Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH reach $5k in this up cycle ?  (Read 2283 times)
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:20:12 AM

It was my favorite coin before but honestly it disappoint me because I am holding a lot of ETH tokens that almost loss its value when ETH dump.
yes I am also very disappointed in ethereum but even though it is disappointing I still hold a lot of ethereum because I also sell it now so I still suffer losses, just hope ethereum can reach the price of $ 700 soon after that $ 1000
Personally, I'm not disappointed with ETH, the whole market doesn't look so good now, when things get better, I think ETH will be able to rise above its maximum in time.

I agree with you ETH never disappoints anyone, the market is very very volatile and even in this tough situation it is performing much better when compared to other alts. People only create FUDs and 5k we can expect in the next decade  Cool. I am convinced with ETH and strongly believe in this coin. 
You are very optimistic when it comes to this but I think people should only predict the price of ETH at an acceptable level because the level of $5000 is still very high compared to reality. Of course the right of choice and final decision is still yours but it is best to sell when it is profitable and do not hold for too long. I personally only hope that in the next 10 years the market can return to the uptrend and ETH should return to the old ATH soon.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:17:46 PM

too much expectation can drop to disappoitment.. lets just the market decide about the price of ethereum.. i am not expecting the price to climb at 1kusd..

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:54:06 PM

too much expectation can drop to disappoitment.. lets just the market decide about the price of ethereum.. i am not expecting the price to climb at 1kusd..
Yes, one should not expect strong growth from ETH this year, nor should one expect strong growth from any coin in the market this year, because the market is now very slow and investors have little interest in crypto.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:16:28 PM

Yes, one should not expect strong growth from ETH this year, nor should one expect strong growth from any coin in the market this year, because the market is now very slow and investors have little interest in crypto.
We could not stop others for having too much expectation and being optimistic about eth price. It is good to see that ethereum will increase, in this time of crisis we could not say when it will occur. Maybe in the future eth will reach to that price.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 01:59:20 PM

fuck me.

5K per mETH.

you wankers are smoking that good batch of hopium, innit....

pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 08:05:32 AM

In this cryptocurrencies arena something always new has been happend but everybody knows that market is the enemy of market. On daily basis hundreds of cryptocurrencies coming there should not be easier to go anywhere all-time high but Ethereum has been a great server of this industry but getting 5k is definitely not reachable in coming time because in coming time there may be chance to get better Blockchain then Ethereum.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: