wallet and done you can manage it already, not like MEW that you need to enter your private key over and over again.
Also Trust Wallet is now the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance and im telling you its legit and safe, small fee  and fast on transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: