Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine you get a hold of keys to the biggest Bitcoin wallet of all time.  (Read 92 times)
ideas500k.com (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:32:58 PM

What would you do?

(preferably without crashing the Bitcoin market).
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7954

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:47:47 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

What would you do?

(preferably without crashing the Bitcoin market).

I would burn the coins.  You're welcome.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 10:35:02 PM

Get hold through hacking,  robbing an exchange, or just holding personal private keys? Well, very unlikely that a sound mind would spend what belongs to people. Very dangerous thing to do.      If possible, I will send the coins directly to the owners and not the exchange. The exchange will probably not learn any lesson if they get back the coin easily
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:18:12 AM

Well, the possibility of ever happening such is so low that it's astronomically impossible lol. As well, if I ever get that, I would probably send a very minute amount of coins everyday to another wallet for my daily spending and do so in a way that not raise eyebrows or in a way that connects my identity to the wallet
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7954

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:35:18 PM

Well, the possibility of ever happening such is so low that it's astronomically impossible lol. As well, if I ever get that, I would probably send a very minute amount of coins everyday to another wallet for my daily spending and do so in a way that not raise eyebrows or in a way that connects my identity to the wallet

Everything time you send a small amount, you would also send a large amount as your change tx though.  Hard to do that discretely.  It would be noticed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: