Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:35:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not appealing, Just wanted to Ask... PATROLERS/Team of Cyrus???  (Read 190 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:21:18 PM

In the past week we have seen some busting of accounts, although some of them were too Old... so I just happened to remember a specific case in which my sister and his co-worker was involved...

For more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3401934.0

From what I know the accounts were in the same Campaign and also it happened that they have proven their ownership tru Telegram with yahoo.

So the thing is, if they were released from the accusations of being an alt of each other, is their any possibility to retrieve those accounts? I don't remember vinz copy/pasting anything and the bellamae and Satry were once connected and somewhat true...

Their  bans were just a mistake if you were to ask me...
JMO...

If something like this to happen and they somewhat appeal is there a possibility? (This is a direct question who handles the issues regarding the banned accounts...)
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 05:51:39 PM

This is the second time I see you talking about this issue, are you sure they are innocent? Do you have any evidence to justify them? I find that the evidence is too clear for them to draw conclusions  Roll Eyes
Also, I would like to ask more, which is your sister's account  Huh (Sorry, I did not read carefully) I see that besides accounts vinz7229 and Satry, there is another account (bellamea - https://archive.fo/ixXCo)that also has a connection, in this case, how do you want to prove it? This topic is too obvious for proof of reproduction, there are only a few distinct characters in the spelling
You have an good account enough to live in this forum, do not try to get back what was arrested, even if it is your sister  Wink

In case it can be proved that the copy/pasting does not exist, just create a new account, then appeal in the meta section.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
truth or dare

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:59:12 PM

Sigs ruined this forum.

Your sister and his co-worker?

What about your wife's account you were asking if you could continue to post from after her unfortunate accident where her arms were blown off or she was taking a dump or whatever reason you said she couldn't post?

Can't they just use your cats account when he's busy helping your parrot post from his account?

I think should be allowed back to post with a perm Sig ban. Real enthusiasts will be happy with that.
Yahoo verfied them by what process 5% kick back or 10%?

They all look the same to me those parrots.

They are innocent. Not just Sig spammers at all. Allow them back with perm Sig bans.

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:34:27 PM

This is the second time I see you talking about this issue, are you sure they are innocent? Do you have any evidence to justify them?
Yeah, of course this is the second time because the first one was back then when that issue was brought... 😂
Innocent, ofcourse yes, why would I bluff or make stuff out of it? Just as I said from the subject, its not that I'm appealing... and besides they already gave up on this forum ever since they were banned.
Evidence: that would be the IP Addresses that they have used on the past maybe... Only one will be the same, the one from Innovative, though I do not care about that anymore,...just bringing up this kind of matters where if the accounts were found to be innocent and just been a victim of a single terrible mistake and accusations...

They are innocent. Not just Sig spammers at all. Allow them back with perm Sig bans.
Well, its not for me to judge whether they just spammed all over the place...also am not appealing... just see the point here already...
As for my alts, neh, just been tired of it... so I rarely used them, and lastly, as for my wife, she didn't want to be involved on this nasty society where everyone keeps on messing with everyone just because of their Bitcoins. 😂

Now I think its time for the answer... Huh Where is it?
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 10:30:10 PM

It's here, right in my post above, do you see it?
In case it can be proved that the copy/pasting does not exist, just create a new account, then appeal in the meta section.
Your sister should have a new account to appeal in the Meta section, not you. I also want to advice, if she still does not prove this problem, that account will continue to be locked, and you will have a negative trust about your lie. Think carefully!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 10:36:55 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 11:20:27 PM by cabalism13

It's here, right in my post above, do you see it?
Nope, nothing... Can't even guess when was the last time they or cyrus added a new Patrollers or users who handles banned accounts 😂😂😂

Your sister should have a new account to appeal in the Meta section, not you. I also want to advice, if she still does not prove this problem, that account will continue to be locked,...
Haven't you read my Title buddy?...

...and you will have a negative trust about your lie. Think carefully!
Scary... oh my...
Negative trust for a lie? Don't be so foolish about Negative trust mate. You're making me laugh.
Besides, where's my lie? Why would I prove something that's not here anymore ha! Get to my point will yah?
Oh fishy seems fishy... nyahahaha, it seems like you wanna bust this account too, be my guest if you want to.
(madruine, madruine13, hisako, I don't know if I also created a cabalism7 or cabalism LoL. Oh wait maybe you can find out about my brother who already left last year criz2fer, lol guess what? Did you know that I knew Blockeye? PERSONALLY ✌😂 -OHHH GOSH am I Blockeye? Guess not. Ha!) there's a lot of accounts whose connected to this so goodluck I hope you can find one!

Oh well, enough of my jokes.

Last thing...
I see nothing but fools ✌😂 not an answer. (Including my self-RIP sarcasm)
The possibility is slightly compromised so just needed an answer who handles them not just a mere guess.

And hey buddy, just an advice, not all accounts you see that has a transaction on one way is already an alt of somebody, some create mistakes. We just get fooled and abused from the past so we're done with excuses but don't deny the fact that such mistakes exist...

Hindi Ka Palaging Tama

Edit:

Please read: this is the point of this thread not about the accounts whose connected to me.
If something like this to happen and they somewhat appeal is there a possibility? (This is a direct question who handles the issues regarding the banned accounts...)

Edit 2: Oh thanks ChuckBuck...with your help I even do want to change name with my old one madruine13 oooh admin lemme change my name 😂.
Note: Can't use my old ones because of Bad IP, can't afford to pay 😭😭😭

Last Edit: I'm on the correct path with the Guidance of thy Queen, so Negativities will be impossible on my Account!
Oh praise my Queen of Cats!

This is my Cat BTW

The Queen of Cats guides us. The Queen of Cats teaches us. The Queen of Cats protects us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.

In our Cats, we serve.

Meowlism13
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: