Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WaykiChain(WICC) Successfully Listed on Bittrex Global  (Read 464 times)
WaykiChain_Project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:25:25 AM

On Februray 26, 2020, 1AM CET (UTC+1)/ Feb 25, 16PM PST(UTC-8)/ Feb 26, 8AM SGT (UTC+8), WaykiChain (WICC) is listed on Bittrex Global. The following trading pairs will be available: WICC/BTC and WICC/USDT.

About Bittrex Global

Bittrex Global is an international cryptocurrency exchange based in Liechtenstein, Europe established by US-based blockchain platform Bittrex. Bittrex was nominated as one of the most transparent exchanges, praised for reporting accurate trading volume by the Blockchain Transparency Institute (BTI) in September 2019. It is one of the internet’s largest and most active cryptocurrency exchange, managing to attract millions of digital currencies traders from around the world, to its marketplace.

About WaykiChain:

WaykiChain is a world’s leading blockchain company focused on blockchain’s underlying technology and related Defi ecosystem technology. WaykiChain owns an industry-leading public with high-performance transaction processing capabilities (TPS3300), efficient mechanism of consensus (DPoS + pBFT), and powerful smart contract and a world-leading Defi ecosystem. Until now, WaykiChain has developed nearly 20 countries communities which include America, Britain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Dubai, Turkey and South Korea. And more than 30 WaykiChain Global ambassadors have become WaykiChian’s solid foundation for developing overseas market.

WICC is the fuel for WaykiChain ecosystem, similar to gas on Ethereum. WICC is also used as collateral for the generation of WUSD. Now users can invest HK/US Pre-IPO by using WUSD as their payment, which is provided by Huatong Security

If you want to know more details about WaykiChain, please visit:
WaykiChain website: https://www.waykichain.com/
WaykiChain Twitter: @wayki_chain
Telegram: http://wicc.me/1
YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCjudZhgPcAX74LVxi23kKvg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phalvihegug

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:10:25 PM

On Februray 26, 2020, 1AM CET (UTC+1)/ Feb 25, 16PM PST(UTC-8)/ Feb 26, 8AM SGT (UTC+8), WaykiChain (WICC) is listed on Bittrex Global. The following trading pairs will be available: WICC/BTC and WICC/USDT.

About Bittrex Global

Bittrex Global is an international cryptocurrency exchange based in Liechtenstein, Europe established by US-based blockchain platform Bittrex. Bittrex was nominated as one of the most transparent exchanges, praised for reporting accurate trading volume by the Blockchain Transparency Institute (BTI) in September 2019. It is one of the internet’s largest and most active cryptocurrency exchange, managing to attract millions of digital currencies traders from around the world, to its marketplace.

About WaykiChain:

WaykiChain is a world’s leading blockchain company focused on blockchain’s underlying technology and related Defi ecosystem technology. WaykiChain owns an industry-leading public with high-performance transaction processing capabilities (TPS3300), efficient mechanism of consensus (DPoS + pBFT), and powerful smart contract and a world-leading Defi ecosystem. Until now, WaykiChain has developed nearly 20 countries communities which include America, Britain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Dubai, Turkey and South Korea. And more than 30 WaykiChain Global ambassadors have become WaykiChian’s solid foundation for developing overseas market.

WICC is the fuel for WaykiChain ecosystem, similar to gas on Ethereum. WICC is also used as collateral for the generation of WUSD. Now users can invest HK/US Pre-IPO by using WUSD as their payment, which is provided by Huatong Security

If you want to know more details about WaykiChain, please visit:
WaykiChain website: https://www.waykichain.com/
WaykiChain Twitter: @wayki_chain
Telegram: http://wicc.me/1
YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCjudZhgPcAX74LVxi23kKvg

I will continue to monitor how the project works now and will buy tokens for me in any case and it will all be just fine
adams616

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:15:54 PM

now I like how the project works and I will buy tokens for me in any case .
at least I'm sure it will be very profitable
Ladamputin

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:40:42 PM

this will be just fine and I will be buying coins soon
at least the team is now doing something really useful for the community
WaykiChainTurkey

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 06:57:27 AM

Waykichain is listed in bittrex and it is great. I think it will contribute to the volume.

Bittrex has some USA people trading there and a lot of people used it during the last bull season. I know it was used instead of binance and was the go to exchange when you consider altcoins.

Now with waykichain in bittrex it will gain strength and it will take the market by the horns. Check out my waykichain group on telegram at @waykichainistanbul
phalvihegug

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 12:53:36 PM

indeed, listing on such an authoritative exchange amazes me, I think this is a good step for the development of the project. I am still following the results from the team, because it is difficult for me to draw any conclusions now.
Ladamputin

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:52:56 PM

now I like how the project works and I will buy tokens for me in any case .
at least I'm sure it will be very profitable

for an investor, the main thing is profit, but you still need to be able to assess the future prospect. therefore, I think that now is a good entry point for buying these coins.
phalvihegug

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:15:09 PM

now I like how everything works and I will buy tokens for me in any case and this will be very important right now

the team has already proved that it can show high results and do something really useful for people. can we be sure that the coins will have a lot of liquidity for many years to come?
Ladamputin

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:08:56 PM

if there are any publications in the media about this project, I always pay attention to this before investing in the project, it is still very important for me
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:23:54 PM

I feel something of this thread.
Why all of the reply here came from newbie a bumping thread using many newbie account to attract users to invest in this coins?
I think thats not good idea and the account proven bumping a thread will also get negative trust.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Ladamputin

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:27:11 PM

have you already applied for a coinmarketcap?

I didn't find the coin, I also didn't find any similar services, I think this is an omission of the team, I would like to see announcements on Twitter about this.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:47:22 PM

Listing in Bittrex is a great for the project. Today I see a lot of new projects but they don't have the quality to be listed at major exchanges. So this is definitely a great effort coming from your project. Hopefully your project will continue to grow and help more investors gain profits

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
adams616

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:28:10 PM

Listing in Bittrex is a great for the project. Today I see a lot of new projects but they don't have the quality to be listed at major exchanges. So this is definitely a great effort coming from your project. Hopefully your project will continue to grow and help more investors gain profits

as I understand it now we will have to wait for a flight to the moon
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:28:48 PM

I feel something of this thread.
Why all of the reply here came from newbie a bumping thread using many newbie account to attract users to invest in this coins?
I think thats not good idea and the account proven bumping a thread will also get negative trust.

Newcomers are now restricted in their rights on the forum and that is why the popularity of the forum and traffic have fallen several times .
but this is the administration's decision
not restricted you can easily identify which new comers and what is just a long time newbie account. Base on the other history of all newbie posted here they are also doing a bumping thread in other announcement thread not only here.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

adams616

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 10:41:54 AM

I'm just going to buy tokens for me and I like how everything works and develops .
this will be a good opportunity to buy coins
phalvihegug

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:32:40 AM

I congratulate the team on such an important event and will continue to follow the news, so to ensure a high price, you need to show more. something useful for people.

let's see how the team will continue to work after all the most important thing for investors is earnings
QWATRO1

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:21:54 PM

I congratulate the team on such an important event and will continue to follow the news, so to ensure a high price, you need to show more. something useful for people.

let's see how the team will continue to work after all the most important thing for investors is earnings

still you need to understand how this event affected the price of the coin
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:29:54 PM

this is my first time to hear such project but i was impressed a bit after reading its info and i see that you use the term blockchain on it   . simillar to other succesful projects now that is also related to blockchain  .  what also impress me is that you also explain if what is bitrex    . other promoters never do that before but usually they only promote thier own project and if where it will be going to be listed  . for me i am already familiar with bitrex and many others more because bitrex was one of the good exchange thesedays   . lastly what do you mean by this  > http://C:\Users\hewhi\Desktop   ?  i clicked it and i though it was the sites url but i got  an error .
AoiBiru

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:11:58 PM

after all, this is a big step for the team, as well as for the development of the entire project .
this will be really important to me and I like how this project works
RahmanHY

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:59:22 PM

I wonder what events are waiting for us this year !
let's see what happens next
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: