Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT BITCOIN  (Read 735 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 06:25:14 PM

Good job mate!

Even this one is just a simple way on spreading information about bitcoin but i do love the way on how you do deliver
and explain on him well about the pros and cons of it and also telling the reminder that magic money/profits doesnt work
on this market on which everybody do believe on anytime they do hear about bitcoin or crypto.
So far, i havent experience for someone to ask me personally about crypto yet im not really that interested either.  Tongue
Im that patient on explaining everything yet everything can be read up online. LOL!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:14:54 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 08:16:44 PM by Latviand

You did a nice job with that,

You know, that is the main issue we have in the outside world. The only thing that newbies know is that they can make an easy money using bitcoin and soon they will give a curse about it after they had a bad experience.

They treat bitcoin as an easy source or an easy making money method, the reason they have is because they heard something about it without making their own research.

Good thing is, there are people like you who is willing to share good talks about it.
Maybe the other reason is those people who are intraductal and spreading wrong information about bitcoin because there are some chances that they say that bitcoin is just a easy way of earning money on investing and there's assurance that you will earn which is wrong because before you invest on something you must have enough knowledge on what investment you will go.

I have also a bad experience on that on the first time someone introduced me cryptocurrency and they say that i can earn very fast as long as i invest my money on them, so i make my own research on how i will earn money in bitcoin ok to carry and i found out that it was wrong that you really need to have risk your money in order to earn.
It is true, but most of the time, people tend to skip from learning and go directly on the process of earning money. Especially if someone they know are the one who invited or tell them about this investment, they just let other people to decide with their investment.
They would only focus on the good side. Bitcoin became popular due to the uprise in its market value which gave profit to those who invested before when its market price was still low. People of the late bloomers with regards to blockchain technology ,cryptos including Bitcoin, are only interested of also becoming 'rich' from investing. Little do they know that those who earned big time have endured many frustrations back in the days wherein the price of Bitcoin is not showing progress.

This is what happens a lot: a person would be interested to invest in Bitcoin. They would anticipate profit upon investment and will then be stressed whenever the market value is falling due to its nature of market volatility. Some are giving up already, concluding that investing was just a waste of time. This is just a perfect example why having knowledge about the thing you are engaging yourself with, is important.
resorts666R

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 09:48:38 PM

It is because of ignorance that many scams occur through BTC, many say they will make you rich overnight and it is a lie. To enter to work with BTC you have to study the market very carefully, from being an exchange to mining BTC everything has to be studied in great detail.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:50:16 PM

That's a fact that happens a lot. Many people think that investing in bitcoin can bring quick and consistent profits, that's an understanding that needs to be straightened out. Although bitcoin and another cryptocurrency can provide huge benefits, there are difficult processes that must be studied, understood, and analyzed. That is why many fraudsters easily deceive new investors, who have money but don't have an understanding of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Wise step of the OP by providing the right education-related to cryptocurrency, hopefully, what you provide can have a positive impact.

Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 10:19:00 PM

I hope people from my country would start learning how to invest on their own without giving out their money to someone who promises monthly dividend. As much as I have tried to educate people here in my place (where ponzi schemes is so rampant) about Bitcoin, but they don't have the luxury of time to at least listen to my advices.
Anyway, good job to OP for helping out and educate a blind investor.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:24:56 PM

@OP great explanation and a foot forward by you, thumbs up for what you did to help that teacher by teaching him about Bitcoins. A lot of people are misguided about Bitcoins by being shown that BTC is a get rich overnight scheme that yields you high returns in no time and they spend their money on learning about BTC as well invest their money to scammers whose intention is to scam them by fooling them about BTC because they don't have knowledge.Very few people are like you who don't take advantage of innocent people and remember that they were also like these people once when they had no knowledge about BTC but the passion to learn and gain more and more information. Great job done here.
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:25:50 PM

Really OP did great job there to giving education about bitcoin and crypto currencies some one who new for it because he saved him from scammers and ponzi scheme and direction to the right way. it can gives more positive impact to crypto currencies. so we also enducat the new comers in right direction.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:27:15 PM

These Bitcoin stereotypes have been intentionally created for people to get into BTC through this imaginary profit to then find out BTC can also fall, it cannot only rise. They've been created and spread around for FUD to be produced every now and then and for those who start to believe in Bitcoin to fall trap to the stereotypes and lose money. It's the same crap probably all of us have heard from people who've never used BTC before: "it's a money-making machine" and "it's used on the dark web".

This unfortunately shows how truly misinformed we all are on a daily basis. We're relying on information coming from so many sources we simply don't even know who must be trusted and who must not. Welcome to the Internet era, where people only read article titles and create their own ideas based on the way the title is worded ..
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:29:04 PM

I hope people from my country would start learning how to invest on their own without giving out their money to someone who promises monthly dividend. As much as I have tried to educate people here in my place (where ponzi schemes is so rampant) about Bitcoin, but they don't have the luxury of time to at least listen to my advices.

If they will not listen to your advice, they will learn their hard lesson in crypto later on. those are people who are easy prey of these MLMs/ponzi schemes in crypto, because they thought they can get rich at a very short period of time without spending any effort of research. And then, they will alleged bitcoin as fraud or fake or any negative criticism because they lost. If you are a crypto enthusiast and someone approached you, tell the truth about bitcoin and how someone could really earn a lot. because flowery talks will just lead to misunderstanding. The OP is right in giving the real scenario in crypto. In that way, the user will have now a different perspective and will do his own research before plunging into any attractive MLM crypto investment.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:31:07 PM

well its thier problem if they dont listen on you  . nothing will happen on them but they will only loose thier hard earned momney on those ponzi schemes but whats worst is that these people will keep on blaiming bitcoin   . actually this does happen on our local country too  . someone complain on the media about btc scam investment  . it showed on the local tv that these investors blame btc  .   see how bad they are  ?  but this isnt a hindrance to tell the truth about bitcoin .  we shall not be discourage if there are people like this  .  anyway these people will still not be succesful at the end  .
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3848

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:06:16 AM

A lot(or dare I say most) of people are going to learn the hard way-- by getting burned. Take a look at the 2017 bull market for instance. If anything, yes unfortunately a lot of people lost money to scams, but look at it on the bright side. A lot of people that got burned in 2017 had their biggest investing and internet security lessons.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:39:42 AM

It happened that yesterday a secondary school teacher who teaches in a private school visited my office after sighting my banner about learning how to buy/sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. He told me he heard bitcoin could make him to become very rich at the shortest possible time. He was willing to offer me money since I have a physical office where I sell bible/Christian literature. I objected him, but took out time to educate him about bitcoin and the blockchain technology how it's possible for it to change his financial fortune with proper coaching and a determined heart of discipline. He was very concern about who will buy the bitcoin from him and if his fund will be trapped, I showed him the bitcoin market capitalization and he jerked in surprise, and talked little about custodian and non-custodian wallet. He was fascinated and at this point he is more willing to underdsatnd the market than just investing without knowledge.

Just before he left, I gave him a serious caution never to give anyone his money with the hope of getting a weekly or monthly dividend, and never to buy and coin that promises to display bitcoin in 3 years as such promising a big price growth. He promised to visit again with his I-pad and diary to start practical class.

Our little exposition of bitcoin and its working principles can help save innocent investors from Ponzi and scam promoters. I never had such opportunity 3years ago, had to read online.
You did a great job handling a newbie in crypto,
There are so many people who attract or convince people into crypto without teaching them how to handle their funds or guiding them properly.
I only taught my brother about Bitcoin and I am glad that he handle it well and learn from his own the only thing that I say was avoid investing in ponzi schemes or joining those paid signal groups for trading.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 10:51:11 AM

One of the common mistake of most beginners is investing without enough knowledge and their wrong interpretation of Bitcoin. They only see it as a shortcut to success without knowing about its risks. It's a good thing that he has found the right person to ask about Bitcoin. It's also an advantage that he's willing and eager to learn everything about it. The best thing that we can do to help beginners and newbies is to be an eyeopener for them to know that crypto investment couldn't make us rich instantly and teach them to invest what they could only afford to lose.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:10:07 AM

That is the problem with newbies, they just listen to what they heard and then they will take an action immediately, they are willing to provide money for an easy return of money.
Luckily, you have enough knowledge to share to him about how bitcoin really works. You just save him from making a wrong decision.

Hopefully, he will listen to what you have said and absorb every knowledge you pass on to him.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:56:53 AM

Well what a save for someone.
The outer part of the investment universe seemingly just looks like 80% wasteland like there are quite few projects that you can invest legitimately without getting involved to any schemes. I see people posting their contact numbers in billboard with the hope of someone investing into their shill project, and it is poisoning the minds of the investors to start having fear of investing to anything, and it could also hurt Bitcoin in the way that they'll see that it is even decentralized and nobody is in charge of their losses.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:07:10 PM

It happened that yesterday a secondary school teacher who teaches in a private school visited my office after sighting my banner about learning how to buy/sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. He told me he heard bitcoin could make him to become very rich at the shortest possible time. He was willing to offer me money since I have a physical office where I sell bible/Christian literature. I objected him, but took out time to educate him about bitcoin and the blockchain technology how it's possible for it to change his financial fortune with proper coaching and a determined heart of discipline. He was very concern about who will buy the bitcoin from him and if his fund will be trapped, I showed him the bitcoin market capitalization and he jerked in surprise, and talked little about custodian and non-custodian wallet. He was fascinated and at this point he is more willing to underdsatnd the market than just investing without knowledge.

Just before he left, I gave him a serious caution never to give anyone his money with the hope of getting a weekly or monthly dividend, and never to buy and coin that promises to display bitcoin in 3 years as such promising a big price growth. He promised to visit again with his I-pad and diary to start practical class.

Our little exposition of bitcoin and its working principles can help save innocent investors from Ponzi and scam promoters. I never had such opportunity 3years ago, had to read online.

Now this is a very good example. We are always on the move to introduce Bitcoin to other people; to educate them, to inspire them, and to help them. With your situation, we all know that most people would take the opportunity to get the money and worse, tell lies about Bitcoin for his/her own intentions. It is good to know that there are still people who cares for others. This is not just thinking about Bitcoin's future but also being a good samaritan to others which we must also practice. Money, when retrieved or made illegally and from fakeness, may mean something in terms of price but for genuity and honesty, I guess not.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
DLiiMa

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:21:29 PM

Cryptocurrency at The Simpsons.

how much people think bitcoin will sustainable for long time?

i'm sure if bitcoin will go to top on the world.
easy and uncomplicated, not as said by people who hate it
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:54:03 PM

That's a good story and that should also be the same story of every member of this forum.
Everyday there is a chance that we might bump into one guy which just want to be rich.
Just to get up from the cruel life which he had been.
But bitcoin ain't the answer for all of that. We should explain it well first before bragging at where we are now.
Take them back to your own story of how much hardship you did before making it out.

Thank you for reminding that to the people here again.
alexsandria

Activity: 896
Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:14:45 PM

I am really happy you took time to educate that guy. You did a good job bud. He being a teacher has the will to get educated himself from someone else.
Just imagine this, you educated him so much that he himself started learning more and more about crypto and became a successful investor.
He then being a teacher, educated more people like himself and all of them started investing in crypto.
And the chain continued. This is how we must encourage others to learn more and more about crypto.
introducing and educating person about cryptocurrency is very hard but it also depends on the person who are educating with because if the person doesn't have any care and the speaker is not work to speak or hear about introduction on cryptocurrency then probably it would be hard for them to understand each other.
Sometimes it just depends on the speaker and the listener for them to build a brand on how they will understand each other. But encouraging people with our faith and will brought them to be a investor and etc.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:21:41 PM

. He told me he heard bitcoin could make him to become very rich at the shortest possible time.
sad but true mate,that many of them(those who hears about easy money investing in Bitcoin)is looking for fast profit that is why many of them becomes the food of scammers and hackers.
did he come back mate?please share what happens.
yeah and also this wont take our time to let them elarn small details with accurate effect on their small knowledge about bitcoin because in the end?everyone here will benefits from our deeds.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: