Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins listed on Binance through the community coin vote show 24% price decrease  (Read 282 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:02:00 PM

I believe that most tokens or coins who got listed in binance for free have that struggle of dump that is because it is voted by the community and this community mostly are from participants of their bounty or airdrop in which they would be selling it once it got listed and I am not saying all but there are only few who will hold it
For real, this kind of act is being around this business, once the project able to reach exchange from community votes those bounty hunters are there
to sell and dumped the rewards they've received from the development team, project will suffered as it will be a continuous selling pressures than for investors to ride in without any potentials but if in case there's certain kind of offers from the team where new investment will be derive inside.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:10:24 PM

Actually if you intens to figure this thing you will be aware a long time ago. Even I will say it that this thing will be a culture in cryptocurrency industry, I mean when a coin has been successfull being listed on the exchange then you just need several times to see that its price will be decreasing. But before that the price will be pump first to attract many people but after that you know by yourself.

I don't know how to avoid it, because sometimes we need to support the new coin if the coin has a good function for the utilization but in the fact we will face this thing. And seem like this will be hard to change. So as many people out there who have known cryptocurrency they will avoid to invest to new coin, they will choose the old coin especially bitcoin to avoid getting lose when they spend a lot of money.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:16:28 PM

I have a feeling every vote to list a coin on Binance is like a game. The fastest people will win, when they can buy before prices rise too high and sell before going down. Up to now, I have not dared to buy any coin voted to be listed on Binance

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:48:19 PM

I have a feeling every vote to list a coin on Binance is like a game. The fastest people will win, when they can buy before prices rise too high and sell before going down. Up to now, I have not dared to buy any coin voted to be listed on Binance
Even losing projects are listed in binance. I don't know what purpose they created the voting contest, but I found it completely pointless. In addition Fomo the altcoins listed in the new exchange are an equally stupid, price that will inevitably fall down shortly after being listed. I have seen hundreds of projects like that
grubal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:52:02 PM

Bright Nuclear Token
@brightnucleaR
Bright Nuclear Token Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign Launched

Share : 5 million BNT
Bounty will Run : 4 Week
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228558.0
10:36 AM · Feb 27, 2020·Twitter Web App
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 03:02:00 PM

I also noticed that especially after following the voting and listing of MBL, it's price went down drastically, I also noticed some coins also listed fell in price, right now,I wouldn't really judge because the market isn't as stable ,I believe when the market is stable there will be an upward movement for such coins,but till then let's keep a close watch.

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 06:46:49 PM

This is very normal nowadays! Every announcement from Binance exchange about new coin listing creates a good hype in crypto markets and to all traders! Even I turned on the notification in Binance twitter, so, I can get all the announcement at the first stage, so, I can buy the token! Almost every community voting competition, both coins price increases highly! So, if you buy those coins before the competition then you will get 20-30% profit surly!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 07:28:49 PM

Bright Nuclear Token
@brightnucleaR
Bright Nuclear Token Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign Launched

Share : 5 million BNT
Bounty will Run : 4 Week
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228558.0
10:36 AM · Feb 27, 2020·Twitter Web App

Why you are sharing this spam in this thread? Did you read the topic, mate. I see you are totally new in this forum and your first post about a shit project in a different thread! I suggest you don't use the forum as a moneymaker only, try to explore it and earn knowledge about crypto! Maybe you should delete this reply as it is direct spam which is prohibited here!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:11:49 PM

I think if the coin list through voting it feels less good because it relies on the community, but if the coin is really listed by binance or launching IEO, maybe the coin can go up after open trade.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:47:31 PM

I do not know why but this binance listing curse seems like a real think, there were a lot of projects that i followed from their tokensale events to listing that were doing fine but when they got listed on binance there bad days started and they dumped as hard as possible, i do not know the reasons for this but most of the tokens you can check are multifold down since they started trading on binance.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
patz22

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 02:44:13 AM

~
For real, this kind of act is being around this business, once the project able to reach exchange from community votes those bounty hunters are there
to sell and dumped the rewards they've received from the development team, project will suffered as it will be a continuous selling pressures than for investors to ride in without any potentials but if in case there's certain kind of offers from the team where new investment will be derive inside.

And with that, we cannot blame the team who handles the project to hold the rewards for a year and I have seen some projects who only give 10% each month just like Quaras wherein they only do monthly distribution for a year, anyways, when it comes to binance community voting, I am rooting for ETN, it is indeed a good project and ICO of the year 2017, developments over and over.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: