Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptocurrency Trading Bot] - looking for a developer  (Read 138 times)
lbelr1225 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:33:01 AM

Hi, I am looking for an experience to build a cryptocurrency trading bot.

1) The bot will support at least 10 cryptocurrency trading exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, etc.
2) The bot will support arbitrage trading between different exchanges.
3) The bot will support multiple currencies.
4) The bot will support backtracking, paper trading, and live trading.
5) The bot will support high trade frequency. (It can perform up to 50 trades per day.)
6) The bot will include at least 10 general strategies.
7) The bot will allow users that they will upload their customized strategy and share it with others.
Cool The bot will be signaling by sending an email or message via Telegram.

*) The bot should be completed within 2 ~ 3 weeks. Thus, who is experienced in cryptocurrency trading bot before or who has such bot implemented before would be selected.
*) If the bot can integrate some learning algorithm, that would be great.

To verify that you have indeed read the bid description, please start your answer with "Hi, you bot owner!".
Please, show me your previous work and let me know about your timeline and cost.

Thanks.
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:22:28 PM

Hi, I am looking for an experience to build a cryptocurrency trading bot.

1) The bot will support at least 10 cryptocurrency trading exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, etc.
2) The bot will support arbitrage trading between different exchanges.
3) The bot will support multiple currencies.
4) The bot will support backtracking, paper trading, and live trading.
5) The bot will support high trade frequency. (It can perform up to 50 trades per day.)
6) The bot will include at least 10 general strategies.
7) The bot will allow users that they will upload their customized strategy and share it with others.
Cool The bot will be signaling by sending an email or message via Telegram.

*) The bot should be completed within 2 ~ 3 weeks. Thus, who is experienced in cryptocurrency trading bot before or who has such bot implemented before would be selected.
*) If the bot can integrate some learning algorithm, that would be great.

To verify that you have indeed read the bid description, please start your answer with "Hi, you bot owner!".
Please, show me your previous work and let me know about your timeline and cost.

Thanks.

"Hi, you bot owner!". Add me on the telegram @VikingLord and let's discuss about the development of trading bot. I have already developed an automated trading bot previously. Let's connect and discuss further.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
wellfare

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:20:32 AM

'Hi, you bot owner!'
I am a developer with experience building different kinds of bots including trading bots, if you are interested please PM me or reach me on
Telegram:
https://t.me/Widethoughts
or Discord:
@widthought#1798

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: