Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT MATTERS  (Read 1934 times)
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:49:05 AM

If you want an escrow service then I suggest you look no further than bountyhive, you will never miss a payment from the website, but that doesn't mean the tokens are always good or have good value, even on this forum there are few BM that makes sure that every hunters get paid
Yes, and every Escrow also has a reputation of valuing each from the Bounty manager and the project developer, because if the Escrow is not honest, then the hunters will find it difficult to get paid, even if paid, it also occurs in a long period of time and even when the price of the token is no longer valuable in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:40:32 PM

The payment for bounty is supposed to be paid. Doing bounty is not an easy job, this is a really difficult work to do, you have to make posts and at the same time you have to be sure that you’re writing really good posts and all that, it’s just not easy. It is really annoying when you do such a hard work and burning internet data for a long time and after all that they will not pay you.

It can be frustrating. Bounty hunters should be very careful on what projects they choose and avoid managers with bad records. You do have a good idea but another thing is whether it’s something that’s possible to be done or not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:58:09 PM

If I can still remember vividly that, this topic was raised sometimes in the past and the conclusion was; the managers of the bounties should be one to ensure the security of the hunters rewards at the end of their bounties. This I see true because, many managers have never seek to protect the interest of the hunters but their own personal interest. Due to this fact, the hunters should always get ready to research into a project they intend to participate before cry fawls. Although, I have been victim several times and have learned my lesson from the past.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 07:01:51 PM

If you want an escrow service then I suggest you look no further than bountyhive, you will never miss a payment from the website, but that doesn't mean the tokens are always good or have good value, even on this forum there are few BM that makes sure that every hunters get paid
But to be honest, the budget on this site is too low, I've seen a lot of projects that attract thousands of participants but the budget is only about $ 10,000 or less. Agree with you we will definitely receive money but it is too little

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:03:12 PM

This is a very good idea and an advantage for all the bounty hunters but the big question is that if the project team is willing to do it. We all know that the project team holds all the rules and changes on the rules of the bounty campaign. I think if the project team will do that, that is a good indicator that it is a legit and a good project.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 10:18:09 PM

Good thinking but some of these projects are just only ideas just like bitcoin and have no funds at all but it has been abuse by many people by creating some scam/fraud projects to earn money easily. It is really good idea I just notice that on BNB chain enable to issue a token at least you need 500 BNB and some projects cannot afford it that is why there are only few sh*tcoins on BNB chain compared to ETH. But ETH is the first of its kind so it is normal that is has a lot of users and no need big funds to create a token and BNB chain is just starting. Better check each project legitimacy there is a thread that list decent projects keep an eye on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228629.0
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 11:13:16 PM

With the escrow can provide a guarantee that the bounty hunter will be rewarded according to the initial agreement, without any reason to cut the allocation and other delays. This does not mean that bounty campaigns that do not use escrow are not profitable, but bounty hunters must also be prepared with all the risks, which is why choosing a reliable BM is also a consideration that must be prioritized before joining the bounty.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
skeleto88

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:04:06 AM

I agree with you so that the rewards will be received by the hunters guaranteed. Having a middle man or ESCROW would be a priorities, or one of forums admin should handle it since they are the ones running and the authorities to let the projects conduct or run a certain bounty campaigns. By this method the bounty community will grow and more project can be trusted then the crypto market will alolso benilefit as well.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:12:23 AM

With the escrow can provide a guarantee that the bounty hunter will be rewarded according to the initial agreement, without any reason to cut the allocation and other delays. This does not mean that bounty campaigns that do not use escrow are not profitable, but bounty hunters must also be prepared with all the risks, which is why choosing a reliable BM is also a consideration that must be prioritized before joining the bounty.
yes, sometimes the role of escrow is indeed very important for payments to bounty hunters. but, I think for a project that is really good, trustworthy, and aims to be big, it will pay the bounty hunter according to the original agreement, that is what is referred to as a professional. however, sometimes unprofessional projects always delay payments.
well, to look for security in payment, escrow is indeed high value when a project is running.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ukon

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:21:22 AM

Only a julerz manager escrow on his own bounty, every bounty he manages also uses escrow to make it safer and the allocation cannot be changed, but other managers cannot do it like julerz.

But the hunters also have to be smart in choosing bounties because in every campaign there is always a way for the team to change it, so I always see cooperative managers.

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
████████████████████████████████
██           ████           ██
██        ██ ██ ██        ██
██      ██  ██  ██      ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██  █████        █████  ██
██ ▄█ ████████████████ █▄ ██
██ ▄█   ██          ██   █▄ ██
████████████        ████████████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
▄██████████▄      ███████▄
███████▀ ████▄    ████████
████▀    ███████▄ ████████
██       █████████████████
████▄    ███████▀ ████████
███████▄ ████▀    ████████
▀██████████▀      ███████▀
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:23:35 AM

You are promoting Reckoon bounty project which is available on bountyhive, the website uses escrow so I belief that's why you make this post, this forum is different from bountyhive because bountyhive is a bounty platform, this forum is not a bounty platform, all you can do is find trust bounty managers and you should b fine

Bountyhive has not had a good name up there in a really really long time. And by good name I do not just mean bounties that pay out. That is easy to do and should be the minimum of a project. By good name I actually mean a real project where people actually do things well and promote good behaviors and have a real product and community.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:31:55 AM

Will it be wise if this forum put up a request that ALL NEW PROJECTS EXPECTING TO RUN BOUNTIES SHOULD PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FUNDS BEFORE CONDUCTING ANY BOUNTY OR run an ESCROW.
The fund will be use to settle hunters should incase project owners Refuse to pay hunters Or decides to play tricks with hunters payment after a successful bounty campaign. For over a long period, hunters has been crying and wailing about successful campaigns that has refused to make payment. there are new campaigns on-going and more projects will run bounty campaigns sooner or later. the issue of payment is still a lingering problem here with No solid profound solution. Apart from the fact that some projects has the ANN Thread labelled as SCAMS, it is still do not offer solutions to payments.

the idea above is just a suggestion.. we all hope that a perfect solution will solve this issue of projects refusing to settle hunters here and will promote this platform.
I pray for such but never going to happen unless it's off this forum, this idea will be easy if it's from another bounty platform, any project that wants to use the platform must abide by the rules, as on this forum it's never going to be possible

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:04:54 AM

This is a very good idea and an advantage for all the bounty hunters but the big question is that if the project team is willing to do it. We all know that the project team holds all the rules and changes on the rules of the bounty campaign. I think if the project team will do that, that is a good indicator that it is a legit and a good project.
Having an escrow to hold the funds is an assurance for bounty hunters that they will get paid for their effort to promote the project. This is not hard for the dev to provide an escrow if the project is legit right? But majority prefer to follow their own rules and let the hunters wait on when they will distribute the rewards, thats the sad reality.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:21:30 AM

ALL NEW PROJECTS EXPECTING TO RUN BOUNTIES SHOULD PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FUNDS BEFORE CONDUCTING ANY BOUNTY OR run an ESCROW.

Most people will agree with that, it just like guarantee the project will running on the right track. But we don't know how developer and BTT admin deal because that is not our space. Bounty hunter need their reward for their work but the problem is not finish in there, we also need the product ( coin ) listing on exchanges. Small reward is fine but ca listing is our hope also.

DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:26:13 AM

It's been long since I received payment from bounties and I've been promoting bounties since last year, all projects I've promoted are up to ten different projects and no single one payed yet, I will keep promoting bounty projects because I believe the time will come
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 08:44:32 AM

Will it be wise if this forum put up a request that ALL NEW PROJECTS EXPECTING TO RUN BOUNTIES SHOULD PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FUNDS BEFORE CONDUCTING ANY BOUNTY OR run an ESCROW.
The fund will be use to settle hunters should incase project owners Refuse to pay hunters Or decides to play tricks with hunters payment after a successful bounty campaign. For over a long period, hunters has been crying and wailing about successful campaigns that has refused to make payment. there are new campaigns on-going and more projects will run bounty campaigns sooner or later. the issue of payment is still a lingering problem here with No solid profound solution. Apart from the fact that some projects has the ANN Thread labelled as SCAMS, it is still do not offer solutions to payments.

the idea above is just a suggestion.. we all hope that a perfect solution will solve this issue of projects refusing to settle hunters here and will promote this platform.

Bounty payment ofcourse matters.
Either we work offline in offices or online as a bounty hunter or freelancers, the truth remains that we work for money.
And unless payments is discussed neither will work.

Hence the reason why we must join bounty programs that has a 80 - 100 % of payment to be made
Do your own research, join escrowed bounties, join reliable bounties

My suggestion
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:46:50 AM

Presently there is nothing more painful than promoting a a scam or fake project for months and later on you detect of hear from others that the project you've been promoting for month turned scam, I've learned the hard way in the past, we just have to be careful which project we promoting
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:07:43 PM

You are promoting Reckoon bounty project which is available on bountyhive, the website uses escrow so I belief that's why you make this post, this forum is different from bountyhive because bountyhive is a bounty platform, this forum is not a bounty platform, all you can do is find trust bounty managers and you should b fine

Bountyhive has not had a good name up there in a really really long time. And by good name I do not just mean bounties that pay out. That is easy to do and should be the minimum of a project. By good name I actually mean a real project where people actually do things well and promote good behaviors and have a real product and community.

Bountyhive now is no longer like it used to be now many hunters who leave it because it often promotes nonsense projects meaning that after we get the token of results from bountyhive nothing can be sold because it does not have good value on the exchange. So now bountyhive increasingly empty of visitors.

We better look for bounties in the forum because we can assess the project and see the behavior of managers who always filter the project well.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:52:25 PM

Bountyhive now is no longer like it used to be now many hunters who leave it because it often promotes nonsense projects meaning that after we get the token of results from bountyhive nothing can be sold because it does not have good value on the exchange. So now bountyhive increasingly empty of visitors.

We better look for bounties in the forum because we can assess the project and see the behavior of managers who always filter the project well.

Not only bountyhive, now most of the projects become failed. Few projects give payment but we can't sell that tokens. So bounty is now free work for the project from the bounty hunters. But real project is rarely come and their terms and conditions are not up to the hard work.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:11:42 PM

Not only bountyhive, now most of the projects become failed. Few projects give payment but we can't sell that tokens. So bounty is now free work for the project from the bounty hunters. But real project is rarely come and their terms and conditions are not up to the hard work.
That's why we should only stick to popular campaign managers and avoid promoting scam projects.

We might not be able to stop them but we can just avoid and warn other members as much as we can to stop scam projects to victimize other users of this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: