Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of this is more reliable  (Voting closed: March 05, 2020, 09:25:44 AM)
Samsung - 1 (100%)
Apple - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Advantages of Samsung and Apple over each other  (Read 72 times)
Alex.Wayne (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 09:25:45 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 09:41:40 AM by Alex.Wayne

To me I this Apple product have more advantages over Samsung because, Apple security level is really strong, if your Apple device is stolen is of no use to the thief, the Apple id security can't be format. While Samsung security is not that strong, samsung battery don't last long and if any of your devices is damage is more expensive to fix than Apple product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 10:26:35 AM

Samsung (and any other android) is an open platform. This is a phone that you can use almost anything. Sometimes even as a flash drive when it is not at hand. With an iPhone, this is no longer possible. It will not forbid you to do something with yourself, just because the company does not allow it (I remember how it couldn’t banally transfer photos on Bluetooth. What a shame). Fussing with iTunes in order to download music to the phone and the almost complete lack of the ability to download it from there. Or the song that you put in iTunes simply did not appear in the playlist and you have to restart the phone. While on a regular phone you threw it in a folder with music and it worked without additional manipulations. It got ridiculous. My iPhone did not perceive the original cable in my car and refused to broadcast music, because it considered this cable a pirate fake. And so in everything. At one point, I was just tired of all this.
iPhones used to be innovative devices. They had their own distinctive features. Now it’s just the same cell phones as everything else. Yes, iPhones work fast and have excellent cameras, but in this price segment, almost all mobile phones have such characteristics. So choosing between a phone that does not allow you to fully use and a device that is completely open for you at one price, I prefer the second.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 10:57:26 AM

Any smartphone can be hacked no matter of Android or IOS so nothing is completely secured.But android is an open source platform so it might be little easier to get compromised but I will still say Andoid is better than IOS when you know how to handle the things.

Android is expensive? IOS is far expensive and even APPLE claims that they are making nearly 30-40% profits for every mobile so if you have lot of money to waste then buy Apple products.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 11:25:58 AM

In my opinion any hacked mobile are often hacked No talk with Samsung and Apple But now everyone uses Android phones therein case, it's less likely to be hacked Everyone checks the security of their phones but Apple is best off with Samsung. Here you'll do tons of labor that's not in Samsung.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 11:27:41 AM

To me I this Apple product have more advantages over Samsung because, Apple security level is really strong, if your Apple device is stolen is of no use to the thief, the Apple id security can't be format. While Samsung security is not that strong, samsung battery don't last long and if any of your devices is damage is more expensive to fix than Apple product.
well hackers now a days are becoming better and better mate,apple security from lower model can bypassed by good hacker,my Friends Ipad Mini 2 was change apple ID by His Ex Girlfriend and the girl denied Him to tell which is the new accounts details ,but by Luck there was a Repairman/hacker in our place that offers to handle the gadget in to His surprise?the Ipad was opened and now is being Used .

but the hacker says he cannot do it in higher model,but i think sooner they can find another ways for other models.

so For me?i think either Samsung or IOS?it relies on how we will be using our mobile.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀