Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Original Bitcoin Magazine Issue 1 and others - Auction  (Read 956 times)
jesuschrist0 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:10:35 PM

With a name like yours, who couldn't trust you??!!  Grin

I see the issue with changing the rules, but expect you to learn from your mistake going forward.

I am going to place some bids, but want to use escrow until your trust rating improves.

Issue 4: .005 BTC
Issue 8: .005 BTC
Issue 16: .005 BTC
Issue 18: .005 BTC

thanks

escrow is fine if you pay fee Smiley

rules wont change

good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1719
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 03:16:39 PM

With a name like yours, who couldn't trust you??!!  Grin

I see the issue with changing the rules, but expect you to learn from your mistake going forward.

I am going to place some bids, but want to use escrow until your trust rating improves.

Issue 4: .005 BTC
Issue 8: .005 BTC
Issue 16: .005 BTC
Issue 18: .005 BTC

thanks

escrow is fine if you pay fee Smiley

rules wont change

good luck!
Hay-zuss, sent you a message prior and haven't heard back. It looks like I won your auction. I hope you haven't taken the mags and ran back to the holy land?! Reach out to me so we can discuss payment and getting these shipped to MJ for Escrow services. Thanks!

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
Fattcatt

Activity: 1914
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:32:13 PM

Well, there's that MOB Mentality again. Can't just let a newbie get their "Sea Legs" in here, gotta right away jump on them, make them out to be a villain, when in FACT you're trying to BULLY him/her out of their property. Public humiliation must get you off. Already dishing out negative feedback...you're pathetic.

JC lock this thread and start over....IF, in fact you still want to do business with them.

*Btw, I'm not the only one that doesn't like you, and the numbers are growing because of your own actions. Superhero.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:57:39 PM

Well, there's that MOB Mentality again. Can't just let a newbie get their "Sea Legs" in here, gotta right away jump on them, make them out to be a villain, when in FACT you're trying to BULLY him/her out of their property. Public humiliation must get you off. Already dishing out negative feedback...you're pathetic.

JC lock this thread and start over....IF, in fact you still want to do business with them.

*Btw, I'm not the only one that doesn't like you, and the numbers are growing because of your own actions. Superhero.

Fattcatt crawl back into whatever hole you were in and stay there this time..... No sea legs, newbies need to do research before posting.  It's just that simple.  Also when they say "place your bids" they're going to get bids.  They can't add bid structure after VALID bids are placed. 
....and of course someone like wouldn't care about this.... you HIDE auctions with VALID bids when it doesn't get to the price you wanted. 
Mob mentality....LMAO.... you're just an moron and still pissed off that you were called out for being a shady bitch.  Just, run along now.....

*BTW,  I don't care!!
Fattcatt

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:05:26 PM

I see that Dumbazz avitar that you chose for yourself is still valid  Grin  Self identification is the first step....superhero
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:09:12 PM

I see that Dumbazz avitar that you chose for yourself is still valid  Grin  Self identification is the first step....

Kiss
Fattcatt

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:10:22 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 02:39:14 PM by Fattcatt

right back atcha superhero  Kiss

P.S. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here a very long time.  Wink   Cheesy
Spokanistan51

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 03:08:52 PM

Fattcatt, your advice is probably some of the most disrespectful input I have come across: "Lock this thread and start over..." WTF?! I won this auction fair and square, have been messaging jesuschrist0 to arrange shipping/payment/Escrow (I am even taking care of shipping and Escrow fees), and now they are not responding because they likely didn't get the price they wanted. I actually lost $ on my last recent personal auction as my items sold for < my cost, but I still kept my word and proceeded forward with the winning bidders. In fact, with your history of cancelling auctions based on low bids not meeting your expectations, you should be the last one providing insight and direction here.

Based on a review of your auctions, I wouldn't be surprised if this is an alt account of yours, to be honest. Same tactics, same methods, same greedy rational. I will be leaving jesuschrist0 negative feedback by the end of the day if they do not respond to my multiple messages left. Why? They set up and auction, I bid within the terms of the auction and win multiple lots in this auction. I did not "BULLY," period. jesuschrist0 then ghosts after I win. That is not "Mob Mentality," and people who don't keep their word and auctions they personally set up do not deserve excuses like getting their "Sea Legs." I am glad to help credible newbies to help this forum grow and prosper, and have done so to the best of my ability.

Honestly, I don't know you, but I would appreciate you minding your own business. If this is and alt account of yours, please refrain from these antics going forward. To quote your personal note right back at ya, "I'm not the only one that doesn't like you, and the numbers are growing because of your own actions (comments and antics). Superhero."

Fattcatt

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:23:06 PM

Wow, another "Bully" heard from. What it boils down to is a group of you pushing others around. It's his property. He can do with it as he chooses. I don't really mind you numbskulls attacking me, that means that you're leaving them alone. Have at it. Members KNOW what really happened with me, and they are all "entertained" by the MOB Mentality. Not fooled, just entertained. You idiots are NOT fooling anyone. Just long winded word contortions and superhero wannabe's. Man-children in capes, laughable...truely.

There are members that stuck their noses into MY business, had nothing to do with them, but they did. Just keeping the standards up is all. And like everyone else, I get to have my say as well. And plan to take a much more active stance on that.

JC, I'm very sorry for my participation in hijacking your sales thread.
Spokanistan51

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 04:00:15 PM
Merited by selassiesoildier (1)

Name calling, the true antics of a coward. I'm not one to be a keyboard tough guy, so this is my last response to your immature posts. I would trust you about as far as I could throw you, and even though I workout daily, I have a feeling that isn't very far. I would prefer handling my time and business with people I respect, so I will let you have your last word FattCatt. I hope your intervention in this thread makes you feel better about yourself. Maybe you should also consider charging newbies a consulting fee on how to properly run auctions....

anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:31:58 PM

Wow, another "Bully" heard from. What it boils down to is a group of you pushing others around. It's his property. He can do with it as he chooses. I don't really mind you numbskulls attacking me, that means that you're leaving them alone. Have at it. Members KNOW what really happened with me, and they are all "entertained" by the MOB Mentality. Not fooled, just entertained. You idiots are NOT fooling anyone. Just long winded word contortions and superhero wannabe's. Man-children in capes, laughable...truely.

There are members that stuck their noses into MY business, had nothing to do with them, but they did. Just keeping the standards up is all. And like everyone else, I get to have my say as well. And plan to take a much more active stance on that.

That's why you have others selling off your collection.... because you are SOOO trusted nowadays.  LMAO.
Fattcatt

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:34:26 PM

Roll Eyes   If you subscribe to Bullying and the Mob Mentality, basically if the shoes fits.....you wear em. How do them shoes fit Spokestan? The idea that this is me under another screen name is ridiculous. I'd have asked what they're worth in the first place, just proves my point. Contorting words and manipulating meanings to fit your personal agenda at the time, to humiliate whomever to get what you want. Instead, you should just allow a do over...if he ever comes back.

*I think I can live without your respect, btw. Been doing it for well over half a century already.
Fattcatt

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:36:48 PM

And STILL rolling in the Bitcoins!! LMAO  Cheesy  Great to be an American and a Capitalist!!!  Awww superhero, that's all ya got?  Embarrassed

That's why you have others selling off your collection.... because you are SOOO trusted nowadays.  LMAO.
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:41:41 PM

And STILL rolling in the Bitcoins!! LMAO  Cheesy  Great to be an American and a Capitalist!!!  Awww superhero, that's all ya got?  Embarrassed

As long as it's not you selling directly, and they get a piece of all your sales based solely on your stupidity of being greedy and hiding 2 auctions.... mission accomplished.
 Kiss
Fattcatt

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:48:10 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 04:59:36 PM by Fattcatt

Oh my take is plenty, but thanks for worring about me. And here I thought you didn't luv me  Cheesy Kiss

*Hey superhero, that avitar that you chose for yourself SURE does fit, huh? We all are tickled about it....absolutely NO ONE can come up with a better one for you.  But, we sure do have fun trying.....lol.....soooooo many names.......
Spokanistan51

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 05:38:05 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 06:19:22 PM by Spokanistan51
Merited by rxalts (1)

Fattcatt, glad you are "rolling" in the cash and corn. One can only hope and pray to be in the position you paint yourself to be in. Again, really happy for you, but can you just lock this thread already from your alt Jezuz so we can all be productive with our time? No need to respond to all of my PM's on your auction I won within your terms, attempting to pay you for my winning bids. Moving on..... Carpe Diem!

Fattcatt

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:09:29 PM

I know, I'm thrilled too, thanks spokanistan  Smiley...still showing the lack of any wisdom, at all... Maybe ask a moderator if I'm that person. They're not answering you because you're a bully and he prolly doesn't wanna give his stuff away for nothing. * DUH

Both of you are saying the same stuff over and over again and not getting any traction. Time to start wondering 'why?'   Undecided
rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:57:14 PM
Merited by owlcatz (2), Spokanistan51 (1)

I know, I'm thrilled too, thanks spokanistan  Smiley...still showing the lack of any wisdom, at all... Maybe ask a moderator if I'm that person. They're not answering you because you're a bully and he prolly doesn't wanna give his stuff away for nothing. * DUH

Both of you are saying the same stuff over and over again and not getting any traction. Time to start wondering 'why?'   Undecided

Regardless of how anyone is acting, I don’t understand why you would defend someone who is not responding after an auction? If you won an auction you would want the seller to honor your bid, no?
Fattcatt

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:47:18 PM

I think it might have been someone who just wanted to rattle some cages. But if it was a newbie, they deserve the benefit of the doubt, and get to do it over again. It takes time to acclimate to this environment. Who knows, they might show up and sell the magazines for the $50, stranger things have been known to happen. Either way, bullying someone into something isn't the way to go. We've all been newbies at some point. I've had listings not paid for, bids backed out of, you gotta get over it and move on. Was I happy-no. Did I act like an adult and get over it-yes. Most of us have had those same things happen to us, if a newbie  gets treated right, maybe when those things happen to him/her in the future, they'll remember this and get over it and move on, instead of engaging the Mob mentality.  Tongue
rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:54:01 PM

I think it might have been someone who just wanted to rattle some cages. But if it was a newbie, they deserve the benefit of the doubt, and get to do it over again. It takes time to acclimate to this environment. Who knows, they might show up and sell the magazines for the $50, stranger things have been known to happen. Either way, bullying someone into something isn't the way to go. We've all been newbies at some point. I've had listings not paid for, bids backed out of, you gotta get over it and move on. Was I happy-no. Did I act like an adult and get over it-yes. Most of us have had those same things happen to us, if a newbie  gets treated right, maybe when those things happen to him/her in the future, they'll remember this and get over it and move on, instead of engaging the Mob mentality.  Tongue

I don’t think because they are a noob they should get a free pass on this. It’s one thing if it was like a sniped bid issue. If you list an item for auction (without a reserve) then you agree to sell it at that price, that’s human ethics, there is no prior forum knowledge required.

Furthermore, why should they get treated “right” if they aren’t treating their buyers right in the first place? I think the term “mob mentality” is overused when you simply have multiple people expressing their same concern. Ultimately, if you promote this bad behavior it will simply continue, rarely does it resolve on its own because as I mentioned, this is ethical concern, and not a knowledge concern.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: