Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBangladesh.org is looking for good writers  (Read 209 times)
bitcoinbangladesh.org (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 06:28:18 PM

BitcoinBangladesh.org is looking for Good Bangali writers who can write about Bitcoin and it's technology related topics in the forum. We want Bangali readers to find useful and error-free information about Bitcoin and everything related to it.

As an initiative of finding good writers, we have launched a contest in our forum. If you think you are able to contribute for Bitcoin in Bangladesh then feel free to join the contest. We will find a winner and might consider hiring him/them to write for us in exchange of little commissions. 

Please do not make your expectation very high because we are some individuals who are investing money from our own pocket to advertise Bitcoin in Bangladesh. I hope we will find you too with us if you are a Bitcoin lover.

Submit your post here: https://bitcoinbangladesh.org/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Thank you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:58:13 PM

Bump

You can also try Fiverr, we don't have a Bangladesh local board but we do have an Indian local board you can try that board too there are many Indians who are good in writing in Bangladesh native language since the location is very close to it, and I would like to congratulate you for making a step in introducing Cryptocurrency to Bangladesh.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 01:48:57 PM

In Bangladesh? I was confused after opening this forum with Bangladeshi language, right here we are from many countries so I don't understand that language, can you add English to this forum?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 01:56:12 PM

can you add English to this forum?

If the target is Bangali readers then adding English is not a priority.

Aside from the lack of promotion, the $10 reward is probably not a good amount for good writers to invest their time into.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:39:23 PM

I think this is the community which was requesting for their own local threads but I think the moderators or staffs we're not accepted right? or wasn't heard, I'm not sure.

I suggest you can keep insisting on creating a local board here in the forum so all users or cryptocurrency enthusiast around the world will be on the same forum.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:22:10 PM

If the target is Bangali readers then adding English is not a priority.

Aside from the lack of promotion, the $10 reward is probably not a good amount for good writers to invest their time into.

Does that mean the forum is only used by local people and only the country of manufacture can use the forum?

Yrah won a fairly small reward of $ 10 I think $ 100 is enough for the writer to add to the article.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:37:54 PM

Only 10$ for the promotion of the forum is not the best idea. If you pay on a monthly basis then I can provide 10 quality articles every month for the forum. If you are interested then you can let me know
bitcoinbangladesh.org (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 06:30:19 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2020, 12:09:35 AM by bitcoinbangladesh.org

Only 10$ for the promotion of the forum is not the best idea. If you pay on a monthly basis then I can provide 10 quality articles every month for the forum. If you are interested then you can let me know
I wish we had some bitcoin whales backing us then we could offer more rewards but every single penny we are spending is because for the love of Bitcoin and spending from our own pocket.
If you are a real Bitcoin enthusiast then you are welcome to contribute to the forum. At this moment we have no such plan to hire people in monthly basis but may be depending on the posting quality we can consider too. I can not promise anything upfront of course.

Does that mean the forum is only used by local people and only the country of manufacture can use the forum?
It's local focused but there is an international section too. You are very much welcome there to hang with us. Any contribution with contents or anything will be appreciated with great respect.

You can also try Fiverr, we don't have a Bangladesh local board but we do have an Indian local board you can try that board too there are many Indians who are good in writing in Bangladesh native language since the location is very close to it, and I would like to congratulate you for making a step in introducing Cryptocurrency to Bangladesh.
Appreciate your good words brother. I have noted some of your suggestions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: