Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 7000$ worth of BTC via Direct Deposit US ONLY Have REP!  (Read 816 times)
Levysa (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

Looking to buy 7000$ worth of BTC via Bank Deposit (Wells Fargo, B of A, BB & T, PNC). I have reputation on Localbitcoins here is a link to my profile -->(https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Levysa/). I would like to buy them tonight or tomorrow morning I am east coast so please be available during those times. You can email me at Slevy991@gmail.com with offers or contact me via pm here. I am looking to pay around fair market price on CoinBase or Bit Stamp. Maybe +1% if you have good reputation. If you have a lot of coins and want some cold hard cash in your account please contact me. Also must have valid contact information not doing some sketchy internet BS. Be honest and you will enjoy dealing with me.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:24:45 AM

Looking to buy 7000$ worth of BTC via Bank Deposit (Wells Fargo, B of A, BB & T, PNC). I have reputation on Localbitcoins here is a link to my profile -->(https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Levysa/). I would like to buy them tonight or tomorrow morning I am east coast so please be available during those times. You can email me at Slevy991@gmail.com with offers or contact me via pm here. I am looking to pay around fair market price on CoinBase or Bit Stamp. Maybe +1% if you have good reputation. If you have a lot of coins and want some cold hard cash in your account please contact me. Also must have valid contact information not doing some sketchy internet BS. Be honest and you will enjoy dealing with me.

ACH direct deposits can get returned, cash in the bank and coins delivered after the bank closes, that is cash in your pocket. And LBC account with 5 trades is not much of a reputation.   Be careful with this trade. Newest scam out there so you know is making a deposit at a branch, getting bitcoin released, walking back into that bank and asking for the deposit back. You know what, too many times the teller gives the money back so you are out of your cash.  For a new user I would not release bitcoin until the next business day when the deposit is hard posted to the account.  Google it, or search reddit, there are stories after stories about this type of scam.

Levysa, why not look on localbitcoins.com for a local seller that you can swap cash for on the spot?
Levysa (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:48:14 PM

Because the mark up over the market rate is absurd they are charging almost 25-30%. For someone who can give you cash for a virtual currency that is a bad move on their part. I only do large transactions and slowly spend them, thus I have little reputation on LBC but I have used it.
eyebuyyourcoinz

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:22:37 PM

You're right, paying 25-30% over market is absurd, only newbies fall for that on LBC.  If you no one here or there offers to sell to you at market rate, what's stopping you from buying on one of the exchanges you mentioned?
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:05:37 AM

I can do better with 10% markup and you get your coins within 24h!
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:20:22 AM

pm sent
trynmpo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:49:04 PM

I dont think op is still interested in trade ....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: