Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT BITCOIN  (Read 735 times)
omone1 (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:20:36 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7), LoyceV (2), 2double0 (2), Lanatsa (1), Oasisman (1), ScamViruS (1)

It happened that yesterday a secondary school teacher who teaches in a private school visited my office after sighting my banner about learning how to buy/sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. He told me he heard bitcoin could make him to become very rich at the shortest possible time. He was willing to offer me money since I have a physical office where I sell bible/Christian literature. I objected him, but took out time to educate him about bitcoin and the blockchain technology how it's possible for it to change his financial fortune with proper coaching and a determined heart of discipline. He was very concern about who will buy the bitcoin from him and if his fund will be trapped, I showed him the bitcoin market capitalization and he jerked in surprise, and talked little about custodian and non-custodian wallet. He was fascinated and at this point he is more willing to underdsatnd the market than just investing without knowledge.

Just before he left, I gave him a serious caution never to give anyone his money with the hope of getting a weekly or monthly dividend, and never to buy and coin that promises to display bitcoin in 3 years as such promising a big price growth. He promised to visit again with his I-pad and diary to start practical class.

Our little exposition of bitcoin and its working principles can help save innocent investors from Ponzi and scam promoters. I never had such opportunity 3years ago, had to read online.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:28:56 PM

You did a nice job with that,

You know, that is the main issue we have in the outside world. The only thing that newbies know is that they can make an easy money using bitcoin and soon they will give a curse about it after they had a bad experience.

They treat bitcoin as an easy source or an easy making money method, the reason they have is because they heard something about it without making their own research.

Good thing is, there are people like you who is willing to share good talks about it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:43:20 PM

You know, that is the main issue we have in the outside world. The only thing that newbies know is that they can make an easy money using bitcoin and soon they will give a curse about it after they had a bad experience.

They treat bitcoin as an easy source or an easy making money method, the reason they have is because they heard something about it without making their own research.

Good thing is, there are people like you who is willing to share good talks about it.
Maybe the other reason is those people who are intraductal and spreading wrong information about bitcoin because there are some chances that they say that bitcoin is just a easy way of earning money on investing and there's assurance that you will earn which is wrong because before you invest on something you must have enough knowledge on what investment you will go.

I have also a bad experience on that on the first time someone introduced me cryptocurrency and they say that i can earn very fast as long as i invest my money on them, so i make my own research on how i will earn money in bitcoin ok to carry and i found out that it was wrong that you really need to have risk your money in order to earn.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:05:34 PM

Just before he left, I gave him a serious caution never to give anyone his money with the hope of getting a weekly or monthly dividend, and never to buy and coin that promises to display bitcoin in 3 years as such promising a big price growth. He promised to visit again with his I-pad and diary to start practical class.

Our little exposition of bitcoin and its working principles can help save innocent investors from Ponzi and scam promoters. I never had such opportunity 3years ago, had to read online.

I hope he keeps what you told him in mind, but I'm afraid that it won't stick long. Whenever we enter the next parabolic phase, the most trashy coins keep showing consistent gains, week on week, month on month. The same applies to scams promising high payouts, which they will be able to pay to people because there is enough new money coming in.

It's near impossible for those seeking unrealistic ROI to not get involved one way or another, because they want to buy that dream car/house or whatever.

I remember it myself that I recommended people around me to not put money in x/y/z shitcoin because they have no fundamentals, are scams, etc. Explain people why these coins keep pumping while you are preaching the exact opposite.  Lips sealed
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:14:32 PM

Maybe the other reason is those people who are intraductal and spreading wrong information about bitcoin because there are some chances that they say that bitcoin is just a easy way of earning money on investing and there's assurance that you will earn which is wrong because before you invest on something you must have enough knowledge on what investment you will go.

I have also a bad experience on that on the first time someone introduced me cryptocurrency and they say that i can earn very fast as long as i invest my money on them, so i make my own research on how i will earn money in bitcoin ok to carry and i found out that it was wrong that you really need to have risk your money in order to earn.
It is true, but most of the time, people tend to skip from learning and go directly on the process of earning money. Especially if someone they know are the one who invited or tell them about this investment, they just let other people to decide with their investment.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:18:22 PM

It is true, but most of the time, people tend to skip from learning and go directly on the process of earning money. Especially if someone they know are the one who invited or tell them about this investment, they just let other people to decide with their investment.
Yes i've seen a lot of people who intend to invest and trust very fast because the one who introduced them is there friend but the fact that you don't need to trust anyone and you just need to trust yourself when it comes to money because money can change a one person life so we don't advice to trust anyone when money is involved. So advice to all people that are trying to access on cryptocurrency to do your own research work what is going on.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:18:46 PM

It is really great to know someone having a passion to teach others about cryptocurrency.  Others will take the opportunity to exploit that interest and milk that person out of his money.  

I bet OP is feels fulfilled when he saved that person from falling into scammers and had enjoy the moment when he is teaching and sharing his knowledge with that person.  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:21:32 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 01:35:10 PM by Baby Dragon

Novices have high expectations with bitcoin, they keep risking their money with the thought of earning huge profit without even analyzing the result of their decision. I've encountered so many people who end up blaming bitcoin because of their own stupidity. They think that they can effortlessly earn money with it without suffering or encountering any problems, but it doesn't work that way. Anyway, it is nice to see how a simple act can make a person interested with bitcoin. It just means that you can do a simple thing to enlighten people that a digital currency like bitcoin existed.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:24:15 PM

Good thing you give a cautious advice to a person that is willing to learn than just investing without knowledge in bitcoin. Because some people just putting money in bitcoin without understanding the risks and just thought it can gives them an instant profit in crypto. This really means there are more people who become more interested to learn in bitcoin.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:43:31 PM

It's really less of "telling the truth" rather it's more of being realistic and completely honest to the person on what bitcoin is and what the risks associated with holding it. You wouldn't want a person getting angry at you if he/she bought bitcoin and the price dropped. Tongue I really don't dare telling friends to buy bitcoin because like 99% of the people I know aren't really knowledgeable in investing in general.

Anyway, good job. Hopefully you explained it clearly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:04:58 PM

Well, you are doing great buddy. Telling about bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not easy to do, since he doesn't know about blockchain and how bitcoin works.
People usually know bitcoin is for earn money by investing only. And as you said when he found the website offering profit per day by invest in his website, he will lose his money. Usually he will don't want to invest anymore on bitcoin, except if he meet his friend who have successful for invest or trading on bitcoin.

Maybe if you see him again in next time, you should tell him about this forum. I think everyone who interested on bitcoin should know about this forum since bitcointalk is the largest bitcoin community. With this forum we can know the news, speculation about bitcoin price, trading analyst, scam project, basic of bitcoin and many more. It's the best place to learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Just my suggestion you should tell him about fake team and fake whitepaper, since many project now is fake. He will lose his money if he invest in fake project.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 801

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 02:12:27 PM

It happened that yesterday a secondary school teacher who teaches in a private school visited my office after sighting my banner about learning how to buy/sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. He told me he heard bitcoin could make him to become very rich at the shortest possible time. He was willing to offer me money since I have a physical office where I sell bible/Christian literature. I objected him, but took out time to educate him about bitcoin and the blockchain technology how it's possible for it to change his financial fortune with proper coaching and a determined heart of discipline. He was very concern about who will buy the bitcoin from him and if his fund will be trapped, I showed him the bitcoin market capitalization and he jerked in surprise, and talked little about custodian and non-custodian wallet. He was fascinated and at this point he is more willing to underdsatnd the market than just investing without knowledge.

You are absolutely correct, three years back there was no one to explain be about Bitcoin like you did with that gentlemen. I had to also go through numerous websites to understand the concept. Of course Bitcointalk helped me a lot to understand the technicality.

You did a great job by making him aware of the pros and cons of cryptocurrency industry.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
EVENT DETAILS
EURO 2024
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:12:41 PM

This really depends on the people that asked about it. When my parents knew about this, they are really mad since they watched it on TV and people are being scammed because of crypto currencies. Despite their rage, I am just laughing and explain this to them. They are still mad but not right now since a lot of professionals here are also investing in it. Some of them also ask me what to do since they are just investing in bitcoin, I told them about other altcoins but I also warned them about diversifying their portfolio, its advantage and disadvantages and they are always busy so I suggested them not to do that much.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 02:20:40 PM

That's how we approach young people who wanted to learn how to use Bitcoin and what technology behind on it, the blockchain. Because there are some crypto enthusiasts did not willing to teach those young investors because it takes time to explain and of course you need a device that shows you are stating right. At this point, you did it right. You lead him in the right way and I hope you also told him about those consequences that might happen.

Because when they will fail from their investment, he might blame you if they did not understand very well how Bitcoin moves in the market.

If you teach these, he is safe while having his own Bitcoin.
  • Storing Bitcoin in non-custodial wallet
  • Never Invest Ponzi scheme/Pyramid scheme group
  • Understand how to handle the volatility of Bitcoin
  • Never do panic selling
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:16:37 PM

If you teach these, he is safe while having his own Bitcoin.
  • Storing Bitcoin in non-custodial wallet
  • Never Invest Ponzi scheme/Pyramid scheme group
  • Understand how to handle the volatility of Bitcoin
  • Never do panic selling

Yeap, along with a good number of other things. Though not sure if OP actually managed to cover a lot of these because it's definitely going to take time explaining(and answering questions) concerning bitcoin, scams, and investing in general. At some point the person really is going to need to do his/her research. I mean, imagine explaining all these in one sitting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 03:49:25 PM

This really depends on the people that asked about it. When my parents knew about this, they are really mad since they watched it on TV and people are being scammed because of crypto currencies. Despite their rage, I am just laughing and explain this to them. They are still mad but not right now since a lot of professionals here are also investing in it. Some of them also ask me what to do since they are just investing in bitcoin, I told them about other altcoins but I also warned them about diversifying their portfolio, its advantage and disadvantages and they are always busy so I suggested them not to do that much.
It is not about of whoever ask you about it, but how they are willing to absorb it.
As you said, you parents get mad at you since they watched it on tv that there are victims of scam using bitcoin, but right now they are asking you what to do and how to invest.
It is actually a matter of how people will hear your explanation and how people will keep it in their mind. Most of the time, people fed their minds with false information about it, instead of researching if this is true, people just easily believe on this false information.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 04:41:27 PM

The teacher found a trusted cryptocurrency adviser. I would really be doing the same thing if someone ask me about bitcoin and where they could buy. I have few friends who were asking to buy from me but I'm pointing them to coinbase because I don't really want them to blame me if things dont work for them. The advise I gave is to keep learning about BTC and not get into altcoins  since he is not bounty hunter.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

FaithInCrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

mada mada dane

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 04:48:40 PM

You did a great job in sharing your knowledge about Bitcoin. You just saved someone's hard-earned money just by sharing your knowledge about cryptocurrency.  There is a lot of information nowadays and are sometimes too overwhelming for newbies so most of them ended up getting scammed, that is because they get tired understanding the to-do first and just jump to investing hastily, thinking it will be a shortcut to having their millions in a short period of time.

Bitbook - Leading Crypto Sportbook and Casino (https://www.bitbook.ag/)
ScamViruS

Activity: 1778
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 05:06:07 PM

Need more people like you who teach people about crypto currency. Newbies people want to get rich quick by investing in crypto. And as a result, they go a different way. They lose all of their money by investing in Ponzi, Pyramid. Many Ponzi, Pyramid promoter available on youtube, facebook everywhere they promote such scams and they trapped newbies. Newbies don't really want to learn what the crypto currency is. Good job you gave him right information.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 718

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:41:34 PM

I am really happy you took time to educate that guy. You did a good job bud. He being a teacher has the will to get educated himself from someone else.
Just imagine this, you educated him so much that he himself started learning more and more about crypto and became a successful investor.
He then being a teacher, educated more people like himself and all of them started investing in crypto.
And the chain continued. This is how we must encourage others to learn more and more about crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███