Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to talk about the next alt coin?  (Read 584 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:43:25 PM

O yean i fell today HEX, i think not bad because already there have many exchange with good volume everyday. Else there roadmap activity not bad so one is good in your list.

Anyway why you mention hitmex exchange? maybe you not know there was scamming long times so not talking is better for scamming project.
the problem with HEX is in exchange, so far there are no good exchanges that listed HEX, Yobit, P2pb2b, CatEx ?? they are bad exchanges !,
we know HEX ROI goes up by 2000% and it's good if HEX is able to be listed on exchanges like Huobi, Bitmax, or Kucoin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:48:09 PM

this is the first time i heard that btc can be staked too  because i thought there are specific coins for staking  . 

anyway that was cool if we are tired of the old way of hodling our btc   .  the rest of those are just trading platform  .  i recognized blockburn too but i think this site already turned into a scam if im not mistaken  . all of the sites also need supervision because they are new and havent enough reputation yet on the crypto space   . keep safe everyone 
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:52:44 PM

I have read some good prospects for Blockburn . Some allegations against Hex and hitmex is buzzing around the market so i will said definitely stay away from it . As a investores i
hope every project will be a successed one for investor and will give crypto market some good projects . Projects which are suspicious need to stay away form it is best option .

Not every project that is suspected to be scam will end up being ca. Ixinium proved that wrong, but for some, it is quite obvious that they are what they are called.
A project that keeps silence should be given some time to prove itself, one of which is XCARD.
Blokburnon the other hand has nothing yet to prove it is legit. What happened to their price was awful and how it happened has now become a mystery. Although, if you ask anyone, the unison that will come out from them is that "the team dumped their tokens," in which there is an iota of truth in it.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:56:16 PM

the problem with HEX is in exchange, so far there are no good exchanges that listed HEX, Yobit, P2pb2b, CatEx ?? they are bad exchanges !,
we know HEX ROI goes up by 2000% and it's good if HEX is able to be listed on exchanges like Huobi, Bitmax, or Kucoin
Yes, and I am also a little surprised at the HEX, why do they only choose bad exchanges to register HEX there, while there are still many good and decent exchanges to place HEX to be preferred by many people of course.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:14:56 PM

Hex, You can stake btc on Hex platform to earn more hex. The guide procedure is on their website.
Gaimin, Gaimin is a super computer that can earn cryptocurrency, can store coins/token and also can mine.
Optimus Exchange, Was aimining to give traders the optimal trading environment.
Block Burn, Is a mobile game powered by blockchain. You can earn burn token by playing their platform.
hitmex.io, Its also an exchange platform. Different on the other exchange.
Olportal, Is made by Telegram source code, Telegram is a open source some the other can be use their codes, And Olportal was have a neuro bot that can help investors and users of the platform.

What is the best platform for you? Let's talk about it.
All the platforms you mentioned, has any launched officially or mere Whitepaper promises? That's the big question we should ask before rating any platform. I like the concept of Gaimin but can the team achieve their goal after raising funds? Lets see the platform features when it officially launches and not just judging from ideology or MVP.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:47:51 PM

It is both good but also bad. If you are talking about the next altcoin and shilling something you are getting paid to shill, that is obviously bad. You are not really defending or supporting because you believe in that, you are doing it because they pay you to do that. And you see the type of person who would shill anything as long as you give them couple bucks, it becomes so obvious and so bad that people usually just decide not to deal with that project just because of the shill.

However if you really believe in something, if you are really passionate about it without being paid and just trust the project, that is awesome go ahead and shill whatever you want. I would rather see someone who really loves the project for what it is instead of what it can do for you.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:50:55 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 07:23:51 PM by hulla

Hello, I wrote some articles for all new and will be launching platform near soon. Do you think this kind of platform will encourage people to invest in blockchain? What if some of them are good, What you think? Read my article and tell me if this is potential this 2020.

Let's talk about it.
Writing article about newly created project thats yet to have genuine utility with community support will encourage people to invest in crypto market but it can also mislead the newbies because the future promising level of those project is not certain and it will be better to write article about project thats already making waves. However, you can write article for this project which is already listed on capital market and get pay for it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀