Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronacoin  (Read 667 times)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 04:19:04 PM

Hi, I recently discovered that there is a cryptocurrency called 'Corona Coin'. At each death a quantity of the coin will be burned. Anyway, I would like to know if you know of any place that I can buy it via p2p. Thanks

It will be for your own good if you forget about it, there have been many of this projects lately and the last time I checked one of them exited scam with investors money, thus there will be no doubt that this particular one will do same sooner than later, that is, if at all it hasn't. This coin have no utility and was just created to scam people while using the current nature of the world as an opportunity to do so. Be careful and save your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 04:27:17 PM

Crazy developers create a silly idea to make junk coins by making fun of every death due to co-19. Maybe he was traumatized by the lockdown so that it disturbs his previous routine. If they care for the victims, there is no need for a pandemic concept project, but any project will be appreciated for empathy, social care, assistance for the victims.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:30:39 PM

another shitcoin again... i wonder why people are talking about this shi*t.. there is no website, no social media account  Grin Grin.. hope no one fell on this

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:47:38 PM

It is obviously a joke i have no idea if there is people already spend their fund on that coin. This is a bad time for the world and some people without empathy use this momentum to scam people. Oh lord i hope no one fall to this useless coin.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:26:49 PM

another shitcoin again... i wonder why people are talking about this shi*t.. there is no website, no social media account  Grin Grin.. hope no one fell on this
I found the coronacoinofficial.com and coronatoken.org websites, each of which has a social media account but cannot access it because it has been suspended, maybe the public is disappointed by the presence of this damn project idea.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:56:55 PM

I found the coronacoinofficial.com and coronatoken.org websites, each of which has a social media account but cannot access it because it has been suspended, maybe the public is disappointed by the presence of this damn project idea.

Why won't they be suspended, seeing that they are mocking and making a dark joke of the lives of precious humans? Such a thing as this type of token should have never be heard of, but for the greed of some people, called scammers.
I do not expect anyone or any thoughtful investor to invest in such a cryptocurrency.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 12:04:26 AM

This looks familiar to many of the erc20 shit coins that were popular back in 2018. Ever heard of Jesus coin? That's no different to this Corona coin. Just a couple of guys trying to make fun of the situation on ground and milk some unsuspecting investors
Really, this only makes use of extraordinary events. There are no innovations and products that are truly superior. The longer this will disappear and will not last long in the market.
Coins like this will not last long. They only take advantage of this situation by making the coin. Surely the coin will be worthless and the coin will not have high volume in the market. It is better to stay away from coins like this.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:05:40 AM
Merited by nutildah (2)

Hi, I recently discovered that there is a cryptocurrency called 'Corona Coin'. At each death a quantity of the coin will be burned. Anyway, I would like to know if you know of any place that I can buy it via p2p. Thanks

Good people with compassion will not invest in this kind of coin that glorifies death coming to this deadly disease, there are other coins to buy that will yield you profit not from something related to this pandemic, developers now are out of control they are not thinking anymore and they all just want to make a profit.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: