Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling unloaded 5casascius physical bitcoin  (Read 357 times)
Kingpool (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:19:26 AM

Hey
Selling my rare one and only casascius physical 5btc coin. Was unloaded 2017 before bullrun. Condition is good, sticker is still on back side! Pic is from Google but i can make real photos tomorrow when im back @home. I dont know what price should i ask. I will let you guys make offer and then i will decide. Sending this to buyer where ever he wants! These coins were made only 800+ in the world so good thing for collector! Let the hunger games begin I cant post images here, but you can understand what coin i mean, live pictures tomorrow https://m.imgur.com/gallery/CCCKTxn
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:47:51 PM

Can make better pictures tomorrow, first offer was 500$,but lets see how much people want this
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 03:18:38 PM
Merited by BitcoinNewsMagazine (1)

Just a heads up - the OP seems to be trying to borrow BTC against this coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5229388

Also pretends to be a very successful trader.

Careful with this one.
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:20:30 PM

Dont fud me before you have not spoken to me 😉
My loans are not your business (if you understand english then you can read that loan woulf be payd back when i have sold my casacius)+when has it not allowed to ask loan?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:26:26 PM

Just a heads up - the OP seems to be trying to borrow BTC against this coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5229388

Also pretends to be a very successful trader.

Careful with this one.

Image link is dead... Op is borrowing against the supposed coin for sale.... What could possibly go wrong here? Thanks suchmoon!

My loans are not your business (if you understand english then you can read that loan woulf be payd back when i have sold my casacius)+when has it not allowed to ask loan?

Well, since this is a public forum, they are anybody's business. You can ask for all the loans you want - Doesn't mean you will get any/one. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:28:13 PM

Telling this one more time, dont fud before you have not spoken to me!
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 03:30:02 PM

Almost anything is allowed on this forum. But a newbie rushing to sell a collectible coin without pictures while trying to borrow money at the same time and claiming to be earning 20-30% via trading hits a trifecta of red flags.
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:36:29 PM

Suchmoon "very succesful trader" when have been 20-30% a week made a man very successful trader? Everyone is not "long term trader" you need to make clear whats swing and scalp trading with up to 10x leverage 😉
Second if you can read pics will be uploaded in 24h? I see you are long term members here but this dont give you right to mark every new member AS scammers! Dont rush in things before you dont know details! And you see there is not only you 2guys members here, i have been in contact here already with one of the buyers who gets details and pic way before others who just like to come and mark people AS scammers and even dont have intrest to buy.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 03:42:13 PM

Screenshot in case the other post is deleted. Trying to take a loan on the coin after listing for sale. Thanks @suchmoon:

Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:51:46 PM

You like to fud, i understand? Have you contacted me and asked more details about coin? No
Do you have buying intrest? No
Have 24h past already when i promised coin pictures with today date? No
I can ask loan for 1000btc does it mean i get this?
How you know that coin is not sold before someone even contacts me about loan? Dont start a storm you dont control!
😉
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:58:17 PM

Looks like the only thing you want to do here is ask for money for 2 different reasons (Casascius + Loan) and crying because people are suspecting you. You're a Newbie. It's more than normal for people to doubt you. And by the way, this is a public place. Anyone can give a shit about what you're doing if they want to.

If you ever want to do some business here, you better start slower.
"Today's date" and "selfie" does not help with anything.

Screenshot in case the other post is deleted.
~
Archived the loan thread and this one with the replies so far.
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:00:01 PM

Yep today date with casascius coin is no proof 😂😂 i will just let my printer print hundred of casascius coins out yepyep
20kevin20
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:11:40 PM

I only said the selfie & today's date does not help in your case. Your rush triggers a big question mark about your intentions.
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:14:58 PM

Im just little pissed off that you guys start fudding me before even contacting me! All of you should have waited coin pictures and more details
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 04:18:14 PM

Suchmoon "very succesful trader" when have been 20-30% a week made a man very successful trader? Everyone is not "long term trader" you need to make clear whats swing and scalp trading with up to 10x leverage 😉

If you start with $100 and make 20% per week you'll have $1 million within a year and $10+ billion in two years. AKA bullshit.

Second if you can read pics will be uploaded in 24h?

Then lock the thread and do it when you're ready.

I see you are long term members here but this dont give you right to mark every new member AS scammers! Dont rush in things before you dont know details! And you see there is not only you 2guys members here, i have been in contact here already with one of the buyers who gets details and pic way before others who just like to come and mark people AS scammers and even dont have intrest to buy.

I never said you're a scammer. Just making sure that anyone considering buying from you knows what's going on. Perhaps a deal is still possible if the coin really exists and if you escrow it up the wazoo.
20kevin20
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:19:52 PM
Merited by BitcoinNewsMagazine (1)

The forum has had way too many scumbags not to put a question mark above Newbies asking for money. If you think it thoroughly, I'm sure you'll find out is a very normal procedure to warn newcomers about Newbies who may be trying to trap them into a scam. New members here may think the forum is very strictly moderated, when in fact it offers you a bit higher-than-usual dose of freedom which allows you to take advantage of the forum to propagate a shitty scam.

If your intentions are good and there's no negative intent behind what you're doing, I apologize in advance. You have to understand our point too. Better to prevent than not. Smiley
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:21:15 PM

Okay i will lock it so long
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:43:46 AM

Heres pic with my coin and with mini private key, idk how long this pic will last and i cant write in messages today anymore feel free to write me in telegram for more info +37253942443
https://ibb.co/BCZDvyD
https://ibb.co/rsm68zN
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:32:21 AM

Brilliant thanks for posting the pics . Could we get a pic of the back of the coin please - you mentioned in your original post , that the ‘ sticker is still on the back side ‘ . Any chance we could have a look , would significantly help your sale. TIA
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:35:24 AM

Ofc, in a minute
https://ibb.co/FqMRZRX here you go 🙂
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: