Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 1 Defi public chain, WaykiChain(WICC) is listed on Bittrex Global! Congra  (Read 226 times)
koderij989 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 06:35:20 AM

I am so happy that WaykiChain(WICC) can be listed on Bittrex Global. I think this is the proof of the team’s good work. Because, we all know that Bittrex Global has strict conditions on selecting projects.

I have known this project for a while. Their 3-token economy model is really good, because it was developed on the bottom layer of public chain. And their stablecoin WUSD is the world first stablecoin which was developed on the core layer of public chain. Their token WICC is also used as collateral for the generation of WUSD. Now users can invest HK/US Pre-IPO by using WUSD as their payment, which is provided by Huatong Security. And WaykiChain might be the TOP1 Defi platform which is developed on the public chain in the world. Since WaykiChain has launched the Defi platform, it has collateralized over 24 million WICC and issued over USD 1.4 million in WUSD. So, I am happy that they can be listed on Bittrex Global and give users like me one more trading channel. Hope they can have more achievements in the future.

WaykiChain is a world’s leading blockchain company focused on blockchain’s underlying technology and related Defi ecosystem technology. WaykiChain owns an industry-leading public chain and Defi ecosystem with high-performance transaction processing capabilities (TPS3300), efficient mechanism of consensus (DPoS + pBFT), powerful smart contract, as well as the blockchain ecological decentralized control ability, WaykiChain can provide various major industries and key areas of vertical industry with infrastructure services and industry solutions.
WICC is the fuel for WaykiChain ecosystem, similar to gas on Ethereum. WICC is also used as collateral for the generation of WUSD. Now users can invest HK/US Pre-IPO by using WUSD as their payment, which is provided by Huatong Security.

If you want to know more details about WaykiChain, please visit:
WaykiChain Twitter: @wayki_chain
Telegram: http://wicc.me/1
YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCjudZhgPcAX74LVxi23kKvg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: