Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new, I need help and some advice !!  (Read 353 times)
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:58:58 AM

I am a newbie here too a long time ago since registration. As a fellow newbie just like you, please refrain from thinking that this forum can be only used as a source of your additional income. Just read some stuffs and if you have ideas that can contribute to the forum then you can share it.

Learn the fundamentals first and then you can earn something. I have read someone's post here that said "Bounties are just a bonus" and that's true. You know if you have something you can offer in this forum like services then you can make it as an option to earn.

My tips for you to summarize everything I said:
1. Read the necessary things like the RULES itself.
2. Share/Post ideas that can help and never spam.
3. Gain reputation by doing good
4. Offer services that can be on-demand in the forum (e.g.signature designs)
5. Join bounty campaigns and also for gaining experience promoting a campaign.

That's it, also patience is the key to everything here.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:36:55 AM

This is my first post on this forum and I need help on how to earn from the forum,
 What is the desired number that I publish daily, how do I receive my earnings, the portfolio I will use, and how do I link them to my account.

Hello,  welcome to the forum Smiley

The first thing that I will advise to you is you should learn how to read about the forum first.  Most specially read the general rules and other essential details about bitcointalk.  There are limit on posting daily since there is time interval between posts.  Do not spam just to boost your activity, make your contents to be relevant to the topic. If you could do this; create threads that you think will be useful for most of the forum members, make sure that the topics that you are creating is relevant to the section. There are set of rules for every sections,  it will be goos if you will read them.
You could receive your payments via your wallet addresses, but for now,  that will not be from bitcointalk, it will be from campaigns that you will be joining soon if you already acquired the position that are able to join campaigns. Portfolio is not required,  but if you do have,  it's better.
Goodluck!

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:27:08 PM

This is my first post on this forum and I need help on how to earn from the forum,
 What is the desired number that I publish daily, how do I receive my earnings, the portfolio I will use, and how do I link them to my account.

Hello based on your profile that's your second post. I think as a newbie or newly created account, these questions shouldnt not be on your mind instead learning things or knowledge here supposedly is your priority.

Earning will come later if you increase your knowledge about important stuff here in forum cause you can join campaign such as sigature if your rank increase in the future.
There are lots of people like that as of now, getting involved with cryptocurrency and once they choose to start they are looking for income that fast. Knowledge is indeed important in all aspects, even if your income is not yet sure as long as you know the nature of cryptocurrency and how to use and earn it, you are good, you can do better. Making yourself dedicated to this kind of investment is not a waste of time, you can see the result in the future just continue. Study and learn things while you are staying and making informative topics here. Asking is not an issue as long as you can apply it to yourself.
I am a newbie here too a long time ago since registration. As a fellow newbie just like you, please refrain from thinking that this forum can be only used as a source of your additional income. Just read some stuffs and if you have ideas that can contribute to the forum then you can share it.

Learn the fundamentals first and then you can earn something. I have read someone's post here that said "Bounties are just a bonus" and that's true. You know if you have something you can offer in this forum like services then you can make it as an option to earn.

My tips for you to summarize everything I said:
1. Read the necessary things like the RULES itself.
2. Share/Post ideas that can help and never spam.
3. Gain reputation by doing good
4. Offer services that can be on-demand in the forum (e.g.signature designs)
5. Join bounty campaigns and also for gaining experience promoting a campaign.

That's it, also patience is the key to everything here.
These are some tips you are asking for. This might help you grow and make money what you want. It might time consuming but it is worth it when you already succeed joining the particular signature campaign. Just follow the rules of this forum and the bounty campaign also if you started to join.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:06:03 AM

Based on your post looks like you heard about the forum from someone because you are already talking about earning, or maybe you just read it from somewhere, before you can think of that you need to be at least a Jr. Member.
Newbie account cannot join bounty, especially signature campaign. For now, just learn about cryptocurrency and read some threads here in the forum. Don't rush anything.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: