Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling redeemed 5cas coin @0.06btc  (Read 473 times)
Kingpool (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:01:37 AM

Giugui go check estonia-America post (America is big, price was 250€ to ship it LA. i live in here so no point to argue about prices+we need to pay taxes for custom thats why this is so big fee. I have no problem to ship this to europe
Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:14:15 AM

How you dont understand that EUROPE and America are way too big places. Its way more eazy to send this from USA to europe not opposite. Now if you want to back up your facts then try to find out Estonia-Los Angeles post service cheaper than 250€!
rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:51:46 AM

How you dont understand that EUROPE and America are way too big places. Its way more eazy to send this from USA to europe not opposite. Now if you want to back up your facts then try to find out Estonia-Los Angeles post service cheaper than 250€!

STFU already. Here is TALLINN, ESTONIA TO HAWAII (in case you need a map this is FARTHER than LA, the package would go to LA first and then HAWAII  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked) LESS THAN 90 EUROS?!!?!?! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NOO WAYYY BROOOOO WHAAAAAT

Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:01:49 AM

Wow how the fuxk did i not notice this? Anyway will look this site out, if possible then i will make deliver. Thanks (estonian postservvice offered only omniva, probs thats why i did not find this
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:17:24 AM

Wow how the fuxk did i not notice this? Anyway will look this site out, if possible then i will make deliver. Thanks (estonian postservvice offered only omniva, probs thats why i did not find this

Estonian national postal service (Omniva) will also allow you to just send it as a normal tracked/registered envelope called International registered maxi letter, which will apparently cost 6.20 EUR (max 250 grams) to anywhere in the USA. This would be handled as a registered envelope by the USPS (United States Postal Service) in the USA.

See https://www.omniva.ee/private/letter/letter_to_abroad#popup_box-90

Kingpool (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:33:01 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 10:43:25 AM by Kingpool

Thank you anduck, will check this out today,looks like your advice had the best help 😌😌 (250€ post was coulier thats why so excpensive, post Office will deliver it few days later but will try this) Thanks again
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: