Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Brainwallet Mass Generator  (Read 437 times)
yvancolo (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 09:56:10 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2020, 01:37:47 PM by yvancolo

Hi,

For sale is a Bitcoin Brainwallet Mass Generator Script  written in NodeJS.

All you have to do is write a file, call it "words.txt", containing passwords or words of your choice or anything else line by line. Then launch the script, it will give you in CSV format the compressed and uncompressed address and private keys of each line/password in your words.txt. Can make millions of address in few minutes. I've tested up to 1GB file without any problem.

https://satoshidisk.com/pay/C8oiE2

Pm me on telegram if you have any questions @yvanolo

Thank you for reading  Smiley

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3779

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 09:31:25 AM

Does he need an internet connection or not? What guarantees that the password is new and not known to anyone "You may have a database with those words/pvt keys and then steal the money as soon as it is deposited."
Also, it is dangerous to download software from an unknown developer.
What guarantees that the file is real and not just a $ 16 scam? https://satoshidisk.com/ does not work as an escrow.
yvancolo (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:55:11 PM

Does he need an internet connection or not? What guarantees that the password is new and not known to anyone "You may have a database with those words/pvt keys and then steal the money as soon as it is deposited."
What guarantees that the file is real and not just a $ 16 scam? https://satoshidisk.com/ does not work as an escrow.

Have you read the description entirely ?

No internet connection is required to execute the script, and no I don't/can't have a database of the word/pvt key since YOU choose which word you want to convert to pvt key. So actually, if I can find your private key with this code it mean that everybody can. It act like a normal brainwallet website, but can do that with a speed of 10000 keys per second. If you buy it, just inspect it with textedit or something else and you will see that there is nothing dangerous in it.

Yes it is dangerous to download from an unknown developer but use a virtual machine or rent a server for 1h then if you want to be secure.

For 16$ why would I scam someone ? I like to make some script that, I think, might me useful in some case, so I'm selling it that's all.

And if it's a scam I might won 16$ and that's it since the person will come here and tell everyone that the scripts is a scam. So not very useful..

Also, sorry for my english, it's not my main language.
brayktcristal

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 02:19:19 PM

He if wants can set the price to $1 , its made to steal deposit coins. ^_^
yvancolo (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:43:54 PM

What do you mean ? I don't understand what you said..
yvancolo (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 04:14:10 PM

If anyone with a legendary level want to try it for free and vouch for it, he can, I will send the code in PM so no risk of trojan or anything and he will be able to see that it's just a NodeJS script, nothing else.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3779

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 06:22:01 PM

No internet connection is required to execute the script, and no I don't/can't have a database of the word/pvt key since YOU choose which word you want to convert to pvt key.
Sorry for the late reply. Connecting to the Internet or without it will not make a difference. You can have a huge database with all private keys and then wait for the user to deposit some money to steal it. Everything will look clean and no one will suspect you.
In general, I advise you to use better escrow such as Bitify.com or BTT escrow. the customer will not be afraid of losing $ 16.
yvancolo (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 11:44:06 AM

Well yes but, again, if I can have them, everyone can have them too, you're talking about brainwallet in general. I'm just selling a script that make thousands brainwallet based on wordlist of your choice, not only one word like usual brainwallet website can do currently.
yvancolo (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:09:36 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: