Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet's XRouter Can Pull In MASSIVE Amounts Of Fee's To Node Owners  (Read 491 times)
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:34:51 PM

I'm a fan of Blocknet and Node Owner as well, I really do wish it a success. But we all know it. There is still a long way to go.
And in case you missed it. Block is about to reach $2..
I missed the ETH jump today but Litecoin and Block are killing it for me. BTC back at $26.8K

BLOCK reached $2 (due to BTC moving it up in FIAT). Holding ALT's right now is a pain in the ass, but once the market turns, I'm sure alt's will outperform BTC as it cools off.

Still very bullish on this project - Just released their updated roadmap for 2021, which includes cold staking and other good things! Smiley
ElrondHolder

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 04:29:09 PM

Every single node owner, all at once, everywhere.. Decentralization is a thing of beauty..

There are true costs for operating a blockchain. And those costs can be further leveraged to achieve by incentivizing the miners/node owners. Blocknet was the first DEX around for coins, not only for ethereum tokens. Node owners can profit off of trading fees.
IamCristita

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:48:22 PM

XLite wallet is now being prepared for public release. I'm sure all the departments in the Blocknet team are making significant progress gearing up for the launch next week. Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: