Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad plan?  (Read 933 times)
OasisDre (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:30:50 AM

Are we at the bitcoin bottom already? Ethereum falls pretty hard today just because Bitcoin hit 9110$, is this just a correction or the coronavirus at play again? I'm thinking about buying back BTC right now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 08:17:05 AM

Yes, things like coronavirus are affecting not only cryptomarkets but domestic stock markets as well. Second thing is that a recent surge in the price of Bitcoin, a correction was expected and coronavirus is becoming contributing factor to it.
From my point of view, still, BTC can be purchased at this level as we may surely see the surge in price after halving rewards event which will be held soon.

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:28:43 AM

Halving is still going to take place in May, it's still bit far away to me and within this period of time I suggest you buy low and sell high and buy again, make sure you are holding Bitcoin when the halving gets here because the scarcity will eventually makes Bitcoin price to increase higher

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:34:33 AM

honestly, I do not really understand why the decline that occurs at this time is the effect of coronavirus, whether it's due to panic sell or not, but I see a decrease that occurs is a common thing. however, the reduction hasn't reached $ 1,000. I began to think that the price of bitcoin could drop below $ 9,000. however, this is the right time to buy.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:37:09 AM

Are we at the bitcoin bottom already? Ethereum falls pretty hard today just because Bitcoin hit 9110$, is this just a correction or the coronavirus at play again? I'm thinking about buying back BTC right now
for long term holder price is doesnt matter.

If you are not then watch always the deep before buying btc. If you affraid this might be the last deep then you can buy already half of your funds then wait for another deep to buy again if the price will continue to decrease.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:42:51 AM

Getting stuck with Bitcoin is the best that can ever happened to a trader unless the trader is in need of money quickly, the bad move of trading is getting stuck with usdt while price keep increasing and you are waiting for price decrease to buy the deep, for long term holder its nothing to worry about
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 09:01:22 AM

Yes, things like coronavirus are affecting not only cryptomarkets but domestic stock markets as well. Second thing is that a recent surge in the price of Bitcoin, a correction was expected and coronavirus is becoming contributing factor to it.
From my point of view, still, BTC can be purchased at this level as we may surely see the surge in price after halving rewards event which will be held soon.

why do you think that coronavirus is contributing to correction, should not be reversal, due to BTC seen as store-of-value, Gold is reaching new highs lately, and BTC should have similar pattern as store-of-value, or you do not think that it is store-of-value?
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:06:54 AM

It's safer to buy Bitcoin this year because of its achievement so far, another thing to look forward to is the next halving that will take place sometime around May 2020, even if we don't see higher bullrun after the halving this year will end with a huge market value

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:09:27 AM

Sadly with the latest news on the spread of corona virus, the whole market are affected globally. I mean traditional markets like Dow, S&P, Nikkei are down and so as crypto. It might be painful to see the price today as the market is all bleeding, but we can't do anything but to wait till everything settles down in the next couple of days.

Price support is as strong as they can be, until such events like this will broke it. Yes, its a good thing to buy BTC today with small portions because it is on sale again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:30:24 AM

I think there will be some other reasons of bad market situation not only coronavirus anyways the current situation of market is not bad for an experience cryptocurrency trader because this is the time to make decent amount of profit with smart trading and I think Bitcoin is the best option for this. And holders, they just have to wait for the right time hopefully further conditions will be good and effective for them.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:40:20 AM

The fact is if this coronavirus of a thing keeps growing it will affect Bitcoin to a level that Bitcoin halving will take place and nothing will happen, just my own point of view, only those who don't understand will go against my point
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 09:54:04 AM

I could still see the current situation of the market as a positive thing. It's actually not the bottom because as we'll take a look at the history of Bitcoin, we could see that it has already reached the real bottom. As for me, there are just lots of current events that are affecting the market either positively or negatively. I believe that the Bitcoin halving would affect the market positively so we have to expect the best out of the current situation of the market. Corona virus will still pass and I don't think it's affecting the market that much.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:58:18 AM

Hard to give financial advises here. But if you have the funds to buy at this point, I would say go for it, we may never know, maybe this is the last time that we will see bitcoin on the sub 5 digits. Barely 2 months from the halving. And it could peak at $10500 again and then go on a rise at the end of the year. Still your decision though so best of luck.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nett89

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 10:01:27 AM

All main cryptocurrencies fall, and some of them seem to accelerate today, maby there is corelation with coronawirus in europe, maby not, but I would wait with buying,
lets wait few days to see how situation will escalate Sad
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:13:39 AM

It's quite disturbing to see the dropping price of bitcoin like it already drops a few days ago and it happening again. I don't know if the current price of bitcoin will be the bottom line because we all know that it's too volatile. But, IMO OP it's pretty good to buy back now and I know there's still a chance that it will bounce back again to 10,000$ just like what we see in the last couple of days. The coronavirus still spreading in different countries and it's totally alarming. This issue has been discussed here and it seems this virus has a connection to the sudden changes in the price of cryptocurrencies. I just visit the Coinmarketcap right now and upon visiting I found out that some of the top rank altcoins are now dropping but I'm sure after a few days or months it will bounce back again.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:21:17 AM

It takes patience and is not quick to panic at every step to determine policy, that must be prioritized first, when you will determine what you do. because bitcoin and ethereum are the best and most reliable coins. things go down or rise in price is very difficult to predict but we can analyze it well to determine what actions will be taken. You are not wrong to get hold of bitcoin again because that's the best, but ethereum is also good and it doesn't hurt to hold both.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:22:35 AM

It is very difficult to determine if we are under bitcoin, because at this time bitcoin still has a good price even though it is experiencing a price decline, and the issue of coronavirus is not so influential, because before coronavirus became a trending topic, Bitcoin has experienced an increase and in follow by some of the other top altcoins, and it also happens at this time where all altcoins are experiencing price declines due to bitcoin also experiencing price declines.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 10:24:45 AM

looks like it caused by corona virus that attack in many countries, its not only cryptocurrency market that crashing. but isee stock market also crashing alot in many countries. by this moment in my opinion cryptocurrency still not considered as safe heaven asset in finance market. global economic condition will disturbed by corona virus. and we should not worry too much , just take it as gold moment to buy major coins that corrected now.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:38:43 AM

I don't think it is, the correction may be fulling bitcoin down below 9000$ in the following days, so for those who want to buy bitcoin and other altcoins just wait for more days, It seems the market was showing weak performance in the recent period, so its an early sign that the market will be moving again before the may 2020 halving event occur.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:45:26 AM

I don't think that this is already the correction, there are reasons why this dump is happening right now and the said reason which is the coronavirus has a huge part of it. Due to this virus that still spreads right now, it also affects the economic status of a certain country.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: