Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is vindax exchange scam?  (Read 306 times)
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 03:56:42 PM

I think this is the first CEX exchange that requires ETH to withdraw any ERC20 token that you have in that exchange. When I first time tries to withdraw a token from that exchange it asks me to deposit 0.02 eth for withdrawing. I have never seen this any other exchange. I left my fund there. Also Their website a very very slow. It's totally a very very poor exchange. Even I will think twice to give that exchange 1 out of 10. Stay away from that exchange.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:03:55 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2020, 01:10:11 PM by MuffinMaster

Has anyone had problems with enabling 2fa - google authentication or Authy app on Vindax?
I still have a problem with it and either I can't enable that on the Vindax website (for example button is not working), or I have the message "code does not match"
The application should run smoothly and the time is synchronized.
Do anyone have idea what is wrong?

EDIT - Finally AUTHY desktop app worked. However, it took over a week to withdraw funds.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:21:43 AM

I cant say if they are legit or not cause i havent traded on that exchange, but so far as i read the comments vindax isnt a good exchange to trade your tokens,  All i know is ive seen many ieo projects on that exchange but all failed.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 05:50:54 AM

Vindax is definitely on the list of exchanges that can't be trusted, they've been accused of many bad behaviors from traders and projects team who wanted to raise fund through IEO on the exchange, the choice is yours to make
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:25:02 PM

Has anyone had problems with enabling 2fa - google authentication or Authy app on Vindax?
I still have a problem with it and either I can't enable that on the Vindax website (for example button is not working), or I have the message "code does not match"

EDIT - Finally AUTHY desktop app worked. However, it took over a week to withdraw funds.
Why does it take more than 1 week to withdraw money? If that's true, then this exchange is really terrible. I will never use this exchange because there are too many FUDs from users, and in addition they perform a lot of IEO scam and cause many investors to lose money.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:10:51 PM

Why does it take more than 1 week to withdraw money? If that's true, then this exchange is really terrible. I will never use this exchange because there are too many FUDs from users, and in addition they perform a lot of IEO scam and cause many investors to lose money.
indeed thats pretty long wait .  we withdraw because we badly need it anyway  . i think withdrawals here are manual  , that is why  .

but there is still another problem that they are facing which make them a poor choice . we cant say scam if they are still procesing withdrawals and still continue to operate because that is bad . maybe users before only miss understood some rules and regulation  that lead for their account to experience some problems .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: