Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good advise for the beginners.  (Read 606 times)
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:16:24 AM

For all the beginners out there, Do not mind the profit that you may have in this forum, there is a right time for that thing, all you need to consider first in this platform is how are you going to learn something about cryptocurrency. An eagerness to gain knowledge is better than the enthusiasm of earning money, yes I understand if you really need money right now, but, nothing improvements to you if you prioritize it than gaining knowledge.

If you have so much knowledge in the cryptocurrency, then for sure you may use it for you to become a better person in the virtual world, cryptocurrency is being prominent all over the world, and for sure it will be so popular soon, so it will be easy for you to follow the emerging cryptocurrency if you have full knowledge about it. Our earnings here will come soonest, just be patient, all things will be worth it.

Most of the beginners that happened to realize about the cryptocurrencies are always eager and greedy to earn money.  They think that they can get money without doing anything, which is definitely not true, because before you get any money, specifically on joining campaigns,  bounties,  airdrops,  etc.,  you still need to exert some effort.  You need to comply. And you will not get anything if you did nothing.  Do not think that you can get an easy money,  because there is no thing such as that,  it could be possible just because of luck or a mere coincidence. So do not be greedy. Let the calmness swallow yourself and thrive for knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:48:31 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2020, 12:13:54 PM by madnessteat
Merited by DdmrDdmr (3), Upgrade00 (1)

~ But let us not be hypocrite, we are all here because we want to earn money, so do not tell me that not most of the newbie here enters this forum to know "how to make money,", because for sure our primary reason why we are all here is to earn money, second is to gain knowledge.

Well said.

There's no need to cheat on the newbies. A lot of people came to the forum because of earnings. If the signatures are completely banned, the activity on the forum will decrease dramatically even for those users who give advice in this topic.  

I came to the forum as a newcomer when I heard about earning bounty. At that time, I already had a multi-GPU mining rig, but I had to sell coins to get back the money spent on buying the hardware.

After registering for the forum, I started participating in the bounty. Having received the first tokens I had the opportunity to get acquainted with ERC-20 tokens, transactions, various exchanges and trading without investing my own money. At the same time I read the forum and participated in various discussions, gradually increasing my knowledge luggage. Thus, over time the interest in earnings grew into interest in studying bitcoin, alternative cryptocurrencies, privacy and security. I was engaged in bounty for about a year then gave up the case because it took a lot of personal time and financial benefit is very little.  

During two years of communication at the forum I got acquainted with a lot of wonderful people, learned a lot of new and interesting things. I am a good example of a person who came to the forum as a newcomer just to earn money and stayed on the forum because my point of view on bitcoin and cryptocurrency has changed a lot.  

My advice: Be always honest, do not create alternative accounts and read the forum more.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:23:56 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2), Coin-1 (1), Upgrade00 (1)

For all the beginners out there, Do not mind the profit that you may have in this forum, there is a right time for that thing, all you need to consider first in this platform is how are you going to learn something about cryptocurrency. An eagerness to gain knowledge is better than the enthusiasm of earning money, yes I understand if you really need money right now, but, nothing improvements to you if you prioritize it than gaining knowledge.

If you have so much knowledge in the cryptocurrency, then for sure you may use it for you to become a better person in the virtual world, cryptocurrency is being prominent all over the world, and for sure it will be so popular soon, so it will be easy for you to follow the emerging cryptocurrency if you have full knowledge about it. Our earnings here will come soonest, just be patient, all things will be worth it.

Most of the beginners that happened to realize about the cryptocurrencies are always eager and greedy to earn money.  They think that they can get money without doing anything, which is definitely not true, because before you get any money, specifically on joining campaigns,  bounties,  airdrops,  etc.,  you still need to exert some effort.  You need to comply. And you will not get anything if you did nothing.  Do not think that you can get an easy money,  because there is no thing such as that,  it could be possible just because of luck or a mere coincidence. So do not be greedy. Let the calmness swallow yourself and thrive for knowledge.

In fact, the competition in this forum is so great that managers can raise criteria and choose the best of the best.
It is not enough just to register in the forum, but new members also need to invest time and effort, learn new things, gain knowledge and reputation, and thus increase their earning potential.
It's the same like in the real world.
Most members here understand the value of crypto currencies and want to earn as much as possible, but personal relationships and friendships are also important here, news and information we get etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 05:40:18 PM

Indeed, you should do the hard work first and look forward to what's gonna happen if you continue your journey on the forum. Knowledge is important as of now, as long as you are well informed in everything about the forum especially the rules and the technique to notice a particular campaign that is having a really good platform. The eagerness to earn is there but do not be greedy and just chill as long as you are not breaking the rules. Study and learn about the nature of the cryptocurrency and the goodness of this forum.
~ But let us not be hypocrite, we are all here because we want to earn money, so do not tell me that not most of the newbie here enters this forum to know "how to make money,", because for sure our primary reason why we are all here is to earn money, second is to gain knowledge.

Well said.

There's no need to cheat on the newbies. A lot of people came to the forum because of earnings. If the signatures are completely banned, the activity on the forum will decrease dramatically even for those users who give advice in this topic.   

I came to the forum as a newcomer when I heard about earning bounty. At that time, I already had a multi-GPU mining rig, but I had to sell coins to get back the money spent on buying the hardware.

After registering for the forum, I started participating in the bounty. Having received the first tokens I had the opportunity to get acquainted with ERC-20 tokens, transactions, various exchanges and trading without investing my own money. At the same time I read the forum and participated in various discussions, gradually increasing my knowledge luggage. Thus, over time the interest in earnings grew into interest in studying bitcoin, alternative cryptocurrencies, privacy and security. I was engaged in bounty for about a year then gave up the case because it took a lot of personal time and financial benefit is very little.   

During two years of communication at the forum I got acquainted with a lot of wonderful people, learned a lot of new and interesting things. I am a good example of a person who came to the forum as a newcomer just to earn money and stayed on the forum because my point of view on bitcoin and cryptocurrency has changed a lot. 

My advice: Be always honest, do not create alternative accounts and read the forum more.

Absolutely, don't be greedy, just like what I have said as long as you are not breaking the rules you are good, just make sure that you are making progress and you are learning while you are staying involved with crypto and just be active on the forum, create informative topics.

KrisAlex18 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 02:15:45 AM

This only applies to signature campaigns. You can earn money as a low-rank member if you do something that doesn't require a high-level account. I personally joined this forum because I saw a post about hiring translators, so I made an account to send a private message to the OP, and I successfully did that job and got paid.

I'd say signature campaigns are a very poor goal now, it's hard to earn merit, and even if you will achieve high enough rank, most new campaigns pay very small amounts like $20-50 per week. Most online jobs pay higher than that and don't require such high amounts of time and effort investment to get started.
Well said, there are so many websites better than signature campaigns, there are a lot of sites that pay more than campaign signature, and you will not need to give a lot of your time and effort to it. I have waited for some posts about finding workers on their websites, but I see nothing, and sometimes I saw it so late, so I wouldn't be able to be hired on that.

For all the beginners out there, if you are looking for more money, then you should apply to some websites online, like transcriptionist, Captioners, and many other things because this website's purpose is not to earn money, but to give us information about virtual world, bitcoin, trading, etc. which is good because we can use it in the future to become successful, it is better to gain knowledge first before earning money as we are still a beginner,
keferaloura

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 02:37:54 AM

An eagerness to gain knowledge is better than the enthusiasm of earning money

That's right! I like it! Thanks for encourage and willingly to guidle us. I'll listen to you, wait patience.  Wink
KrisAlex18 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:01:56 AM

It is possible for you to be on this forum for years and still not move an inch to better your involvement in the cryptosphere.
What am I really saying?

I have actually seen such instance, where someone has been in the crypto space for almost 3 years and yet not able to trade, let alone knowing how to earn money. Such cannot also different between a good and a bad project, not even by 40%.
Then I tried to imagine where the problem was coming from. Afterwards, I was able to decipher that he only put the cart before the horse. He was more after the money he wanted to earn than the knowledge to gain.
Today, he is facing a lot of challenges.
Therefore, gaining knowledge first is more important.
Well said mate, it is like trading or investing cryptocurrency without any research, if you are trading and investing and you do not have knowledge about that thing. For sure, you will lose the game. It is not a simple thing as what beginners think. All things have their process, all things come on the positive result by having some skills and knowledge about it. So, as in this platform, where we should prioritize to gain knowledge first before earning money because earnings will come at the right time when we are knowledgeable about this forum when we have something to share, which is helpful and useful to others.

I like it when you said "gaining knowledge first is more important," which is really true because knowledge is for the future use while earning now is static, yes if you prioritize earning now, then I doubt that you will have an improvement in the future.
Banadony

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 05:55:01 PM

knowledge first before any money. gain the idea and how it works. then you can make the money.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:29:12 PM

knowledge first before any money. gain the idea and how it works. then you can make the money.
This is the right thing to do before asking how to earn from here. Many thought that, they are entitled to register on the forum and start earning directly to their wallets, this thinking is ridiculous, as a newbie ensure to equipp yourself with the necessary tolls and skills to excel in this cryptocurrency forum or in general.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:43:29 PM

Knowledge is the greatest form of profit, If you have it you can transform and use it to gain money or profits. You can compare it to learning and going to school first before you can have a good job and earn money. We need to understand how this crypto industry works and think about money later.
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 10:26:39 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Learn and earn must be the real goal of the beginners just like me. Even though if I feel like I have enough knowledge about crypto, it is still not enough because I want to know more because I want to have an application of it from my gained knowledge to the real world like in business. Maximizing it's utility and potential while taking care of the risks.

As a beginner I admit that it's really true that we're here just to earn because the headline or the title of articles when you search about bitcoin in the internet is always "How to earn","How to get rich with-",etc.
Now for me all I focus is learning so I can share knowledge and gain another knowledge from others. Then earning through here would be optional for me since I have a decent income.
KrisAlex18 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:24:09 PM

Nice piece of advise. But some members here dont mind listening to what others are saying and recommending. I think only few newbies here are tracking the right way and mostly others are just going to bounty section and registering their account for such campaign. Not bad to earn but just dont make this place like a work hub cause this a forum created for discussion and not jobs and promotions.

Yeah, specially after the 2017 boom, many people think that this community is a work place, register and play bounty. But there are newbies who registered to learn, and share their expertise, you can find them in the Technical Discussion board.

So if you're a beginner and trying to earn money here through bounty then it will be a tough road, just saying.
Well said mate, many of the beginners here see this forum as earning website, well it is not surprising because even me, I am like that before, my thinking is only about making money, so I joined this forum, but I realized that the best thing that this forum has, is the knowledge or the information that we can acquire by only reading some threads here, the idea in this forum is if you prioritize on how to earn money then it will be hard for you to do that, because if you are thinking that way, for sure, you won't be able to create quality posts, so it means that you will not also receive merits from anyone, so by that you will not earn money.

So if you prioritize the gaining of knowledge, I am sure that you will have enough information that you can say or post in this forum. If you are contributing so well then they might appreciate you then the right thing on that is they may give you merit.
KrisAlex18 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:24:27 PM

I'd say signature campaigns are a very poor goal now, it's hard to earn merit, and even if you will achieve high enough rank, most new campaigns pay very small amounts like $20-50 per week. Most online jobs pay higher than that and don't require such high amounts of time and effort investment to get started.

This is debatable. If a job barrier to entry is low then it means the payments are not that good. Most online jobs that you can easily register are something like copywriting, ads rating, etc which probably pays around $5/hour or lower than that. You need dedication and time to build your portfolio if you want to increase your salary per hour.

I can tell for sure that a $50/week campaign is good enough for someone from my country and can compete directly with 9 to 5 'beginner' office worker's salary here. That being said, you should not see a sig campaign as a target and your 'main job'.
Indeed, well that is the nature of every paying companies or websites in this world, the higher the money you have used for them the for sure, the higher the payment you may receive and the lower the money you have used on them then, the lower the profit you may have, that's how life goes on, but do not worry about that, those things are not necessary if you a right person if you know how to handle situation and if you have an excellent characteristics as a person. All things come by your skills and effort. The good thing on that is the more you used your skills on something, then the more you enhance as a person, the experience is the best for you to become successful in your life.
KrisAlex18 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:44:31 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2020, 02:55:46 PM by KrisAlex18

Learn and earn must be the real goal of the beginners just like me. Even though if I feel like I have enough knowledge about crypto, it is still not enough because I want to know more because I want to have an application of it from my gained knowledge to the real world like in business. Maximizing it's utility and potential while taking care of the risks.

As a beginner I admit that it's really true that we're here just to earn because the headline or the title of articles when you search about bitcoin in the internet is always "How to earn","How to get rich with-",etc.
Now for me all I focus is learning so I can share knowledge and gain another knowledge from others. Then earning through here would be optional for me since I have a decent income.
Well said mate, earning and gaining knowledge is the primary purpose of this platform, which is really good because those things are what we need right now. Still, knowledge is the most important of all because you may use it for your future if you have excellent and excellent knowledge about the crypto world then for sure you will be successful in the future because you may use it in different websites that are paying based on how you work from them.

Well, let's face the truth. For the first time of our life working in this forum, we also aim to earn so much money. I am also become like that before when I was a beginner, I only mind on how I will make from this but, I realized that it was not a good thing because if I care only the earnings for sure, I will forget to gain more critical knowledge.

Knowledge is the greatest form of profit, If you have it you can transform and use it to gain money or profits. You can compare it to learning and going to school first before you can have a good job and earn money. We need to understand how this crypto industry works and think about money later.
Well said mate, that is the very first thing that we should think before earning money. Having an excellent knowledge is your power in this virtual world and even in real life world because for me if you have so much knowledge, then you may become a successful person because you may use it in the future and as of this day.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:51:24 PM

Well that's true but not all newbies are really newbies some of them are already making money from other niche and they just want to transfer their skill here, I have writers who are newbies but they write good content and they are making a lot from bounty campaign, some new members here are long time lurkers here and just want to share their story or knowledge.
Banadony

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 10:28:05 PM

A wise man once said, A word is enough for the wise. IF you are a wise person and a newbie in this platform, this is a nice thread to learn how to enjoy and gain useful knowledge about this platform. play close attention and learn first before chasing the money. it will surely come but you need to learrn first. a stitch in time save nine. learn first and you will not regret it here.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 07:39:20 AM

Everything starts from learning and educating ourselves. And with that, we can use the knowledge that we gain to earn profit. When you only think of earning without thinking what you need learn, it won't help you to achieve what you want. No body start from being good at the beginning, it's a process of growing and learning and I think that's what beginners need to put on their mind, that income will come and go but the knowledge you have, you can use that to achieve more.

Don't think of this forum and cryptocurrency as a whole as just a sources of income, but rather a place where you can learn. There's more to discover in crypto and you won't be able to appreciate it if your only goal here is to earn and not to learn
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:21:44 AM

Well that's true but not all newbies are really newbies some of them are already making money from other niche and they just want to transfer their skill here, I have writers who are newbies but they write good content and they are making a lot from bounty campaign, some new members here are long time lurkers here and just want to share their story or knowledge.

You are right.
In fact,  this topic title is probably wrong because some newbies are not the beginners in the crypto world but real experts and they have a lot to offer to others.
Forum rank isn't important really, it's just registration date.
More important is what we can contribute to the forum or what we can learn from the forum.
I think that even real newbies can become crypto expert very fast if they invest their time and effort in learning and reading about crypto.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 11:21:43 AM

newbie in this forum does not mean that registered person don't have any knowledge about crypto may be he discovered this forum late or registered late , if user does not have any knowledge in crypto then only thing he should be focused on gaining knowledge
Gladiator25

Activity: 232
Merit: 113

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 12:13:28 PM

Very well said. The knowledge you will get about cryptos in this forum will never be compensated by any amount of money. Yes, its true that you can't live without money since it is what we needed to buy foods and other things but, you can never earn money if you don't have enough knowledge and you are easily being caught by some false advertisement or scams.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: