Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay away from Vindax  (Read 2340 times)
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 01:04:25 PM

Well, there are a lot of issues with Vindax. I rather stay away and never using that exchange.
Safety is the main thing in the crypto business. So, it's better to use a big exchange like Binance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 01:10:00 PM

I was scammed on vindax too this very year, I sold coins successful but I can't withdraw from the exchange at first and later I did withdraw but never received my coins, it's same thing with every complains on Twitter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:30:50 PM

Well, there are a lot of issues with Vindax. I rather stay away and never using that exchange.
Safety is the main thing in the crypto business. So, it's better to use a big exchange like Binance.
It is a smart decision, we just need to go to big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi ... and we will never have problems like the present. Small exchanges have too many FUDs and scams, which makes many investors lose money and lose money when using it. I personally also never use this type of exchange, too dangerous
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 04:45:29 PM

It is a smart decision, we just need to go to big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi ... and we will never have problems like the present. Small exchanges have too many FUDs and scams, which makes many investors lose money and lose money when using it. I personally also never use this type of exchange, too dangerous

Vindax has too many problems with users so many events that do not put on and make other users reluctant to use Vindax exchange as its trade.
Remember security is the main thing so it's better to choose popular exchanges like you mentioned earlier because they will be safer than low exchanges like Vindax, Latoken etc.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 10:22:54 PM

It looks like this is for me lol.
Vindax actually did not steal from me, but they offended me alot of times.

I have several airdrop tokens in my wallet, which are trading on vindax, and sadly none worths 1dollars.
One reason, i don't call it an exchange, i call vindax a dumping ground.

Because i have not seen a project list first on vindax and then succeeds
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 10:34:49 PM

It looks like this is for me lol.
Vindax actually did not steal from me, but they offended me alot of times.

I have several airdrop tokens in my wallet, which are trading on vindax, and sadly none worths 1dollars.
One reason, i don't call it an exchange, i call vindax a dumping ground.

Because i have not seen a project list first on vindax and then succeeds

wondering why it has offended you? the price of airdrop tokens has nothing to do with vindax but the project itself. that means, the project might be crap at all. the exchange can't dictate the price but it depends on the traders. even if they are manipulating the price or there is wash trading involved, I don't think they are to be blamed. maybe they listed crap tokens so that's one thing I can think of about their fault here. but the way how they handle customers is I think that's the problem here. Also the withdrawal issues. actually, it is not only vindax that is doing that, there are several exchanges that you can't get the last 4 or 5 digits of the coin that you are withdrawing. their one way of earning money from their traders.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:23:21 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, Looks like in other day, other exchages can exit scam too like vindax. We must carefully when choose the exchange. For safe funds, it better to save in the offline storage.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 02:31:19 AM

Unreasonably high fees and long delays for withdraws can be a big problem with exchanges that aren't that reputable or are new to the industry so make sure you research first before sending any funds to these types of exchanges and you'll have less risk

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:09:54 AM

Actually, I have never seen this exchange before and to be honest it is better to stay away from most of them, they are just trying to attract the newbie traders through some " fake "  features, like the low fees value..ect. In addition to that, people are just hasty in choosing any kind of things especially what is rolated to financial field. Plus, in my opinion it is more better to create a thread in the  scam accusation  OP than complaining here I would guess, hope you will overcome this crisis and next time you need to be careful,  there are too many scammers in all the domains.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:17:32 AM

That is make me frustated, in one side I have to support the new exchange for the development of cryptocurrency because if there are many exchanges appears those will make it easy for the user to deposit and to withdraw and they can choose an exchange that they like. But in another side, I don't like this part, there are many exchange who eventually threat their user and scammed many people especially new user and that is the worst thing to see. I hope, in the future we will some party who can decides that the exchange is feasible to use and an exchange that is most likely indicated a scam.
markmarissa

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:47:22 AM

Holy f*ck! What the scamming method. Feel sorry for you and thanks for warning people.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:04:09 AM

OP already said he trade on vindax because the coin/token is listed only on the exchange, if not who dares to use the exchange? With that insane withdrawal fees and stealings
No other option for OP, he just wanted to liquidate the coin that he have and this exchange only offers the process, but sadly speaking it didn't work
accordingly and with this insane process OP is giving every people who's reading right now a good awareness to stay away from this exchange.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
OneLifeKiller070

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:31:26 PM

In the initial stages, I thought that extra charges or other problems were due to my failure, which would have largely avoided attention. However, when the deficiency was exacerbated, it was no longer understood that this is  scam was anything but. I personally never use this type of exchange, too dangerous!!

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:52:05 PM

Holy f*ck! What the scamming method. Feel sorry for you and thanks for warning people.

Lol, no need to exaggerate as I'm sure that Vindax has been doing this to a lot of their customers and maybe no one is complaining about it except the OP himself who is brave enough to exposed how Vindax is pulling this sort of scam quietly. I think with this expose, newbies should stay away from this exchange so that you won't be the next victim here. Mostly newbies are the target here. But you guys are lucky today because there are a lot of members here exposing those scam exchanges so heed their experience and call.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:29:27 PM

Delay in withdrawal is one of the things which shows an incompetent exchange and there is no argument to it, so far everything is done right then any unnecessary delay is not right. Now about this exchange, there have been many bad complains about it and it's sad you are a victim of such unfriendly practices. I believe you have learnt the needed lessons and have moved on from the exchange because it is the best thing you will be doing to yourself. Lastly, some of these exchanges are not worth risking our funds on.

Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 06:06:01 PM

Reach out to them, I mean contact their customer support to know why the withdrawal is delayed because I think have used this exchange couple of times and if I recall correctly I had zero issues with my transactions.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:12:43 PM

Vindax again. Few months earlier vindax was the exchange everyone talked about. Somehow using something they are in top exchange list in coinmarketcap. They did something wrong everyone knew that. That's why I always stay with big exchanges. And if anytime I have to use any small exchange like this I would like to research about them before deposit. Not only vindax there are other exchanges which are doing same thing with customers. We should stand against this kind of behaviour.

BlackboardTrade524

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:23:34 PM

I don't really want to get into this kind of work. Because I think it can spread the infection, it's my own opinion. However, before investing in a project, it is advisable to consider the minimum.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:31:59 PM

There have been numerous complains heard about vindax, p2pb2b, latoken, hitbtc etc but i do not know what the reality is because i am not trading on these exchanges, only about bcnex i can confirm that it is scam and not paying withdraw requests since many months now.
I think if these exchanges are serious they should come up with active customer service preferably 24/7 live and their representatives should also be available at these forums and they should answer any complain or allegation otherwise there business and reputation will be damaged.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 06:32:03 PM

A lot of exchanges are acting like Vindax, they are greedy and are looking to scam all investors in this market. For that reason, we should not use small exchanges like this. It is best to use the top exchanges in this market for your own safety

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████