Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crack My Password 1btc grand total who crack it  (Read 639 times)
Kaonashi1993 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 11:04:15 PM

I don't use such program I only use hashcat to hash my wallet.dat file and I don't know how to use this program

Your advice of not giving the wallet.dat file away is also gold advice and I don't know why I saw myself above everyone but this is the way I see it to make it work
in his current circumstances.

If you're using thegrideon program to find such password, you can export m-key of the encrypted file (it's some kind of thegrideon invention as far as i understand) and share it with anyone. There no sensitive data inside. And anyone can try to hack it, but even after success he will not be able to steal money (because he don't have wallet dat)
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:16:03 PM

Johnny I think you could help me somehow I Only password one or two of the special symbol @#$
with 6 to 10 character a to z 0 to 1 with one or without one capital letter, I would give you 2btc for the fastest result hmmm, the hash is on the upper side of this topic wish you luck,

Ahaha, sorry, i don't think that i will be able to help you in bruteforcing this.

And i think you don't understand one important moment: You're "alphabet" consists of 26 characters (a-z) + 10 characters (0-9) + 3 characters (@#$) so it will be 39 characters. Let assume that there is no apper case letters.

So, for example, the space of all possible combinations for 6 digit password will be 396. It's very easy task, i will brute force it in approximately 5.5 hours.

But, for 10 digit password it will be 3910. And it will take 1700 years for me to brute force it. Feel the difference, as they said.

With one upper case letter it will take even longer. If you don't remember where it is, when alphabet is rising from 39 characters to 65 (+26 upper case letter). If you remember that this is for example first letter, then it will be like 396*26 . Harder, but not so much.

So i doubt that i will live for 1700 years to break your wallet.

And yeah, it's not enough just hash to crack it. I need a wallet dat file. Or m-key from thegrideon program.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kaonashi1993 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:47:28 AM

I could not provide with a wallet.dat file but I will study thegrideon program to give a an mkey but for the most of my knowledge hash file is suitable enough to give you for cracking I just scable this wallet don't know if it is only Russian alphabet is what I put or not 6 to 8 character with two digits or one it would only take you you 28*8
Johnny I think you could help me somehow I Only password one or two of the special symbol @#$
with 6 to 10 character a to z 0 to 1 with one or without one capital letter, I would give you 2btc for the fastest result hmmm, the hash is on the upper side of this topic wish you luck,

Ahaha, sorry, i don't think that i will be able to help you in bruteforcing this.

And i think you don't understand one important moment: You're "alphabet" consists of 26 characters (a-z) + 10 characters (0-9) + 3 characters (@#$) so it will be 39 characters. Let assume that there is no apper case letters.

So, for example, the space of all possible combinations for 6 digit password will be 396. It's very easy task, i will brute force it in approximately 5.5 hours.

But, for 10 digit password it will be 3910. And it will take 1700 years for me to brute force it. Feel the difference, as they said.

With one upper case letter it will take even longer. If you don't remember where it is, when alphabet is rising from 39 characters to 65 (+26 upper case letter). If you remember that this is for example first letter, then it will be like 396*26 . Harder, but not so much.

So i doubt that i will live for 1700 years to break your wallet.

And yeah, it's not enough just hash to crack it. I need a wallet dat file. Or m-key from thegrideon program.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:01:23 PM

I could not provide with a wallet.dat file but I will study thegrideon program to give a an mkey but for the most of my knowledge hash file is suitable enough to give you for cracking I just scable this wallet don't know if it is only Russian alphabet is what I put or not 6 to 8 character with two digits or one it would only take you you 28*8

Sorry, i will not help you. You can't remember nor is there upper cases or not, nor is there russian/english alphabet, nor how much digits there (6 or 10). So i don't want to spend 30 lives to crack it.

If you remember everything properly, you can PM me anytime.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Tyrion.L

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:41:43 PM

Hello today I use hash cat to hash my wallet.dat but apparently I don't have the right gpu and OpenCL
requirement to run the bruteforecing myself I'm would be happy to find someone who can even said to me what iteration it gets this is the hash

$bitcoin$64$cace7ac50d843272b6e9ec834ac9a85bf1fa71176423ec780848d099d5856746$16$f61f668243cb1ca5$127854$2$00$2$00
stop telling that this is your wallet. This hash has been on the internet for several years. Nonsense!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: