Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 80 cents USD in bitcoin  (Read 161 times)
rbcuzzy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 06:46:27 PM

Hi, I've tried literally everywhere to buy bitcoin worth $5 but no site will let me without going through a 3 day verification process - I have previously used coinbase but as of today my card was removed due to some law change or something which doesn't allow them to accept debit card transactions. I'm literally 80 cents short of a purchase and the website won't allow me to buy it as I'm short so I've gotten desperate -

If you're able to lend me these 80 cents I can repay you as soon as I get my hand on some coin or I can buy you something worth $3-4 if you please

Thank you
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7042

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 07:40:02 PM

Send me your address and I'll send you $1.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 01:53:32 AM

Hi, I've tried literally everywhere to buy bitcoin worth $5 but no site will let me without going through a 3 day verification process - I have previously used coinbase but as of today my card was removed due to some law change or something which doesn't allow them to accept debit card transactions. I'm literally 80 cents short of a purchase and the website won't allow me to buy it as I'm short so I've gotten desperate -

If you're able to lend me these 80 cents I can repay you as soon as I get my hand on some coin or I can buy you something worth $3-4 if you please

Thank you

Why wouldn't you try out a few of the faucets?  If you wait a couple of hours the price of bitcion will have fallen enough that what you have will then be worth what you want.  You could also use coin control to lower the price of the transaction then bump the TX using the free services in this thread: [Guide] Broadcast Your RAW Transaction BTC & Alts coins

You can also try out Coin Plaza IT which has < €100 verification free daily transactions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: