Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:39:40 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The famous THEYMOS forgiveness and de-escalation comment. Clarification.  (Read 194 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
truth or dare (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:58:56 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 03:36:09 PM by truth or dare

Since this well intentioned band aid was slapped on the festering, rancid, late stage hiv, gangrene, shriveled and writhing in agony almost corpse of the old tagging system ...before it was further reduced in value.

It seems now to have been jumped on as a rubber stamp for members that were certain for years that each other were scammers and the very most dangerous members here to conduct mutual get out of jail free cards for each other simultaneously.

Now far from Theymos intentionally creating the perfect environment for those high level scammers to red tag trade their way out of danger, could it be he was not suggesting that you forgive those you were certain were scammers if they forgive you for scamming?

Could it be rather he was saying, look I know you guys are using red trust to inflict personal retribution for behavior that you consider offensive or that damaged you ego. I know you guys are petty squabbling about things that are not directly related to scamming at all and you should be deescalate your petty bickering? 

How does someone discovering or pointing out a scammer De-escalate with the scammer. Should you need forgiveness from and to De-escalate with a scammer?

Should 2 scammers on DT forgive each other simultaneously? why not go one step further and work together? I mean if you work on scams together in future there will be no need to forgive or De-escalate right?

How is this making the board safer actually? is the point of the trust system to ensure DT members don't argue and have a fun time scamming. Or for DT members to have leverage to mutually force or entice simultaneous get out of jail free cards?

I notice this forgiveness and De-escalate playing out exactly as a very smart member once said it would. Where influential factions cut deals with each other whilst working togther to ensure they retain the potential to abuse all other members that have not collided or ass munched their way to enough cycled merits to have any influence in the trust system ?

I may try and find those muggers who held up my old granny, see if they will forgive her and De-escalate the Ill feelings they understandably have toward each other.

It was bad enough watching Lauds drag QS into bed with it. Or rather take it off to the desert for some sex magic therapy.

Now everyone is Quoting this forgiveness and de-escalation Mantra over multiple threads if your date present objective independently verifiable evidence of their scamming or prior wrong doing.

Once a scammer always a danger.

Sensible discussion only.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: