Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evonax.com with new platform - Soon PayPal service  (Read 116 times)
Niro13ab (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:28:31 PM

Hey pepz

I just received a newsletter from www.evonax.com who have updated its platform with new design and more currencies to trade. Also, they write that it will be possible to sell crypto to PayPal soon  Cool I know many of us are looking for this opportunity, so this is good news. I will update this thread once they reveal the feature. Otherwise you can sign up for their newsletter on their exchange.

I usually use evonax due to its policy with NO kyc or sign up and fast service.

chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:33:48 PM

Hey pepz

I just received a newsletter from www.evonax.com who have updated its platform with new design and more currencies to trade. Also, they write that it will be possible to sell crypto to PayPal soon  Cool I know many of us are looking for this opportunity, so this is good news. I will update this thread once they reveal the feature. Otherwise you can sign up for their newsletter on their exchange.

I usually use evonax due to its policy with NO kyc or sign up and fast service.

I think without kyc geving such exchange service like crypto to PayPal it will be risky as per my experience. But it is looking quite interesting let's share your experience about evonax services it many be helpful for others to understand evonax.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Niro13ab (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:53:29 AM

I agree at some point. However, if you look at it, it shouldn't be a problem. Let's say I wanna sell some BTC and get USD to my PayPal, Evonax would be paying me from their PayPal to my PayPal account. KYC happens through PayPal and not through Evonax and being a dominant market participant like PayPal, you can trust that it is legit.

I know Evonax used to have PayPal but had to shut it down for a while due to regulation, but it seems they are sorting it out. As I said, I've only been using Evonax for Crypto-to-Crypto exchanges and it works fine everytime. I've experienced some delays on some exchanges but their support works very good. You get a reply pretty instant and feel comfortable throughout the process. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: