Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EXCHANGE] Kingcoiny closes his platform 17 Oct. Please withdraw your coins  (Read 13146 times)
bep42 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:44:25 PM

Kingcoiny is launch. ...seriously? are you going to trust an illiterate person with your coins?
Fucking idiots...

Who're the fucking idiots?

As I said, I can't be more explicit. You don't want to take a part at our adventure, OK, this is your choice we understand.

oh my dear god...

Ok, I'll leave now... just one quick question... How long before you plan to run away with everyone's money? and, if I'm not too curious... what do you plan to buy with it? Smiley

An English dictionary
tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

wise choice. good luck!
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:56:12 PM

wise choice. good luck!

thank you, have a nice day  Wink
GumpNerd

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:04:53 PM

So!

About me :

Hi everybody, my name is Benoît PHILIBERT. I'm French and I live in Saint etienne (FRANCE).
I'm a web designer who teach at the Lyon 1 University and also work for Apple but all those informations are on my Linkedin.

In february 2014, I had the idea to launch an exchange for altcoins and bitcoin. I've started to design the platform (yes, it's my job) and you can check the different shots on my Dribble Account or directly on the project page.

Here is my personal website (under construction). You can enjoy a Whois and see the same informations of Kingcoiny because I'm the owner of both.

Here is my twitter account where you can read "Joined February 2010". You can follow my tweets (a lot for Kingcoiny the last days) and find some tweets like this one where i have started to speak about Kingcoiny in January (16 Jan 2014!).

About Kingcoiny :

Kingcoiny is composed of brilliant team members with Senior UX/UI, Developers, Security expert and Web designer.
We have an international team between North America (CANADA) and Europe (FRANCE, ITALY, AUSTRIA).

Presently, we have not yet the company structure and we understand that each users need informations before use our exchange.

The whois was wrong because it was set unfortunately by our hoster ovh to random values to avoid information disclosure. We changed it to show the information public and now it shows up correctly. Sorry for this irritation.

We understand that is harder than before to launch an exchange today with the shareXcoin experience...
We understand that if some of you want to go away or just wait for more they can do it.
We understand that Bittrex, Mintpal, Poloniex and others could be better for you and we appreciate that we have a lot of stuff to improve.
We understand all the posts about us, this is normal, this is a human reaction and if I were you, I'll certainly did the same.

You are free to join us and try our platform or play around in the exchange that best fit you. We are here to stay and to give our users an high quality product, at the best of our capabilities, with fair and clear rules.

The best,
Ben

None of your registrar information for the domain has been updated. Its still the same scammy looking information. Further, service providers don't mask registrar information of domains with fake information. If you register a domain with a service provider they do one of the two following things:

1) Put all of your information in as the registrar of the domain.
2) mask your private information if you choose to privatize your domain registration (which costs extra, always).

The one thing service providers DO NOT EVER DO is use FALSE information. This domain is registered with false information and has not been updated. The address listed is used for 13,000+ other websites. I find your explanation unacceptable.
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:58:12 AM

So!

About me :

Hi everybody, my name is Benoît PHILIBERT. I'm French and I live in Saint etienne (FRANCE).
I'm a web designer who teach at the Lyon 1 University and also work for Apple but all those informations are on my Linkedin.

In february 2014, I had the idea to launch an exchange for altcoins and bitcoin. I've started to design the platform (yes, it's my job) and you can check the different shots on my Dribble Account or directly on the project page.

Here is my personal website (under construction). You can enjoy a Whois and see the same informations of Kingcoiny because I'm the owner of both.

Here is my twitter account where you can read "Joined February 2010". You can follow my tweets (a lot for Kingcoiny the last days) and find some tweets like this one where i have started to speak about Kingcoiny in January (16 Jan 2014!).

About Kingcoiny :

Kingcoiny is composed of brilliant team members with Senior UX/UI, Developers, Security expert and Web designer.
We have an international team between North America (CANADA) and Europe (FRANCE, ITALY, AUSTRIA).

Presently, we have not yet the company structure and we understand that each users need informations before use our exchange.

The whois was wrong because it was set unfortunately by our hoster ovh to random values to avoid information disclosure. We changed it to show the information public and now it shows up correctly. Sorry for this irritation.

We understand that is harder than before to launch an exchange today with the shareXcoin experience...
We understand that if some of you want to go away or just wait for more they can do it.
We understand that Bittrex, Mintpal, Poloniex and others could be better for you and we appreciate that we have a lot of stuff to improve.
We understand all the posts about us, this is normal, this is a human reaction and if I were you, I'll certainly did the same.

You are free to join us and try our platform or play around in the exchange that best fit you. We are here to stay and to give our users an high quality product, at the best of our capabilities, with fair and clear rules.

The best,
Ben

None of your registrar information for the domain has been updated. Its still the same scammy looking information. Further, service providers don't mask registrar information of domains with fake information. If you register a domain with a service provider they do one of the two following things:

2) mask your private information if you choose to privatize your domain registration (which costs extra, always).

The one thing service providers DO NOT EVER DO is use FALSE information. This domain is registered with false information and has not been updated. The address listed is used for 13,000+ other websites. I find your explanation unacceptable.

Well ain't that something.   

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:51:01 AM

So!

About me :

About Kingcoiny :

The best,
Ben

+1 +1 +1 +1000 Thanks for looking out Gump, If anyone has any doge still some one should give this guy a hell of a good tip for that.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

So!

About me :

About Kingcoiny :

The best,
Ben

+1 +1 +1 +1000 Thanks for looking out Gump, If anyone has any doge still some one should give this guy a hell of a good tip for that.

Well, what's the reasoning for falsifying this info? For anonymity? For future scam? For making us think? Who knows.

I'll add: People shouldn't be leaving their stashes on exchanges anyway, just for this reasoning - scams, double spends, hacks.  Crypto is as safe as we make it to be. No exchange is or will be 100% safe, even mintpal. Mintpal eats the losses everytime to provide the security we desire.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Kingcoiny

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:32:05 PM

We really apologize for how it all started, we can really say it was a bad start and we`re sorry for that.
Not the platform itself. There is all fine, we haven`t lost 0.1 coin. All trades were correct and not one withdraw or deposit was stuck or delayed.
The balances are positive and we could payout every single coin immediately.
But our information politics were suboptimal and we see that we have to learn a lot on this sector.
We are developers, web designers or admins but unfortunately no marketing guys or lawyers.
To show you, that our plan is to be here for long-term we are now a uk based registered limited and our whois is according the company informations.
We see that it was a mistake to launch without this and that`s why we kept quiet for some time now.
We simply wanted to clear this whole situation before we can`t present hard facts.

This is our company information:
UK company registration #9082950
Certificate of incorporation

Cryptocoiny Limited
Kemp House
152 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX

You`re right and wrong.
This is no excuse, we just want to show that we haven`t lied.
Please check this OVH page about whois informations:
http://help.ovh.co.uk/Owo

I quote:
This guide explains how to hide personal information (address, phone / fax and email) from the public Whois.
This service is free and available for most domains:. Com /. Net /. Org /. Info /. Biz /. Cc /. Me. Mobi. Tv

The principle operation of OWO:

The contact address field is replaced in the Whois with a post office box linked to OVH OWO, and we received letters refer to the actual recipient.
The phone and fax fields are replaced by a number OWO.
The email field is replaced by a redirect that points to the original email address. This address is refreshed regularly and anti-SPAM filtering is performed.

You see, it`s free and OVH does change the information with false information. And OVH is one of the biggest hosters worldwide, at least they`re in the top 5.

That lets open the fact why did we do this ?! And that is where you`re right. It`s not acceptable and we apologize for that.
We changed the whois last time but it could be that it wasn`t updated all over the net so fast, so this time we waited a lot more hours so that our whois is correct from whereever you will check it.
We had no bad intentions when we did this, it was really just a mistake on our side. Else our CEO wouldn`t have posted all his personal information in this thread.
But we accept the consequences and that it makes it even harder for us to gain your trust.

We hope this shows our good will and that we`re willing to improve and hope that you give us a second chance to prove that to you.

regards

Your Kingcoiny Team
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:43:29 AM

StartCoin on Kingcoiny

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=START

Happy trading !
Ben
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:53:41 PM

Hey guys, Greencoin is on a good path to grow up! We have some buy and sell orders!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=GRE

bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

Hello everyone,

the Kingcoiny staff is proud to announce that e-currency has been added to our exchange.

The market is already available at:

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=ISO

Thanks for your support.
Best regards.

FreebieZoner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:57:42 AM

The About Us looks much better now,  thank you for making the changes unlike coinnext who still ignores being transparent and giving no info whatsoever.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:14:50 AM

The About Us looks much better now,  thank you for making the changes unlike coinnext who still ignores being transparent and giving no info whatsoever.

Thanks we had a bad launch but as we said our approach was still clear and fair Wink
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:10:40 AM

We have added with success GoldReserve (XGR) on Kingcoiny! Happy trading!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

Ben
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:02:17 AM

Today we just want to highlight our fee charges for buy/sell :

Kingcoiny : 0.15%
Bittrex : 0.25%
Poloniex : 0.20%

And now, we should make a simple calculation.
If you do 15 trades of 0.1BTC each on all the exchanges below :

Kingcoiny : 15 x 0.1 = 1.5 BTC x 0.15% = 0.00225 BTC fees or 1.35$
Bittrex : 15 x 0.1 = 1.5 BTC x 0.25% = 0.00375 BTC fees or 2.26$
Poloniex : 15 x 0.1 = 1.5 BTC x 0.20% = 0.00300 BTC fees or 1.82$

Now, help us to make more volume on Kingcoiny and save your money on our exchange.

Ben

bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:06:58 PM

Congratulations to Minerals [MIN]. We have added MIN on Kingcoiny !

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=MIN

Happy trading to all of you guys!

bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:33:17 PM

Congratulations to Photon!
Photon won the voting this week on Kingcoiny !

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=PHO

Happy trading!  Cheesy
Ben

mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:06:22 AM

Hi, I would like to request WKC WankCoin to be added to the vote list. I would be more than happy to send over BTC for voting to get it on the exchange. WankCoin is a gold mine. It's a coin the already has a use and is being used right now.

http://www.WankCoin.com
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625934.0
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:32:18 AM

Hi, I would like to request WKC WankCoin to be added to the vote list. I would be more than happy to send over BTC for voting to get it on the exchange. WankCoin is a gold mine. It's a coin the already has a use and is being used right now.

http://www.WankCoin.com
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625934.0

Added to the voting list and PM sent
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:47:38 AM

keep voting for the next coin on Kingcoiny.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=voting

Your favorite coin isn't on the list, please contact us by PM or our website and we'll add it ASAP!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: