Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Coin Case Study - Mining, Staking and Trading  (Read 164 times)
nobi01 (OP)

Activity: 424
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:42:05 AM

Titan coin is a high-performance cryptocurrency that was launched about two years back as the native cryptocurrency of the Titan ecosystem - a multi-dimensional community or chain of in-demand apps or projects that aim to make life easier for common people.

I had invested in Titan coin (TTN) about a year back during their first public sale. From the very beginning, I was quite confident in the project’s potential, which is why I had put a huge sum of money in the project, buying more than 10,00,000 coins (including the bonus). The price was quite low then as compared to now. It was somewhere around 5 Satoshi (0.00000005 BTC) per TTN back then.

Since then I have been keeping a close eye on the movements of the coins both in the market and in terms of the product development. As for the price, the TTN price has changed quite a bit in the past few months, as you can expect from any cryptocurrency out there.

Thankfully, the current price of the coin is almost 10 times from what I had paid for it. So, if I sell all the coins right now, I can become a very rich person. But, I am not going to do that just yet, as I believe the Titan coin still has miles to go and will do wonderful things in the coming days.

The thing that I find really interesting and reassuring is that they are actually developing the products, as they promised. You cannot say the same thing about many crypto projects out there. Many of the Titanprojects’ apps have already been developed and are now being used by people. I have tried one or two of these, and they are really awesome. I find the Family Security app really interesting and may decide to keep it for a long time. They allow me to pay the subscription fee using the Titan coin, so that’s a plus point.

By the time I had joined the Titan projects and got the chance to understand it, the mining of the coins was nearly finished and the project was soon shifted to the PoS phase, where staking was enabled. So, I decided to jump right in. Since I had a huge coin amount, I was selected almost immediately in the miners’ pool and am now an active miner in the pool. Today, I have many more coins that I had originally purchased.

I am not planning to sell a part of my TTN holdings to recover my original investment back, but rest assured, I am going to stay invested with Titan for a very long time.

If you want to invest in a coin this year, add TTN to the top of your priority list. It’s a wonderful coin with amazing benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dukekjams

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 06:03:11 AM

Everything you said is truth about Titan coin, Titan coin is like a sleeping giant. A hidden gem that have lovely and ever working and progressive team behind it. They have so much unfold new and the coin has a great potential as they are bend in solving people's problem with series of their apps. You truly make a right decision by holding your coin tight. Truly i don't have up to what you have but am holding my bags for years to come. Because Titan coin is here to stay.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: