Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FSM Token ⚡ The Deflationary Token ⚡  (Read 707 times)
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 06:47:53 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 10:43:19 AM by RAmenFSM

What is FSM?

FSM is a deflationary Spaghetti of value based on the TRON smart contract. Whenever FSM is transferred, 1% of the amount will be burned. The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of Pastafarianism. It is our mascot, an advocate of openness to religion, a representative of decentralization and open source attitudes that do not fear authority. FSM is the spiritual totem of FSM Token. The total amount of bitcoin is constant, while the total amount of FSM is burnt.

What's with FSM Token and Flying Spaghetti Monsterism?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of Pastafarianism. It is our mascot, an advocate of openness to religion, a representative of decentralization and open source attitudes that do not fear authority. FSM is the spiritual totem of FSM Token./size]
FSM Forums

The basic rules are as below:
1. There were originally 1,000,000,000 FSM in existence.
 2. Each on-chain FSM transaction completed, 1% of the transaction amount burned.
Read Smart Contract Here

FSM is code of reference Boom Token

Boom Token is first self-burning cryptocurrency based on smart contract. Boom Token is a social experiment. Blockchain gives us an opportunity to create this deflationary currency, and the deflation mechanism is fully based on smart contract. BOOM has a nice gain after its release

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TedBkgr

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:01:52 AM
Merited by RAmenFSM (1)

First we have currency notes with uncontrolled inflation.
Next we have BTC with controlled inflation.
Now we have the concept of deflationary coins.
I hope just like bitcoin controlled inflation this will be a hit too.

MASS Blockchain Consensus Engine
► Permissionless  ► Fair  ► Energy Efficient  ► Universal  ► Secure
https://massnet.org/en/
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:09:05 AM

First we have currency notes with uncontrolled inflation.
Next we have BTC with controlled inflation.
Now we have the concept of deflationary coins.
I hope just like bitcoin controlled inflation this will be a hit too.

Thank you for this encouragement. We firmly believe that coin with real world use cases and low supply will rule the future of crypto market.
Please feel free to ask anything about FSM token.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:57:33 AM

Dev, should create another thread in the bounties section for your bounty programs.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

This is ANN section, so if users will post their details here, it might be deleted by the mod.
Also, aside from being deflationary, which has been introduced already here, what use cases are you planning for this token?
Without attractive use case, the token is very hard to increase its worth in the market.
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 01:09:24 PM

Dev, should create another thread in the bounties section for your bounty programs.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

This is ANN section, so if users will post their details here, it might be deleted by the mod.
Also, aside from being deflationary, which has been introduced already here, what use cases are you planning for this token?
Without attractive use case, the token is very hard to increase its worth in the market.

Thank you for the suggestion. We have moved our Bounty program to Bounty section. You may see that at following link

PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:11:34 PM

What if I buy this deflationary coin and the other day I came to know that all these coins have been burned out. Who fill compensate for my  loss?
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:19:06 PM

What if I buy this deflationary coin and the other day I came to know that all these coins have been burned out. Who fill compensate for my  loss?

It wont happen overnight. We have a total supply of 1 billion FSM coins and it will takes decades before we will run out of supply. The decreasing supply will increase the price which will benefit the token holder.
ajdi1396

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:25:48 PM

The FSM Token distribution takes place over 1000 hours which is expected to provide ample time for the community to familiarize themselves with the project, as well as participate in the distribution.  FSM Tokens have no pre-determined price; rather price is set by market demand. This mimics mining without giving potential unfair advantages to large purchasers.
WinterCns

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:38:22 PM

Thats a brave move to launch ICO in such bearish ICO market and that too of such new concept. Lets us know how did ICO sale went? Do share stats here. 
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:40:44 PM

Thats a brave move to launch ICO in such bearish ICO market and that too of such new concept. Lets us know how did ICO sale went? Do share stats here. 

Thank you for your kind wishes.
Please do visit our site to know more about how ICO sale went. We will share all stats there.
theguided

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:36:17 PM

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is a token which uses tron block-chain and The Deflationary tokens on Tron platform always turn out well. On every transaction of FSM one percent 1% of the tokens are burnt. FSM Tokens have no pre-determined price but the  price is set by market's demand which is a good sign of project's succession!
Due to burning of tokens with transaction, the decreasing supply will increase the price of FSM and will benefit the token holder.
Abusadaoxes

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:48:19 PM

How can I buy FSM token?Do you have any guidelines?
Mosharafhh

Activity: 956

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 08:29:07 AM

Since the TRON Foundation was founded, it has upheld its original faith of decentralizing the internet, working hard to change the world with technology.
Now this will be the deflationary coin for tron hunters!!

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Vijan45

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 09:03:02 AM

It sounds like the great project which has chosen TRON as the smart contract but I have an unanswered question in my head. 1% amount which is burned while performing any transactions, why is it essential to do so? 
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 09:41:45 AM

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is a token which uses tron block-chain and The Deflationary tokens on Tron platform always turn out well. On every transaction of FSM one percent 1% of the tokens are burnt. FSM Tokens have no pre-determined price but the  price is set by market's demand which is a good sign of project's succession!
Due to burning of tokens with transaction, the decreasing supply will increase the price of FSM and will benefit the token holder.

Do you know what application will give the market demand for this token? If it is only deflationary without use case, I don't think people will really be attracted to buy and hold this token for the long-term. We already have countless tokens in the market, and most of them are already dead, dying, surviving or trying to keep afloat in the market.
khanhld0202

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 10:12:27 AM

What's with FSM Token and Flying Spaghetti Monsterism?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of Pastafarianism. It is our mascot, an advocate of openness to religion, a representative of decentralization and open source attitudes that do not fear authority. FSM is the spiritual totem of FSM Token.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 11:30:57 AM

i noticed that most of the users that are posting here are either newbie or newly created account. The dev team should not resort to this bumping strategy as they will be only deleted by the mod. they are basically spamming and hyping the thread without any reason. so if i may suggest, please stop spamming your own thread. If this project is really worth it,  you will get loyal supporters for this token.
vijaya92

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 03:11:00 PM

Any strategic partnerships
futterlod

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 05:08:51 PM

I am checked your website.I am really interested to know more about FSM token.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Bushadamfus

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 08:07:20 PM

How do fsm token maintain fair and security?

|   |    | |     Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings     | |    |  |
UmaChit.Fund      ★     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ★
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: